Rematch: Kebab franchie owner Beetleking88 vs ColdLightSkin who are are Black, Hapa, White combinet

Who is better looking?

• Beetleking88

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Coldwhiteskin

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
Kebab franchie owner Height 5.9. age 30.

Vs

Coldlightskin: 6'2 age 22

Attachments

• 1614348002793.png
    1614348002793.png
    495.8 KB · Views: 105
Kebab franchise owner 😆😆 is that an achievement

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10516, court monarch777 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10516
Jaw is law

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Are these pics morphed?

• JFL
@ColdLightskin ’s jaw is too big imo, slightly disrupts his harmony , but he still mogs .

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10516
His eye area isn’t that good either, you two are pretty close tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
turkish adolf hitler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 10516 and 5 others
I think Cold has way more sex appeal in the west. I don't know about the Middle East.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I think Cold has way more sex appeal in the west. I don't know about the Middle East.

He did brutally bad in Italy.. So im not sure about that.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
They claim that Italy is bad for Tinder, but I'm not so sure about that.

He only got 7 likes in Italy ... In Usa 1000 thousand... So location does play big part of it... I mean imagine trying to match in city that has 4-5m population.. You will get shit tons of likes for sure.. even if you are high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and Deleted member 5746
But the other one is virgin by choice

I personally think I mog him. He is not bad looking anymean but his over development gives him less harmony.. HAVINg just big jaw is not win win automatically. It needs to be average in size but with good angularity.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I personally think I mog him. He is not bad looking anymean but his over development gives him less harmony.. HAVINg just big jaw is not win win automatically. It needs to be average in size but with good angularity.
Do you mog @higgabigga ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5746
They claim that Italy is bad for Tinder, but I'm not so sure about that.

Heavily touched up with filters, effects and what not

Suddenly he has hollow cheeks? Lmao at 17% body fat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, .👽. and Deleted member 5746
Non photoshopped

Photoshopped:

Ah the wonders!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 10516, Deleted member 10673 and 2 others
Yet retard psl autists still have the audacity to vote for this ugly turk LMAO cracks me up to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Do you really think I morph those images

I have told you 100 times that I changed my camera......... Selfie pics tends to make my face look narrower due to distortion.. and it make my pictures foggy and my skin pale....

View attachment 1009677

Every single person suffers from mother fucking distortion when using a shitty camera phone. Whether it's selife or back camera.

The lens did not pick up the face on the left hand side. You do not look like that. Not even in the tiny slightest.

It's so obvious this is a morph. All we have to do is take a moment's look at your moustache and how well it is groomed, as though you have had a makeup team work on you.

Do you really think I morph those images

I have told you 100 times that I changed my camera......... Selfie pics tends to make my face look narrower due to distortion.. and it make my pictures foggy and my skin pale....

View attachment 1009677
Are you sucking your cheeks in first pic?

Every single person suffers from mother fucking distortion when using a shitty camera phone. Whether it's selife or back camera.

The lens did not pick up the face on the left hand side. You do not look like that. Not even in the tiny slightest.

It's so obvious this is a morph. All we have to do is take a moment's look at your moustache and how well it is groomed, as though you have had a makeup team work on you.

I groomed my mustache... I groomed my beard yesterday.... In some pic my beard is bad... In this pic my beard looks good because I literally groomed it.. Its not rocket science.. I got outside.. Took pictures from natural lightening. . You probably itself know that you will look better if you take pictures from good angle and lightening right? My back camera distort my face less than my front camera... Its also have much more detail..

Its useless post anything in this place.... Even If Got leaner, nose job.. Some people think its morph .

He told us all he was fat the other day. Now he has hollow cheeks LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and Introvertednarc
Why don't you teach me, you're the supposed religious Muslim who is saving himself for marriage (at the age of 30)

im not religious.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc

I have slight hollow.. The straight beard line combination with smirk make it more visible.

Why don't you teach me, you're the supposed religious Muslim who is saving himself for marriage (at the age of 30)
Excellent point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746