Reasons why ISLAM is NOT BASED and goes AGAINST Looksmaxxing and Healthmaxxing

I am referring to today's environment not some caveman tribal bullshit from long ago. Also just because women didn't have any say doesn't mean they didn't have an opinion on it.
Being physically attractive was beneficial in all time periods for men.

I am not trying to 'fit in' I already do well in this current system. In fact the current system suits me very well as I get the upper hand and the pick of the litter when it comes to women anyway.

I am only saying Islam is ridiculous to make their women VitD deficient in a place where it should be borderline impossible and that is due to their teachings. This is all I am trying to get at and this was my initial point from the beginning.

1. Wrong, being physically strong was beneficial. It was about being the biggest and strongest.

2. Tales from the basement.

3. And I replied to your post about sexual dynamics, which you made in this very thread. I never took part about the vit D discussion because I do not care about the subject.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 15004
@Baldingman1998 @TsarTsar444 some Mudslimes says pre-Islamic Arabs used to count age of girls after they had their first period

Legit or cope ?
Idk tbh. Probably. My grandparents had bigvage gap like almost 10 years. Usually at that time women would get married in their teens like 13-15 or something

Islam = :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Darwined, Michael Myers and 7 others
None of these things you mention are against male looksmaxxing or improving male health. Topic title doesn't match content.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Michael Myers
You have to understand alot of muslims have no choice but be muslim, incels and the ones who are forced.

Not everyone is arab, turk, iranian who can just leave with no consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I swear this nigga Gestapo is in an open relationship with a strong independent queen who has taken 124 dicks :feelskek:

I'm not even a fan of religious law or anything like that, it's too controlling but damn this nigga would rather see his whore of girlfriend dance naked in front of other men instead of telling her to wear regular clothes and cover up:LOL:

Also yes, I am ugly. Damn fucking straight. I am ugly and I will do what I can to ensure my best interests going forward in the future. Fuck your MUH NATURE hypergamous bullshit lmao in the wild pre-modern society bitches would get fucked FORCEFULLY after their villages were invaded by enemy tribes by the victorious males. THAT is nature:feelshah: If you're okay with bitches being hypergamous and regular average guys being incel forever because "it's nature", don't deny the fact that what I said is ALSO natural:lul:

Feel like you might have a similar opinion @CFW432

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Darwined and Michael Myers
Op is a based Italian
Funny how muzzies hate nerdic cucks like @StrangerDanger who accept moslems but suck south euro cocks who don’t even like em :Comfy: @ForeverRecession @gamma @WontStopNorwooding

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, n0rthface, Lmao and 9 others
Op is a based Italian
Funny how muzzies hate nerdic cucks like @StrangerDanger who accept moslems but suck south euro cocks who don’t even like em :Comfy: @ForeverRecession @gamma @WontStopNorwooding
probly because muslims and south euros have the same coloring so they are familiar with eachother

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, TYRONELITEMOGGER, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Op is a based Italian
probly because muslims and south euros have the same coloring so they are familiar with eachother
Stranger is my based friend. During Sweden riots he was offline for 2 days so I made dua for his well-being. Allah sawat returned him to me safely. 🙏🤲🤲🥷

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, TsarTsar444, 5'8manlet and 3 others
White girls start sucking black dick at 15 (I know many who did irl) and have reduced pair bonding leading to increased divorce rates and unrespectable gynocentric societies in the west

But it’s fine they have higher levels of vitamin d
Why is every muzzie obsessed with black cocks ? Here’s why @gamma
E8B8514B A9DD 4A4E 8DE1 C53D788194CF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Michael Myers, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
Stop coping and embrace islam, akhi

FPberTJXsAIcUnY

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Michael Myers
Wrong, being physically strong was beneficial. It was about being the biggest and strongest.
Again I am talking about today's environment. Btw don't think I am against being big and strong I am all for it.

Tales from the basement.
Tell yourself whatever it takes for you to sleep peacefully at night.
And I replied to your post about sexual dynamics, which you made in this very thread. I never took part about the vit D discussion because I do not care about the subject.
I'll say it again. My initial point was that Islam propagates an activity and practice that prevents women from getting vitd in one of the best ways possible resulting in severe vitd deficiency. Therefore Islam in that regard goes against looksmaxxing and health as my title suggests.

Muslims are just a group of narcy incels looking to control women via unnatural methods instead of just trying to be top tier men instead.
I still mog you.

I wonder vit d deficiency is the reason why Muslim/Indian are soo weak
I see Muslims/Indians (can’t tell a difference tbh) at the gym struggling to lift weights than grannies can easily lift @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, germanlooks and 6 others
None of these things you mention are against male looksmaxxing or improving male health. Topic title doesn't match content
Islam propagates an activity and practice that prevents women from getting vitd in one of the best ways possible resulting in severe vitd deficiency which also results in the offspring having a higher chance of developmental disorders. Therefore Islam in that regard goes against looksmaxxing and health as my title suggests.
Also yes, I am ugly. Damn fucking straight. I am ugly and I will do what I can to ensure my best interests going forward in the future.
I swear this nigga Gestapo is in an open relationship with a strong independent queen who has taken 124 dicks
Again not true at all. When you look like me you can get into a nonopen relationship easily. And I don't have to worry about other men because I am one of the best looking dudes in my area.

Also yes, I am ugly. Damn fucking straight. I am ugly and I will do what I can to ensure my best interests going forward in the future. F
OK so this is why we have different outlooks. I can afford to live without insecurities while you cannot due to your lack of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I wonder vit d deficiency is the reason why Muslim/Indian are soo weak
I see Muslims/Indians (can’t tell a difference tbh) at the gym struggling to lift weights than grannies can easily lift @ForeverRecession
Legit. Them balkan genes came clutch :feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Gestapo
OK so this is why we have different outlooks. I can afford to live without insecurities while you cannot due to your lack of looks.
You haven't actually offered any other explanation besides "guess we just disagree" which shows that my argument is pretty fucking valid.
And that would be me back then
Keep being a snarky cunt cuz you know you I'm right:LOL:

And I wouldn't be too sure of that. Subhumans in the past and now can team up and take down chads, hell they can do it themselves just like this subhuman who killed this Chad jock bully:feelskek:

Try to bring points forward instead of replying with arrogance. You're the one who brought up nature and now you can't cope because you KNOW for a fact that I'm right about rape and sex by force in the past being common and NATURAL

• +1
You haven't actually offered any other explanation besides "guess we just disagree" which shows that my argument is pretty fucking valid.

Keep being a snarky cunt cuz you know you I'm right:LOL:

And I wouldn't be too sure of that. Subhumans in the past and now can team up and take down chads, hell they can do it themselves just like this subhuman who killed this Chad jock bully:feelskek:
View attachment 1643737

Try to bring points forward instead of replying with arrogance. You're the one who brought up nature and now you can't cope because you KNOW for a fact that I'm right about rape and sex by force in the past being common and NATURAL
I'm not going to keep responding to your every little hypothetical scenarios. Besides you keep bringing in irrelevant and inaccurate details like me being is a supposed open relationship which absolutely not true. Not to mention you haven't even posted research or evidence like I have.

There's not much to explain. I already posted my face on this forum. I get most girls with ease and since I look better than most guys in my area I don't have to worry about women leaving me or treating me like shit. It's that simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Try to bring points
My main point is Islam propagates an activity and practice that prevents women from getting vitd in one of the best ways possible resulting in severe vitd deficiency which also results in the offspring having a higher chance of developmental disorders. Therefore Islam in that regard goes against looksmaxxing and health as my title suggests.
End of discussion incel.

My main point is Islam propagates an activity and practice that prevents women from getting vitd in one of the best ways possible resulting in severe vitd deficiency which also results in the offspring having a higher chance of developmental disorders. Therefore Islam in that regard goes against looksmaxxing and health as my title suggests.
End of discussion incel.
Don't give a shit about Islam, we were discussing your little appeal to nature argument in which I brought up the fact that sex through force i.e. rape was a common thing in human history in the past and thus that means rape is also natural. Don't try to deflect because you know that you have no grounds to appeal to nature with your little foid worship, telling men to just accept their fates and be subservient to foids and let them whore themselves out. :LOL:

• So Sad
  • +1
Don't give a shit about Islam, we were discussing your little appeal to nature argument in which I brought up the fact that sex through force i.e. rape was a common thing in human history in the past and thus that means rape is also natural. Don't try to deflect because you know that you have no grounds to appeal to nature with your little foid worship, telling men to just accept their fates and be subservient to foids and let them whore themselves out. :LOL:
I'm not deflecting retard. You're the one that keeps trying to expand and extrapolate on what I said.
I only specifically care about what my initial post said and that is what I am discussing stop trying to make me discuss other things.

(The research consistently shows muslim women have a severe vitamin d deficiency due to their attire despite being in a sun rich location.)

The part in parentheses is all I am concerned with. If you don't care about it fine then just shut up and move on.

this is probably the DUMBEST thread i ever read

• +1
typical western anti-islam propaganda

• +1
Religion is cope, i just want a Jb wife

(Being overly religious that is)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
this is probably the DUMBEST thread i ever read
typical western anti-islam propaganda
triggered goatfucker spotted
swallow the truth incel you do something unhealthy and you will pay with your health and longevity
“This is not just a Western conspiracy to get Hijab-wearing Muslimas to modify their habits of dress,” writes the Nevada-based International Union of Muslim Women on its website. “It is a documented fact that religious women who dress modestly can and do seem to suffer more vitamin D deficiencies than do women who don’t cover.”

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao and Deleted member 17291
man im not even islamic and ayesha argument is stupid, she was 19 which is still weird though
Jfl fucking a 19 year old isnt weird. She has been fertile for man yyears

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
triggered goatfucker spotted
swallow the truth incel you do something unhealthy and you will pay with your health and longevity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Deleted member 17311
I'm not going to keep responding to your every little hypothetical scenarios. Besides you keep bringing in irrelevant and inaccurate details like me being is a supposed open relationship which absolutely not true. Not to mention you haven't even posted research or evidence like I have.

There's not much to explain. I already posted my face on this forum. I get most girls with ease and since I look better than most guys in my area I don't have to worry about women leaving me or treating me like shit. It's that simple.

Typical cuck mindset. „Please take me foid, I‘m the prettiest peacock of them all“. You claim that this is natural, but it’s the exact opposite of that.

Little question for you, what would you do if Francis Ngannou just decides to take your foid from you? You wouldn‘t do shit and submit. That is nature, not this dumb shit that modern cucks believe in.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Michael Myers, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
"White Chad" (Supposedly) with large social circles and an enjoyable life sets aside time to gather research to flame Muslim incels on an obscure looksmaxxing/blackpill forum :what:

Seems legit :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Cringe thread, allah will punish you for your blasphemy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Don't know or care what this thread is about,

but because it's pinned I'll just remind everyone that It's Holy Week.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Worst user here, racist and subhuman cuck @Gestapo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, germanlooks, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
Jfl at curries crying for chad @Gestapo
not one word from ur ugly recessed incel mclovin pheno ass

37C41AD6 D406 4182 8655 64A4C28561F6

@luljankybo this the nigga that got his small cumskin cock leaked at ur school? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD, GetShrekt and 3 others
"White Chad" (Supposedly) with large social circles and an enjoyable life sets aside time to gather research to flame Muslim incels on an obscure looksmaxxing/blackpill forum :what:

Seems legit :bigbrain:
I was a web admin back on lookism back when you probably didn't even know what psl was.
I didn't even do most the research @Kingkellz did so credit to him.
I dont require a seal of legitimacy or approval from a rotting incel lmao jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Kingkellz and Deleted member 15260
- Polygamy

- Ugly men get multiple wives

- No gigachads

- All men are equally ugly

- Arranged marriages with Burka wearing non-hypergamous personal fucktoys

- Every guy gets multiple 16 year olds to eat his ass

Sounds pretty easy to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Gestapo
I was a web admin back on lookism back when you probably didn't even know what psl was.

I want to know this:

What were the final words Coordinate said to you before he destroyed our home.

touched a nerve did I Mr.Previous Co-Owner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 15260
I want to know this:

What were the final words Coordinate said to you before he destroyed our home.
He said I don't know who the fuck you are and labeled me as a scam artist or some bullshit like that. Screw him

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 15260