Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Gengar
Ok, which Jew mod stickied this? :feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Autismcel, Deleted member 51576 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Does the Jew mod in question have 10 minutes to spare to talk about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? 🙏🏻😇✝️
I already found out who it was. :feelsez: Some Ethiopian Jew. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Dicklet3incher and Deleted member 51576
Does the Jew mod in question have 10 minutes to spare to talk about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? 🙏🏻😇✝️
You literally support gay people bro

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
You literally support gay people bro
I don’t hate gay people. I don’t condone homosexuality but I will never hate the person simply because they’re gay.

No I don’t support executing gay people either. I know this goes against your morality, little muslimcel rat

I don’t hate gay people. I don’t condone homosexuality but I will never hate the person simply because they’re gay.

No I don’t support executing gay people either. I know this goes against your morality, little muslimcel rat
So you don't hate a gay person, but you hate me for no reason only because I'm muslim?

Logic 101.

So you don't hate a gay person, but you hate me for no reason only because I'm muslim?

Logic 101.
I don’t hate Muslims!!! I hate Islam! I’ve repeated this 50000000 times. I hate Muslims who condone terrorism and child marriage and other grossly immoral acts and practices.

I don’t hate Muslims!!! I hate Islam! I’ve repeated this 50000000 times. I hate Muslims who condone terrorism and child marriage and other grossly immoral acts and practices.
Those "muslims" who condone terrorism aren't muslims (if you're talking isis)

Ffs stop associating us with those retards

They kill us too, y'all ain't special

Those "muslims" who condone terrorism aren't muslims (if you're talking isis)

Ffs stop associating us with those retards

They kill us too, y'all ain't special
See, this is the bullshit you people always say.

“None of us support terrorism, Islamic terrorists groups aren’t actually even Muslim!”

“Islam is peace, jihad is just like… spiritual 😇🥰🥺

“Muhammad was a feminist!”

Nigga smh—as if this is my first time talking to a Muslim.

See, this is the bullshit you people always say.

“None of us support terrorism, Islamic terrorists groups aren’t actually even Muslim!”

“Islam is peace, jihad is just like… spiritual 😇🥰🥺

“Muhammad was a feminist!”

Nigga smh—as if this is my first time talking to a Muslim.
And the KKK were christians, your point?

Do you even know what jihad means? You probably don't

And the KKK were christians, your point?

Do you even know what jihad means? You probably don't
I don’t know what the KKK is but… where are you getting at? Do you think Christianity has a terrorism/violence problem? Why doesn’t fundamental Christian extremism exist? Why can’t the CIA and associated intelligence agencies sponsor the creation of Christian terrorism networks but somehow with islam they can? Because your fake and gay religion has overt scriptural basis for extreme violence.

And yessss, jihad is just like a spiritual struggle 🥺 I’m waging a jihad when I’m on no-fap. There is an intense spiritual war. Islam is very peaceful u must understand!!! 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
please don't mention that ugly rats name on my thread all he does is spew shit everywhere and anywhere
@mods please lock his ass up and throw away the damn key
bring back lookism.net by next week faggot