Regaining strength and muscle

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
Does anyone have some experience with this? Any good powerlifting program to run?

I bulked up pretty hard, like a moron, got strong, could bench 145kg for reps. Injured my hamstring outside of the gym (still injured), eventually went on a cut, but I was so demotivated and ended up yoyo dieting for so long, pretty much losing a ton of strength and some size. I cut out the carbs, which has helped me not yoyo. Now I just want to get shredded and then gain everything back. Is it easy to regain? Muscle memory? Would SARMs be a good idea?

My plan is to hit 8-10% body fat and then do a lean bulk.

muscle memory is a thing. i regained all my muscles i built in 1-1.5 years in about 2 3 months

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Deleted member 1680, kobecel and 2 others
Yup, muscle memory

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
bro how u get potassium on carnivore diet? im juicing tomatos

• +1

• +1
I just eat meat atm, I stay away from all vegetables. I bought a potassium supplement that should arrive soon.

My supplement routine will then be:

• 600-900mg magnesium
  • Vitamin D 4000 IU
  • Potassium (probably around 2k mg)
  • Biotin 10k mcg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and androidcel
bro do you eat liver?

• Love it
Does anyone have some experience with this? Any good powerlifting program to run?

I bulked up pretty hard, like a moron, got strong, could bench 145kg for reps. Injured my hamstring outside of the gym (still injured), eventually went on a cut, but I was so demotivated and ended up yoyo dieting for so long, pretty much losing a ton of strength and some size. I cut out the carbs, which has helped me not yoyo. Now I just want to get shredded and then gain everything back. Is it easy to regain? Muscle memory? Would SARMs be a good idea?

My plan is to hit 8-10% body fat and then do a lean bulk.

Yes. The first time I stopped gymcelling after my eyelid surgery I had great gains after being off for a month

No gym for your face

• So Sad
Reactions: pisslord