Remember that there is a way to forget about looks

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
You just have to find it. Normies and bluepillers don't give a damn about looks. Many of us didn't do so before discovering looksmaxxing.

There must be a way to reach that stage without it being suffering. For example when i do long fasts i forget completely about looks, or in Ramadan i don't give a damn about looks because it's all hunger and at night the dopamine rush of breaking the fast is too high and it makes you low inhib.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shabby890, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
NMDA antagonists and meditation

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
i stop thinking abt looks whenever im enjoying myself. When I'm out in public having a good time, i seem to forget how much of a recessed dog i am

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and MaghrebGator
i stop thinking abt looks whenever im enjoying myself. When I'm out in public having a good time, i seem to forget how much of a recessed dog i am
We must find the key brother. In my case i forget when i fast as i said. Also when something important is happening like the recent events of Palestine, and also when a videogame that has me very hyped comes out.

Stuff like that. Objectives and purpose are everything.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
The only way to forget about looks is to drop to the first tier of Maslow’s hierarchy and literally be in danger of dying of starvation, thirst or exposure.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer and MaghrebGator
normies think more about looks then you think

• +1
Looks are not that important.
Look at the average HTN-Chadlite in here, almost selling their souls for used, ugly tinder pussy.
Not worth it.

• So Sad
The only way to forget about looks is to drop to the first tier of Maslow’s hierarchy and literally be in danger of dying of starvation, thirst or exposure.
Maslow hierarchy has been highly questioned recently i heard. But nah, there are more important stuff than looks other than the first tier

You just have to find it. Normies and bluepillers don't give a damn about looks. Many of us didn't do so before discovering looksmaxxing.

There must be a way to reach that stage without it being suffering. For example when i do long fasts i forget completely about looks, or in Ramadan i don't give a damn about looks because it's all hunger and at night the dopamine rush of breaking the fast is too high and it makes you low inhib.
Diet!!!

• +1
Sure but they don't know what the heck "Negative Canthal Tilt" or "Lefort" means
Noshit, They are clueless as to why they look bad but they still care about looks.

• Hmm...
Height height height

• +1
It's worse man. At least when i fast in Islam i have this sort of moral barrier that doesn't allow me to eat, so i completely forget about eating.

But when i diet and i have the possibility to eat i can't stop craving food.

confidence

unironically it's confidence

• +1
It's worse man. At least when i fast in Islam i have this sort of moral barrier that doesn't allow me to eat, so i completely forget about eating.

But when i diet and i have the possibility to eat i can't stop craving food.

• Ugh..
Noshit, They are clueless as to why they look bad but they still care about looks.
I don't think many even realize they are bad looking to be honest. Almost everyone in the mirror thinks he is Chico prime, and normies are so bluepilled that they discard quickly any negative thought like "I look so bad in cameras, must be some fail the lens have"

For example when i do long fasts i forget completely about looks, or in Ramadan i don't give a damn about looks because it's all hunger and at night the dopamine rush of breaking the fast is too high and it makes you low inhib.
Yes, because your body thinks you are gonna starve to death lmao

Once you realize the truth there's no going back

I mean yeah of course that'll happen during fasting. Hierarchy of needs and all

You can never forget about looks, because having bad looks means you will never get into a relationship and that means you will never be happy.

• Hmm...
i forget about looks when playing songs form nevermind on my acoustic guit (i’m chad btw)

• +1
Yes, because your body thinks you are gonna starve to death lmao
Not really. In Ramadan i train before breakfast comfortably and i don't have that feeling because it is controlled.

But yeah, when i did long 40 hour fasts it was that hahahah. But the feeling you have when you break the fast is amazing on those ones. Tremendous dopamine rush, you feel so good and don't care about anything until the next morning.

You can never forget about looks, because having bad looks means you will never get into a relationship and that means you will never be happy.
I survived more than 20 years without a relationship. I think that with some skill i can carry the potential next 60 years without them :fuk:

I survived more than 20 years without a relationship. I think that with some skill i can carry the potential next 60 years without them :fuk:
20 years is nothing
you will NEVER be happy without a relationship. Impossible.

• So Sad