@Recklessturtle has never lost a debate

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
Reckless Turtle is the highest iq user + hs vegan.
Always destroys morons by asking for source and (they never send or explain source) LOL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, MoggerChad and Deleted member 21044
He has been destroyed in debates several times but more than often does the opponent realize that its a waste of time arguing with a retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 23017, MoggerChad and 1 other person
Reckless Turtle is the highest iq user + hs vegan.
Always destroys morons by asking for source and (they never send or explain source) LOL
1231221111111.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, MoggerChad, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
He has been destroyed in debates several times but more than often does the opponent realize that its a waste of time arguing with a retard
what’s gandys rating in the conventionally attractive rating

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and StrangerDanger
Hes never lost a debate, little boy. His beliefs are rooted in science and raw logic.

C4gDTSk.png
This is how he quickly BTFOs zoomers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, mogger123 and StrangerDanger
Hes never lost a debate, little boy. His beliefs are rooted in science and raw logic.

C4gDTSk.png
He is truly ingenious for wanting a source, asking such a question requires insane logical and deduction skills. I have a surprise for you, take a visit to 4chan and you will be granted by thousands of geniuses just like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Lawton88, smoothsexy and 2 others

C4gDTSk.png
Same guy who thinks runways are a more realistic representation of what someone looks like than polaroids

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 21044
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, MoggerChad and Crusile
He is truly ingenious for wanting a source, asking such a question requires insane logical and deduction skills. I have a surprise for you, take a visit to 4chan and you will be granted by thousands of geniuses just like him
yea, Turtle comes from a *serious academic background*.He tcan't sand tiny little zoom zooms (no degree, no knowledge, lol iq),

Last edited:
sources are legit but vegan = opinion dismissed

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, smoothsexy and Crusile
You stopped replying to me in that thread.

You stopped replying to me in that thread.
Yes because I had already won, you had to revert to "anecdotal evidence" of runways photos being more a realistic representation than digitals while my statements were based upon on known information. If you could somehow cite a source or somehow prove your anecdotal evidence I would like to hear it.

This retard keeps making threads asking us to rate females and the lowest voting option is always 98th percentile :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
Yes because I had already won, you had to revert to "anecdotal evidence" of runways photos being more a realistic representation than digitals while my statements were based upon on known information. If you could somehow cite a source or somehow prove your anecdotal evidence I would like to hear it.
Source?

• +1
Plus you can just think about it logically. How can a runway with artificial lightning, make up artists and stylist ever come close to a format of photography where the end goal is catch their natural appearance as close as possible by minimizing the artificial means
Waiting for a source of runways being a better representation of ones natural appearence than digitals

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and smoothsexy
Imagine debating on a forum of incels and giving a fuck jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile and smoothsexy
Plus you can just think about it logically. How can a runway with artificial lightning, make up artists and stylist ever come close to a format of photography where the end goal is catch their natural appearance as close as possible by minimizing the artificial means
Waiting for a source of runways being a better representation of ones natural appearence than digitals
The anecdotal evidence of polaroids/digitals provided by you in that thread clearly showed models with makeup, angle frauding, and significant amounts of lens distortion. I already addressed that multiple times in that thread.

they use normal daylight from the windows not studio lightning
1194.jpg
1190.jpg

• +1
The anecdotal evidence of polaroids/digitals provided by you in that thread clearly showed models with makeup, angle frauding, and significant amounts of lens distortion. I already addressed that multiple times in that thread.

1194.jpg
1190.jpg
Yes exactly "anecdotal evidence". No source

• +1