Regret getting this indian girl number

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Me and my Chadlite friend were talking to this really gorgeous extreamly smart , humble , good personality indian girl for three hrs . While I was acting like a shy bitch , he got her number. I fucken hate myself she could have been my oneitis . She only dated indian guys too which is an anomaly by itself. Fuck I wasn’t a cock I could have pursued her. She majoring in plastic surgery too . I asked her I need a browridge implant and a nose job , she bluepilled me and said you fine the way you are lol. This forum has made me more insecure about myself

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss, Subhuman trash, Mansnob and 2 others
Why the fuck would you ask a foid for a browridge implant

• +1
Reactions: samm735
This is the problem with wingman shit. Sometimes the wingman will take your girl. :ROFLMAO:
If she found you handsome, you could have got with her if you got to her first. But if she also finds your Chadlite friend handsome and he gets to her first, it's game over for you. Unless she wants a MFM threesome or some shit. Or the Chadlite pumps and dumps her. And then she hits you up next.

Sometimes a chick will pass you over for Chad. And then randomly contact you like 2 months later when she gets pumped n dumped and realizes her mistake. It happens. It happened to me.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
This is the problem with wingman shit. Sometimes the wingman will take your girl. :ROFLMAO:
If she found you handsome, you could have got with her if you got to her first. But if she also finds your Chadlite friend handsome and he gets to her first, it's game over for you. Unless she wants a MFM threesome or some shit. Or the Chadlite pumps and dumps her. And then she hits you up next.

Sometimes a chick will pass you over for Chad. And then randomly contact you like 2 months later when she gets pumped n dumped and realizes her mistake. It happens. It happened to me.
Bruh then you're second option. Could never be me.

Btw you blew it by mentioning the surgeries, it shows you're insecure. But who knows maybe she wanted you Indian cock. Was your friend Indian?

Btw you blew it by mentioning the surgeries, it shows you're insecure. But who knows maybe she wanted you Indian cock. Was your friend Indian?
MFM threesome game is potentially legit. If the girl is slutty enough.

I remember reading online back in like 2004-2005 or some shit about this guy saying that this Asian girl was making out with his room mate on the couch right next to him. The three of them were hanging out. And she was getting physical with the room mate. And he was distraught about that because he liked the girl and his room mate took her. But then the Asian girl legit reached over and put her hand on his crotch while she was making out with the room mate. And then the Asian girl started sucking off one of the room mates while getting fucked by the other.

Dude if I was a foid, why the fuck not? If you are attracted to both friends and you don't want to come between two best friends, the polite thing to do would be to fuck both friends. Men have a refractory period. Women do not. So MFM sex makes logical sense. If you're the less attractive friend and the girl hooks up with your more attractive friend but then wants you to join in, why the fuck would you say no?

Last edited:
MFM threesome game is potentially legit. If the girl is slutty enough.

I remember reading online back in like 2004-2005 or some shit about this guy saying that this Asian girl was making out with his room mate on the couch right next to him. The three of them were hanging out. And she was getting physical with the room mate. And he was distraught about that because he liked the girl and his room mate took her. But then the Asian girl legit reached over and put her hand on his crotch while she was making out with the room mate. And then the Asian girl started sucking off one of the room mates while getting fucked by the other.

Dude if I was a foid, why the fuck not? If you are attracted to both friends and you don't want to come between two best friends, the polite thing to do would be to fuck both friends.
It's a good situation, but I'd feel like a cuck. You were option number 2 and she only helped you out of the graciousness from her heart.

And ofc the two guys were white, too obv.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
It's a good situation, but I'd feel like a cuck. You were option number 2 and she only helped you out of the graciousness from her heart.

And ofc the two guys were white, too obv.
It's not just out of the graciousness of her heart. You don't think the Asian girl in that example enjoyed getting fucked by two room mates/best friends? She probably knew the less attractive room mate/friend had a crush on her and orchestrated a MFM threesome.

Also men have refractory periods. Women don't. Once the Chadlite friend cums inside you, why not let his less attractive but still attractive friend jump in? Next hard dick.

That's why my Chinese gf's intense sex drive scares the shit out of me. She literally never says no when I initiate sex. And she wants more sex than I do. Yogapants was the same way. I always end up dating nymphos with BPD. I fear that she'd replace me with another big cocked white guy with a higher sex drive. I have to imagine that MFM threesomes and gang bangs are going to become the norm eventually because women are sexually insatiable compared to men. Your body releases prolactin after you cum. Which counteracts dopamine. So after I cum, I'm not in the mood for sex for awhile. I have to be with a hot girl like my ex Yogapants in order to get hard and stay hard again after cumming. And that was back when I was a younger man at 30-31. My sex drive at 34 may not be what it was at 30.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Sad shit dude

Are you curry?

He’s white 5ft 9. Strong facial features. NT, jacked , strong eye area and jaw. He looks like chris hemsworth with a mix of opry, she didn’t blow me off when we were talking to her. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t find me attractive. I autorejected myself saying I don’t like indian women before she even had a chance to reject me lol. My Chadlite friend like you should date her dude in front of her. She’s like I’m not looking for anyone right now because I’m to busy. Yet in the past she’s like i had 4ex bf that where indian. She even rejected my Chadlite friend said I’ll give you my number but like as friends.
Why the fuck would you ask a foid for a browridge implant
Because she wants to be a plastic surgery

He’s white 5ft 9. Strong facial features. NT, jacked , strong eye area and jaw. He looks like chris hemsworth with a mix of opry, she didn’t blow me off when we were talking to her. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t find me attractive. I autorejected myself saying I don’t like indian women before she even had a chance to reject me lol. My Chadlite friend like you should date her dude in front of her. She’s like I’m not looking for anyone right now because I’m to busy. Yet in the past she’s like i had 4ex bf that where indian. She even rejected my Chadlite friend said I’ll give you my number but like as friends.
Low iq asf, I woulda tried to hook up

Then my Chadlite friend infront her is like dude why do you want get surgery and inject. Fucken died right there tbh jfl. Once she left I called him out on his shit

Yeah man I been rejected quite a bit and if I know she’s above my looks match I reject myself

Lol you literally told this bitch you don't date Indian women to her face, what the fuck do you expect? It's over, go date a sub 5 girl to get experience

Lol you literally told this bitch you don't date Indian women to her face, what the fuck do you expect? It's over, go date a sub 5 girl to get experience
Shes like a 8/10 amazing facial features high E light brown hair.