Reasons for my subhumanity

D

Deleted member 12472

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎creator of shit threads
Severe myopia: lack of sunlight exposure and being holed up indoors all day combined with genetic component and too much focused screen usage on top of that all childhood
Lower third: improper bite habits + mom's genetics
5ft 7 in height: genetics and mediocre nutrition, could've been better
Penis size, T: environment inhibiting androgens?

Based off no knowledge so I'm going to review these reasons later.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 399, Deleted member 11604 and 2 others
Congratulations, future autist will screenshot this post and use your sub humanity as in insult in useless back and forth arguments. Change it while you can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, hairyballscel, Deleted member 399 and 1 other person
4FCD86F5 3EC5 4E0E B07E 9812CC4528D9

Congratulations, future autist will screenshot this post and use your sub humanity as in insult in useless back and forth arguments. Change it while you can.
I'm immune to illogical insults.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
101nuits 05

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 12472
Not brutal. What would be brutal would be inability to rationalize it instead of attributing it to muh genetic determinism. So by looksmaxxing I'll only be fixing what should have been not what I could never be

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 8919
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and St. Wristcel
you're not high value, but you just have get 500k ollower on IG like this guy

Not brutal. What would be brutal would be inability to rationalize it instead of attributing it to muh genetic determinism. So by looksmaxxing I'll only be fixing what should have been not what I could never be
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12472
thanks for the idea!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218