REALLY smart but REALLY fucking stupid question

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Alright, so as far as I understand, finasteride reduces your T levels but that helps prevent hairloss...

My father is almost 50 and has a good hairline. That said, he unfortunately had testicular cancer 3 times over past 15 years, and unfortunately had to have his testicles removed after third time because the cancer would've spread.

Luckly he is healthy now and doesn't seem to be low T at all, but do you think that helped save his hairline?

Does lower testosterone = less hairloss?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ItsOver.com
Bro has no balls? How does he cum?

Bro has no balls? How does he cum?
You shouldn't be making fun of people who had cancer broski, especially testicular one, that shit is tough

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Trilogy, Melly and 4 others
did your mothers father have hair?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
did your mothers father have hair?
I don't recall very well. I spent my entire childhood with him yet I don't remember.

As far as I remember he had a "good" hair even at 70 but it was fully gray

You shouldn't be making fun of people who had cancer broski, especially testicular one, that shit is tough
We have to make fun of them. Or else nobody has any fun! Cheer up!

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, PsychoDsk and Lonenely sigma
We have to make fun of them. Or else nobody has any fun! Cheer up!
Nah its my dad, and in all likelihood I will get it too eventually... thats why I never went on a nofap lol

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, scrunchables, ascension and 1 other person
I don't recall very well. I spent my entire childhood with him yet I don't remember.

As far as I remember he had a "good" hair even at 70 but it was fully gray
you’re good then

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
you’re good then
I have a really good hair density, I don't think I have strong balding genes, BUT I do have that big classic slavic forehead... I hope to get a scalp advancement followed by a HT, and I do have hopes in this as, again, my hair density is good

Also, when we are at it already, who cares about finasteride side-effects? I can live without having sex but not without having sex because I am a bald fuck

I'm only gonna say this here, but I actually did have cancer as well, and unfortunately I needed to get my whole left testicle removed, so I can relate to your pops. God said it was over for me from birth, bro.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rand anon, hattrick and 2 others
I'm only gonna say this here, but I actually did have cancer as well, and unfortunately I needed to get my whole left testicle removed, so I can relate to your pops. God said it was over for me from birth, bro.

Can you cum?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Fuck. I actually want to know, can he cum?

Can you cum?
Yeah, but probably not as much as I would otherwise. I don't know if me having a huge dick can offset any of the aesthetic loss, though. Some bitch would probably laugh and leave ASAP after seeing it.

This world is awful.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Yeah, but probably not as much as I would otherwise. I don't know if me having a huge dick can offset any of the aesthetic loss, though. Some bitch would probably laugh and leave ASAP after seeing it.

This world is awful.
Will you be able to breed? How old were you?

• +1
hair loss is based on the sensitivity of your folicle androgen receptors to dht.
high dht =/ hairloss

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Lonenely sigma and Hortensia

2f0

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and scrunchables
Will you be able to breed? How old were you?
If I let my nut recharge for like a week I can probably still impregnate a bitch. But idk. I don't know if I could bear bringing a child into THIS kind of world.

Also, there is a very good chance I was born with it, but it was removed when I was about 5-6. I had a 80% chance of dying to it, but nowadays I see that as a blessing that I never received.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, greycel and Merćer
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ascension
it does not lower T leverls only DHT levels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TruestTruecel, scrunchables and Baban
If I let my nut recharge for like a week I can probably still impregnate a bitch. But idk. I don't know if I could bear bringing a child into THIS kind of world.

Also, there is a very good chance I was born with it, but it was removed when I was about 5-6. I had a 80% chance of dying to it, but nowadays I see that as a blessing that I never received.
Thanks for the info.

• +1
it does not lower T leverls only DHT levels
Do you have something I can read about that is related to that? (weird question I know you probably never think about that)

Fuck. I actually want to know, can he cum?
If you lose both you can't obviously.

My younger brother, who is ironically also a mogger, was "created" like 2 months before my pops got a cancer for third time.

If you lose both you can't obviously.

My younger brother, who is ironically also a mogger, was "created" like 2 months before my pops got a cancer for third time.
Can he even do anything? It must be brutal tbh.

In the past they believed to castrate males in order to cure baldness

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and rand anon
Can he even do anything? It must be brutal tbh.
Yea bc he takes some pills and gets it pumped to the vein like every 6 months or so... pretty much everything is the same except the reproducing part

Do you have something I can read about that is related to that? (weird question I know you probably never think about that)
Im on fin
My test increased
Fin blocks an enzyme that converts test to dht
And wtf you have fuckcijg ball cancer at 7 years old

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and autistic_tendencies
Im on fin
My test increased
Fin blocks an enzyme that converts test to dht
And wtf you have fuckcijg ball cancer at 7 years old
Probably since birth tbh. My mom said that they saw something a little oversized and kinda weird in the ultrasound or something but they (the doctors) never did anything about it. How the fuck does a nigga get born with cancer, though?? God, why you do this to me???

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Probably since birth tbh. My mom said that they saw something a little oversized and kinda weird in the ultrasound or something but they (the doctors) never did anything about it. How the fuck does a nigga get born with cancer, though?? God, why you do this to me???
Focus on the positives broski. At least you weren't born blind, you can see the world with your eyes.
Also lots of famous people in history only had one ball, some went on to become very famous indeed :ROFLMAO:.

I had testicular torsion at 12 and had to get my left sack removed. It happens…

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
This is the only thread I feel alright with sharing this info tbh. I know for a fact that so many mfs would mercilessly thrash me anywhere else.

Curious question: can I claim to be sexually disabled??
we going through the same shit.

• So Sad