RED ALERT RED ALERT

tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel
PUTTING OUT A RED ALERT TO ALL THE USERS OF THE FORUM. IF U TELL A USER TO kill THEMSLEVES ITS CONSIDERED HARRASMENT AND UR SUBJECT TO PERMA BAN VIA @NumbThePain. EVEN IF ITS A JOKE AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS. THERE IS INLY HYPOCRISY AND FAVORISTISM OM THIS FORUM. CORRUPT MOD GO FUCK URSELF. HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED TO OTHER USERS AND NOONE BATS AN EYE. ALL MODS GO FUCKING FUCK URSELFS ALL MODS ARE EVIL

Attachments

• IMG_2542.png
    IMG_2542.png
    770.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, aids, halloweed and 24 others
PUTTING OUT A RED ALERT TO ALL THE USERS OF THE FORUM. IF U TELL A USER TO kill THEMSLEVES ITS CONSIDERED HARRASMENT AND UR SUBJECT TO PERMA BAN VIA @NumbThePain. EVEN IF ITS A JOKE AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS. THERE IS INLY HYPOCRISY AND FAVORISTISM OM THIS FORUM. CORRUPT MOD GO FUCK URSELF. HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED TO OTHER USERS AND NOONE BATS AN EYE. ALL MODS GO FUCKING FUCK URSELFS ALL MODS ARE EVIL
i hope u dont get banned bro

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR ON THE GOOD USERS OF .ORG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaoo, Suns9999, yodasbigonials and 4 others
i hope u dont get banned bro
It’s too late for me. I’m gonna get banned trust me. Just remember what I’ve said here. Only corruption and favoritism on this forum.

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE. REMENBER ME PLEASE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: axttt_, laaoo, Jonas2k7 and 11 others
It’s sad to see this forum transforming into just another subreddit where free speech is suppressed at all costs. @NumbThePain , Keep Yourself Safe

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, scrunchables, anthony111553 and 10 others
Nahh bro said he wants to kill him 💀 that’s funny

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, tombradylover, psychomandible and 2 others
He said "I'll kill you" not "kys" You're comically low iq

Also I'm not dickriding clav. I'm the one that demodded him. Let him rest

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Klasik616, Bars, Adelholzener and 14 others
Charge your phone boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
It’s too late for me. I’m gonna get banned trust me. Just remember what I’ve said here. Only corruption and favoritism on this forum.

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE. REMENBER ME PLEASE
jfl u have to beg the mods in dms now

• JFL

YOU ARE TAKING AWAY FREE SPEECH ON THIS FORUM AND TURNING IT IN TO REDDIT. KYS FAGGOT HOW MANY OTHER USERS SAY THAT AND DONT GDT BANNED. UR A FUCKING HYPOCRITE

• +1
Reactions: princeof316, scrunchables, Snowskinned and 1 other person

Dnrd jewish propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316, scrunchables, Snowskinned and 2 others
@NumbThePain you stole my reps

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Homelander and tombradylover

let him rest jfl. funny wording

• JFL
Dnrd jewish propaganda
Dude this niger is so hypocritical. How many users troll and do this bro. This niger @Master runs a suicide forum for fucks sake. WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING GUYS CMON

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, scrunchables, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and The Homelander
crazy how your friend got banned so quickly both times lol. i find that kinda funny
JUST A REMINDER @Master RUNS A SUICDIE FORUM LMAOOOO THE HYPORCOSY

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and twinkceluwu
didn't frame get banned the first time for shit posting in clavs thread?

• JFL
didn't frame get banned the first time for shit posting in clavs thread?
No nigga wtf he got banned for gay content cuz his dick was too big and admins overtunred the ban after realizing clav unfairly banned him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, irkkedmulatto and Schizotypalcel
Who got banned?

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and tombradylover
How are mods even decided upon on this schizo forum jfl. is there like a secret election or sumthin?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Snowskinned, psychomandible and 2 others
No nigga wtf he got banned for gay content cuz his dick was too big and admins overtunred the ban after realizing clav unfairly banned him
Ur actually such a faggot bro :lul::lul: idc if that’s your homie :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
How are mods even decided upon on this schizo forum jfl. is there like a secret election or sumthin?
Fuck this forum. I legit told mods to die and didn’t get banned. What the fuck even is this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Swarthy Knight and cromagnon
It’s sad to see this forum transforming into just another subreddit where free speech is suppressed at all costs. @NumbThePain , Keep Yourself Safe
Soon you they will allow women and faggot on here

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, The Homelander and tombradylover
Why you dickriding @FrameMaxxxer so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and tombradylover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316, scrunchables, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
Free frame til it’s backwards faggot.

• +1

@NumbThePain I'll kill you

@tombradylover wish me luck bro 🫠

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, anthony111553, Snowskinned and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, Snowskinned, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
it is NOT that deep bro
reddit ahh mods

• +1
go outside bro. this forum is getting to your head ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316 and tombradylover
Bro are u being serious. This hurts coming from u
nah it’s all love bro. that’s why I have to be honest. a month ago you were chill and nonchalant not giving a f what jeets here say or think. Now you’re slowly becoming a lil insane.

It’s entertaining though. But I’m concerned for your sanity, you get me?

• So Sad
don’t fret @tombradylover, it’s every megastar’s canon event. You’ll be fine.

• JFL
nah it’s all love bro. that’s why I have to be honest. a month ago you were chill and nonchalant not giving a f what jeets here say or think. Now you’re slowly becoming a lil insane.

It’s entertaining though. But I’m concerned for your sanity, you get me?
I hear u bro. Listen they banned my boy tho unfairly alright? But thanks for being considered. I actually listen to what u say seriously. I think I’ll lay back and take a break after this ngl. I’m just pissed cuz I feel like they did my friend wrong asf but ur right this is kinda getting to my head. I’ll chill after this I promise. I guess this is my last stand type beat. I appreciate u bro

• Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I hear u bro. Listen they banned my boy tho unfairly alright? But thanks for being considered. I actually listen to what u say seriously. I think I’ll lay back and take a break after this ngl. I’m just pissed cuz I feel like they did my friend wrong asf but ur right this is kinda getting to my head. I’ll chill after this I promise. I guess this is my last stand type beat. I appreciate u bro
that’s good bro. I admire you standing up for your friend. We can dm just to vent about stuff. Type shi

• Love it
ohh.. i was showering earlier and then I closed my eyes and imagined how i fucked @Clavicular mother and sister and grandmother so hard they were moaning so crazy that the neighbour called the cops and then the most unimaginable thing happend most surreal event of my life.. THE police officers started fucking them aswell like dubbelpenetration with their baton up their anal and shit. Then after that i took the tazer from the cop and started tazing his sister so she nearly passed out.. SHIT that bitch was shaking like she had an epileptic seizure holy fuck. It was a nice experience because it turned out to be a flashback from when it actually happend

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, Snowskinned, StarvedEpi and 2 others
ohh.. i was showering earlier and then I closed my eyes and imagined how i fucked @Clavicular mother and sister and grandmother so hard they were moaning so crazy that the neighbour called the cops and then the most unimaginable thing happend most surreal event of my life.. THE police officers started fucking them aswell like dubbelpenetration with their baton up their anal and shit. Then after that i took the tazer from the cop and started tazing his sister so she nearly passed out.. SHIT that bitch was shaking like she had an epileptic seizure holy fuck. It was a nice experience because it turned out to be a flashback from when it actually happend
My nigga bro. Ur the man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Alt Number 3
To anyone reading this I’m sorry if I ever said anything to offend u. The beauty of this site has always been free speech. It’s under attack now. We are not respected as users. Please let’s put our differences aside and unite for our right to free speech on this site. I love u all. I’m going to bed. Thanks for everyone for voicing their support. U guys are the best I mean that truly

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, FUE Mogger, Snowskinned and 1 other person

Wtf @Clavicular said he was gonna kill @anthony111553 HELLPPPP
Screenshot   Samsung Internet

@tombradylover CALL THE CIA NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Snowskinned