Realself is a joke

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
How do surgeons have the audacity to say that this guy needs a chin implant?
849966cc64a08153dcb6ae679af381bd1

These plastic surgeons should lose their fucking license. This guy doesnt need implants, he needs every fucking jaw surgery known to mankind.

Just fucking read his post and the comments LMFAO https://www.realself.com/question/boston-ma-weak-chin-a-candidate-chin-implant-procedure#

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, SixFootManlet, middayshowers and 6 others
Surgeons should have studied at the University of Looksmax

Ded srs

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Bennett, Deleted member 3583 and 15 others
That's just what they do. Have good skeletal relationships but want a slightly stronger chin? 7mm chin implant. Have 25mm of mandibular recession and a massive overbite? 7mm chin implant. Lost your entire lower jaw in a car accident and only have half a face? 7mm chin implant

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, CopingCel, SixFootManlet and 7 others
First answer on that thread is decent though

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Golden Glass
needs head transplant tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, BigBoy and diggbicc
As looksmaxxers like to believe, that plastic surgery can create a Chadface.

I doubt in this case, if his face can be "saved". There is to little to work with, I'm afraid.
Imo, most often, Chad faces are born and not created.

That dude can move up on the normie scale, but likely not to Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3202

I doubt in this case, if his face can be "saved". There is to little to work with, I'm afraid.

I feel bad for him, I wish I had the money to help this poor fellow. It's like you said though, he's not likely to move up to chad level in terms of attractiveness, but at least he'll be seen as human.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
The majority of plastic surgeons don't know shit about aesthetics. They know how to perform the surgeries they trained in, anything outside their box of surgeries they know they can't really comment on, when in many cases patients needs a holistic set of surgeries in conjunction.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, PubertyMaxxer, Reggina Calcio and 3 others
That guy's chin is fine. His entire lower jaw is extremely recessed. If his jaw was pushed forward his chin would have normal projection.
Plastic surgeons are bluepilled simps. They only know how to perform surgeries, but they don't know shit about aesthetics. Chin implants are easy money as well. Relatively low effort and decent profit. Jaw surgeries are difficult and risky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This thread is full of retard copers. The guy has average base, and can easily ascend from 3 to 5. Lefort II with mandibular osteotomy alone would give him 1.75 psl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2846
This thread is full of retard copers. The guy has average base, and can easily ascend from 3 to 5. Lefort II with mandibular osteotomy alone would give him 1.75 psl.
he have gay alien skull and cuck orbitals , no real ascension for him

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
he have gay alien skull and cuck orbitals , no real ascension for him
How is this a gay alien skull.
And his orbitals are just recessed, nothing more, nothing less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
How is this a gay alien skull.
And his orbitals are just recessed, nothing more, nothing less.
skull looks small and he probably have round and convex occipital bone (not visible due hair)
look at his neck angle and look at back of his head

The majority of plastic surgeons don't know shit about aesthetics. They know how to perform the surgeries they trained in, anything outside their box of surgeries they know they can't really comment on, when in many cases patients needs a holistic set of surgeries in conjunction.
Aren't you a PSL 7 or something? May I ask why you're still on here? Is it to learn how to fight against aging and/or help other members?
That guy's chin is fine. His entire lower jaw is extremely recessed. If his jaw was pushed forward his chin would have normal projection.
Plastic surgeons are bluepilled simps. They only know how to perform surgeries, but they don't know shit about aesthetics. Chin implants are easy money as well. Relatively low effort and decent profit. Jaw surgeries are difficult and risky.
I guess I've got an upper hand then, since I'm about to attend medical school.

yes the case gets described here

qAwS8K7.png

Looksmax.me is a joke.

Surgeons should have studied at the University of Looksmax

Ded srs
A lot of us have much more knwoledge about facial aesthetics than certified plastic surgeons and maxillo facial surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
That guy probably has breathing issues on top of looking subhuman. A chin implant won't do sh It to fix that

The first answer is literaly a script from redpill sites, albeit from a surgeon, so how doesn't that make you autists happy? In practical reality, which you guys usually aren't part of, people don't usually go after extremely invasive orthagonic surgery for purely cosmetic reasons. A chin implant would still be a decent solution that could benefit the patient, even if there are better ones out there. Keep crying for him.

yes the case gets described here

qAwS8K7.png

What surgery is this

Human beings are known for their innovations 1 autist will discover it

• +1
Reactions: Repzta
How do surgeons have the audacity to say that this guy needs a chin implant? View attachment 201740

These plastic surgeons should lose their fucking license. This guy doesnt need implants, he needs every fucking jaw surgery known to mankind.

Just fucking read his post and the comments LMFAO https://www.realself.com/question/boston-ma-weak-chin-a-candidate-chin-implant-procedure#
[/QUOTE

I don't wanna send any more of you into a deep... ok deeper, depression, but I've seen this problem almost everywhere except here and jawsurgeryforums. Don't get me started how they all will swear that even if they put an implant, they swear by fillers and that the same or BETTER can be achieved with fillers.. yeah like 2k in fillers for one chin and how long it looks like that and how it changes over the next 6months to year... yikes.
That's just what they do. Have good skeletal relationships but want a slightly stronger chin? 7mm chin implant. Have 25mm of mandibular recession and a massive overbite? 7mm chin implant. Lost your entire lower jaw in a car accident and only have half a face? 7mm chin implant

It's like they saw one guy get away with it and they they are like... yeah yeah yeah, we can do that TOOoooo!