Red pill vs black pill

R

RoadtoAscension

Iron
I have no issue getting women to come to me, my ex and the girl I am trying to do stuff with now both approached me. But I am recognizing that I am messing up with this new girl the same way I messed up with my Ex.
Red pill is what has helped me though this. Looks can get you the girl , but if you are giving her too much attention, and it is not even that much tbh, just a few snaps a day is enough to mess up. but as soon as you begin to distance yourself and stop reacting, she suddenly comes back. I have found the last months to be an interesting journey. I learned not to put my focus on one girl, because of the chaos that she is, she will be all over the place, she will be cold at days, you got to be able to not be dependent on her attention for hours, she can send you short answers for something that you would usually get a much more in depth answer from . she will be cold at times. The key is to never and I mean NEVER react to these things in an emotional way.
These are some of the things I have recently had success with. A road map for your future dating life after ascension.

- She is becoming more distant | Do not mention it, do not try to close the distance by sending more snaps, calling etc. It will only end up pushing her away, she will gaslight you for being insecure, needy etc
- She leaves you on read | again, do not mention it, just let it be, be silent until she reaches back, if she is interested, she will, if not, you could end up just making it worse by being pushy
- She sends you a black screen snap when you ask her what she is doing | the same as the previous, she might be showing you what she is doing, it is just that we don't understand how they communicate on snap.
- She spends hours not opening your snap | you will only make it worse spamming her
- She doesn't respond to a snap you sent the previous day | The same with the no response snap, she might just think it is in the past, no need to answer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10782
Sorry for the below roast. but it has to be done, said.

RedPIll is has some relationship management concepts, that are good/okay.

But. Dumb to tke raltionship advice from RedPill coaches.

Having intelligence for psychology, ones own and in general. Does far more, for handling longer term relationships. Than RedPill 1 size fits all cope advice; like just hol frame, be an alpha douche, and so on...

honestly, one needs redpill for this???

- She is becoming more distant | Do not mention it, do not try to close the distance by sending more snaps, calling etc. It will only end up pushing her away, she will gaslight you for being insecure, needy etc
if someone ain't wanna have to deal with you, you need redpill advice telling one to not be become a spamming retard. And to leave her alone, because she annoyed or whatever with one.

- She leaves you on read | again, do not mention it, just let it be, be silent until she reaches back, if she is interested, she will, if not, you could end up just making it worse by being pushy
to not become a spammer, when not getting a reply back
- She sends you a black screen snap when you ask her what she is doing | the same as the previous, she might be showing you what she is doing, it is just that we don't understand how they communicate on snap.
What up with the spamming.
We, or dudes need RedPill, to understand. don't spam and don't be busy all day checking what your bitch is doing, but actually having a life outseide of her.
- She spends hours not opening your snap | you will only make it worse spamming her
- She doesn't respond to a snap you sent the previous day | The same with the no response snap, she might just think it is in the past, no need to answer

Am I now a RedPiller??
If I suggest a man, to not become a mass spammer when his bitch doesn't repond to him quick enough??
I was a bluepilled normie back in the day, and I didn't spam muh girlfriend. Half the time I took 1-2 days to reply, and so did she, but I never recall being bothered about it 1 bit, and going into spamming monkey mode.

RedPillers have the believe.
That ever dude is an insecure simp, if he's not RedPilled. And will go stalk his bitch, when she doesn't reply back in 15 minutes. That's in my observation, not the norm though.

Last edited: