Red Light Therapy Research: Proven Clinical Studies

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
It seems that red light therapy’s growing popularity has caused an ‘explosion’ of beauty magazines, looksmaxing internet related websites and other publications to feature articles highlighting the usage and benefits of this ‘healing’ light. With an abundance of material to read on the topic, many of these articles will undoubtedly reflect various opinions and perspectives on why you should use red light therapy, what parts of the body it can help, who recommends the use of LLLT, as well as a synopsis on red light devices available on the market today. Although, all these articles can provide you with a wealth of information on LLLT, there is not always truth in everything you read. That is why it is important to explore the source(s) these articles are based on. Learning more about the clinical studies and research is always an advantage because it empowers you to become an educated consumer/patient who relies on fact-based information. Clearly, with all the research conducted since the early 1800’s, it is the scientific information that has enabled red light therapy to become such a useful tool for improving many health-related illnesses and conditions.

……….,…,…,,,,,,,………….,,,…………,,,,,…

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/

Source: Wunsch, Alexander, and Karsten Matuschka. “A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase.” NCBI, Photomed Laser Surg, 1 Feb. 2014, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/.

Background: With LLLT treatments circulation is increased and fibroblastic activity, collagen production and healing are promoted. LLLT produced positive results in the increase of collagen density, improved skin tone, texture and feeling of the complexion- along with reduced roughness of the skin, wrinkles and fine lines. Red light therapy is an effective treatment for a number of skin conditions such as Rosacea and acne.

Objective: A controlled trial to determine the efficacy of red and near-infrared light treatment in patient satisfaction, reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, skin roughness, and collagen density increase

Method: 136 volunteers participated in this randomized and controlled study. Subjects were assigned into four treatment groups that were treated twice a week with either 611–650 or 570–850 nm polychromatic light (normalized to ∼9 J/cm2 in the range of 611–650 nm) and were then compared with controls (n=23). Irradiances and treatment durations varied in treatment groups. The data collected at baseline and after 30 sessions included blinded evaluations of clinical photography, ultrasonographic collagen density measurements, computerized digital profilometry, and an assessment of patient satisfaction.

Conclusion: The treated subjects experienced significantly improved skin complexion and skin texture. Use of light sources demonstrated efficacy and safety for skin rejuvenation and intradermal collagen increase.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GalacticHero, htnambition and deepweb1298
water bro but i use this one:

• JFL
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Deleted member 1660
you can get a grow light with the right nm from amazon for like $30

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
water bro but i use this one:

super expensive, I use this one which I bought for 89.4$
4E7BA8E1 A9BC 4C2F A0FB 7FB633818B89

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
It seems that red light therapy’s growing popularity has caused an ‘explosion’ of beauty magazines, looksmaxing internet related websites and other publications to feature articles highlighting the usage and benefits of this ‘healing’ light. With an abundance of material to read on the topic, many of these articles will undoubtedly reflect various opinions and perspectives on why you should use red light therapy, what parts of the body it can help, who recommends the use of LLLT, as well as a synopsis on red light devices available on the market today. Although, all these articles can provide you with a wealth of information on LLLT, there is not always truth in everything you read. That is why it is important to explore the source(s) these articles are based on. Learning more about the clinical studies and research is always an advantage because it empowers you to become an educated consumer/patient who relies on fact-based information. Clearly, with all the research conducted since the early 1800’s, it is the scientific information that has enabled red light therapy to become such a useful tool for improving many health-related illnesses and conditions.

……….,…,…,,,,,,,………….,,,…………,,,,,…

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/

Source: Wunsch, Alexander, and Karsten Matuschka. “A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase.” NCBI, Photomed Laser Surg, 1 Feb. 2014, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/.

Background: With LLLT treatments circulation is increased and fibroblastic activity, collagen production and healing are promoted. LLLT produced positive results in the increase of collagen density, improved skin tone, texture and feeling of the complexion- along with reduced roughness of the skin, wrinkles and fine lines. Red light therapy is an effective treatment for a number of skin conditions such as Rosacea and acne.

Objective: A controlled trial to determine the efficacy of red and near-infrared light treatment in patient satisfaction, reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, skin roughness, and collagen density increase

Method: 136 volunteers participated in this randomized and controlled study. Subjects were assigned into four treatment groups that were treated twice a week with either 611–650 or 570–850 nm polychromatic light (normalized to ∼9 J/cm2 in the range of 611–650 nm) and were then compared with controls (n=23). Irradiances and treatment durations varied in treatment groups. The data collected at baseline and after 30 sessions included blinded evaluations of clinical photography, ultrasonographic collagen density measurements, computerized digital profilometry, and an assessment of patient satisfaction.

Conclusion: The treated subjects experienced significantly improved skin complexion and skin texture. Use of light sources demonstrated efficacy and safety for skin rejuvenation and intradermal collagen increase.
Quality post, thanks OP. May buy one of these instead of the ForeoBear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
My results with red light therapy since I started using in 2020:

2020:
Rlt

2022:
Photo 2022 08 27 05 21 20

And proof of no filter:
Photo 2022 08 27 13 13 49

So guys listen, definitely 100% get on it. It is the one of the best collagen boosters outside of eating foods that contain antioxidants

The Vitamin C serum that I use:
82169bd1d4b721ab1019dc90557584f2

^ Sexiest Italian brand

Used to use a LED light mask that you could switch around to different colours with; red, blue, green, purple, yellow etc but now I am hardcore and use a lamp. 15 minutes twice a day. Morning and night but sometimes only morning
Ffc6e4bbcd6f30e933166d99019d9cfc

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, GalacticHero and Deleted member 21532
My results with red light therapy since I started using in 2020:

2020:
View attachment 1840865

2022:
View attachment 1840864

And proof of no filter:
View attachment 1840867

So guys listen, definitely 100% get on it. It is the one of the best collagen boosters outside of eating foods that contain antioxidants

The Vitamin C serum that I use:
View attachment 1840868
^ Sexiest Italian brand

Used to use a LED light mask that you could switch around to different colours with; red, blue, green, purple, yellow etc but now I am hardcore and use a lamp. 15 minutes twice a day. Morning and night but sometimes only morning
View attachment 1840872
Bro who are you kidding when you say no filter and the light sources and angles are way different lmao

Bro who are you kidding when you say no filter and the light sources and angles are way different lmao

Zoom in on the photo there is no filter. I am 30 years of age and not about to larp for a bunch of Zoomers man lol, cmon

51f7737dfaa2afb5a072432d25ef5f1e

0c6226552a8520d5c4c526f2eacc00f9

You can see it's exactly the same. I am under my bedroom light, that's all.