Reminder: 70% of high quality attractive women in western countries don't consider ethnics (including blacks) dateable.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • If you're an ethnic below 7/10, you might as well be a Tree in the West because you're totally invisible to at least 70% of high quality attractive women and by that I mean women 6/10+ who are also educated and from good homes.
  • I know that the racepill is water, but I just conducted a Hinge experiment and the results have sent me into a spiral of depression - I legit can't cope anymore.
  • A gymcelled white HTN or chadlite SMV mogs all ethnics into slums of Mumbai and back. As an ethnic minority, you can have the sharpest bones and most perfect ratios and a white gymcelled HTN will still curb stomp your SMV on dating apps.
  • If @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
  • The only exception to the racepill or ethnic tax may be in America aka. Mullato land or Burgerland, where Mulattos are able to somewhat compete with whites but still get mogged most of the time.​
  • I've conducted multiple chadfish experiments in which I always I focused on the number of likes/matches. This time I focused more of quality of matches and the results racepilled me even more - the difference in quality is clear as day and night.​
  • Ethnic Chad gets a bunch of low class 5 - 6 women with shitty jobs and a few high quality 6+ women with good jobs. Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite gets a bunch of high quality 5 - 7 women with good jobs and a few low class 4 - 6 women.
  • Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better
  • inb4 OP is a racist white guy - no I'm black. Women are the real racists and white supremacists in their dating choices.​
  • An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+​
  • These are the gymcelled white HTN and chadlite who totally obliterated the Tyrone and Chadpreet in my HInge experiment:​
Screenshot 2022 04 19 at 30421 PM

IMG 9591

tagging high IQ users:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, Debetro, Deleted member 19766 and 49 others
The type of thread a SFcel like me likes to see:love:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23516, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18522 and 16 others
White power

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16058 and 6 others
  • If you're an ethnic below 7/10, you might as well be a Tree in the West because you're totally invisible to at least 70% of high quality attractive women and by that I mean women 6/10+ who are also educated and from good homes.
  • I know that the racepill is water, but I just conducted a Hinge experiment and the results have sent me into a spiral of depression - I legit can't cope anymore.
  • A gymcelled white HTN or chadlite SMV mogs all ethnics into slums of Mumbai and back. As an ethnic minority, you can have the sharpest bones and most perfect ratios and a white gymcelled HTN will still curb stomp your SMV on dating apps.
  • If @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
  • The only exception to the racepill or ethnic tax may be in America aka. Mullato land or Burgerland, where Mulattos are able to somewhat compete with whites but still get mogged most of the time.​
  • I've conducted multiple chadfish experiments in which I always I focused on the number of likes/matches. This time I focused more of quality of matches and the results racepilled me even more - the difference in quality is clear as day and night.​
  • Ethnic Chad gets a bunch of low class 5 - 6 women with shitty jobs and a few high quality 6+ women with good jobs. Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite gets a bunch of high quality 5 - 7 women with good jobs and a few low class 4 - 6 women.
  • Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better
  • inb4 OP is a racist white guy - no I'm black. Women are the real racists and white supremacists in their dating choices.​
  • These are the gymcelled white HTN and chadlite who totally obliterated the Tyrone and Chadpreet in my HInge experiment:​
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95
Guy shows no data, or experiments just goes on a rant.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
What do you think about meds?

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
70% of ethnics is a conservative esitmate too. I'd say 90% are forever doomed to date within their own race, aka undesirable pajeetas and sshaniquas

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 16110 and 17 others
What chadpreet and tyrone did you use in experiment

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What entitlement princess they are.
Ironic how ethnic women don't want their own kind, and chase after white men.
I wonder if the tax affects white-looking ethnics like me. I tried a Hinge experiment on Gonzalocel (I set his ethnicity to MENA/white and used a MENA name) and most of his matches were decent ethnic women, and a couple of whites (all of whom were 6 or below)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 14905
What do you think about meds?
Meds are closer to whites so they don't have a problem. Post or PM pics of a med chadlite for me to use for the next experiment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 17291, oldcelloser and 2 others
That first guy is ugly as fuck facially and did better than ethnics damn

Man thanks Fogart I almost don't wanna live anymore jfl

Honestly though bro, I just want to hit my looks ceiling, have decent money, gather experiences and stay mentally happy/same.
And hopefully have some good decent dating options still (I'm over quantity of women just want some quality for me)
Racepill is very brutal of anyone ethnic/black/mulatto and it's something we just gotta accept

Hope ethnics reading this thread don't think 0 attractive white women will find them attractive, it's a dumb limiting belief

May we have peace and slay/LTR good looking women in time

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser, Deleted member and 1 other person
70% of ethnics is a conservative esitmate too. I'd say 90% are forever doomed to date within their own race, aka undesirable pajeetas and sshaniquas
You referring to foids?
@FailedNormieManlet and @PrinceLuenLeoncur say Hinge is flooded out with Pajeetas
Pajeetas chase white men (and white-looking ethnic men) like crazy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
JFL. Dark Pajeetas are forever in FwBs with white normies; I know two of these foids who chased some white McLovincel normie down after he moved cities for work, they went to live in his city. They ended up being FwBs (he larped about them being BF/GF since they wanted that)

Meanwhile I see prudemaxxed becky and HTB noodles with HQNP white Chadlites :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Being brown is so much fun
females of your own race hate you and are infatuated with white cock
you are either invisible in public or seen as a potential rapist
even if by some miracle you manage to land a brown whore she will never think of you as her number one mating partner, she will thinki about white cock no matter how hard you try to be an outstanding partner.
ZERO upsides whatsoever
ZERO positive image in the media
ZERO dignity in 2022
ZERO

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Boxingfan, HQNPmaxxing and 10 others
You referring to foids?
@FailedNormieManlet and @PrinceLuenLeoncur say Hinge is flooded out with Pajeetas
Pajeetas chase white men (and white-looking ethnic men) like crazy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Good. Fuck ugly ethnics, legit ruined everything for guys like you and somewhat me. I want every indian kid in the west to be complete incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 9779
You referring to foids?
I do feel pajeetas will become the next gooks coz white men realise they are easy for them lol

Only the hijabis who can't get away with sleeping around will.be left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
Good. Fuck ugly ethnics, legit ruined everything for guys like you and somewhat me. I want every indian kid in the west to be complete incel
I only want mixed-race women, or certain ethnics (e.g. Somalis, MENAs, Latinas, Caribbeans)
Not really a fan of whites

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, Deleted member 9779 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I do feel pajeetas will become the next gooks coz white men realise they are easy for them lol

Only the hijabis who can't get away with sleeping around will.be left
This; it's mostly the dark-skinned Hindu pajeetas that are doing this.
See below:
JFL. Dark Pajeetas are forever in FwBs with white normies; I know two of these foids who chased some white McLovincel normie down after he moved cities for work, they went to live in his city. They ended up being FwBs (he larped about them being BF/GF since they wanted that)

Meanwhile I see prudemaxxed becky and HTB noodles with HQNP white Chadlites :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
@fogdart I strictly only date/will LTR mulatto women

White women are too much work so I will date a fellow ethnic a diff ethnicity to me for the exotic factor

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and fogdart
L
This; it's mostly the dark-skinned Hindu pajeetas that are doing this.
See below:
Luckily I think dark pajeetas are ugly so I'm not so bothered
However they are the type you want to destroy completely. Light skin pashtuns are too pretty to destroy unlike the dirty dark pajeetas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Having melanin is ugly and low class
Bred only to farm and do manual labor not have sex incel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 20056, enchanted_elixir and 10 others
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

I tried it on white-passing ethnics too, abysmal results and overrun by sub-6 curryfoids.

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart
L

Luckily I think dark pajeetas are ugly so I'm not so bothered
However they are the type you want to destroy completely. Light skin pashtuns are too pretty to destroy
I've only seen ONE pashtun foid in my life - a teacher in her 50s

one time I was outside a barber shop just waiting for my turn and I paced around the street smoking and a couple white girls who were walking down the street actually grabbed each other's arm and stared at me with concern in their eyes.
I was literally waiting for a haircut and breathing that's all.
im a danger to society

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, enchanted_elixir, Danish_Retard and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
I've only seen ONE pashtun foid in my life - a teacher in her 50s
Yeah we've spoke about this
They aren't in UK they're all in Canada, again I feel I could date one if I lived there

• +1
@fogdart don't you think though a chadlite or above ethnic irl would do better than a HTN gymcelled white?

Yes we know online dating ethnics don't do well but irl seems different to me bro

Racepill is a huge factor online but no way near as much irl, assuming the ethnic is western.

Salludon has a curry accent most likely so he'll be dropped points on that irl massively

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This is why location is king for ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
@fogdart I strictly only date/will LTR mulatto women

White women are too much work so I will date a fellow ethnic a diff ethnicity to me for the exotic factor
Ideal, if you want a good chance to date a high quality attractive woman. Otherwise you'd be dating low class white women or if you're lucky you can get a decent high quality white woman.
Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better. This is a screenshot of the gymcelled white Chadlite's profile after 48 hours on hinge. I didn't screenshot the ethnics profile but their matches were less than 20 in the same time frame. I didn't screenshot the ethnic's profiles because I didn't think the difference would be this brutal - you can try the experiment yourself.

Screenshot 2022 04 19 at 40435 PM

What chadpreet and tyrone did you use in experiment
Chadpreet was Salludon and Tyrone was this dude:

Screenshot 2022 04 19 at 41012 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Warlow, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Chad of each race tinder experiment

In this experiment from like three years ago, a brown Chadlite (Indian) did pretty well actually but yeah a white chad got the best results. 2nd was a lightskin MENA chad and third was the brown Chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep and rand anon
Good thing I got 10 tubs of skin bleach

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HQNPmaxxing, Melo95 and 3 others
@fogdart don't you think though a chadlite or above ethnic irl would do better than a HTN gymcelled white?

Yes we know online dating ethnics don't do well but irl seems different to me bro

Racepill is a huge factor online but no way near as much irl, assuming the ethnic is western.

Salludon has a curry accent most likely so he'll be dropped points on that irl massively
  • An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+, but an ethnic chadlite CANNOT compete with a gymcelled white HTN even IRL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 2 others
I only want mixed-race women, or certain ethnics (e.g. Somalis, MENAs, Latinas, Caribbeans)
Not really a fan of whites
Isn't it racist?

If @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
Yes because every white chad is strutting at Paris fashion week or walking in Milan fashion shows right? jfl at this cope.

Thousands of white guys on the same looks level as me or even higher are living their life peacefully somewhere in the world while guys like this are ruling fashion industry now a days.

8B8ADF66 7504 4C6D 84BD 386BDFC5E6C5

Never go full retard, OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Boxingfan, HQNPmaxxing and 23 others
Ideal, if you want a good chance to date a high quality attractive woman. Otherwise you'd be dating low class white women or if you're lucky you can get a decent high quality white woman.

Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better. This is a screenshot of the gymcelled white Chadlite's profile after 48 hours on hinge. I didn't screenshot the ethnics profile but their matches were less than 20 in the same time frame. I didn't screenshot the ethnic's profiles because I didn't think the difference would be this brutal - you can try the experiment yourself.

View attachment 1641967

Chadpreet was Salludon and Tyrone was this dude:

View attachment 1641970
Thisc is no Tyrone. Black htn tbh but a Tyrone won't do much better

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ken, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Yes because every white chad is strutting at Paris fashion week or walking in Milan fashion shows right? jfl at this cope.

Thousands of white guys on the same looks level as me or even higher are living their life peacefully somewhere in the world while guys like this are ruling fashion industry now a days.

View attachment 1641981

Never go full retard, OP.
What has the modelling industry come to

• JFL
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

Thanks for doing the experiments. Thanks for collecting the data.
And it's a little bit off lifefuel for white guys here. I guess.
Salludon is very much a Chad though!

It's also interesting. How you added the "quality of matches", since most only focus on number of matches.

I enjoyed this guy, his video from data he could find from online data.
LMAO, how female food, scored higher match rate than a GigaChad :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and thereallegend
View attachment 1641973
In this experiment from like three years ago, a brown Chadlite (Indian) did pretty well actually but yeah a white chad got the best results. 2nd was a lightskin MENA chad and third was the brown Chadlite
I don't know what app and country gave these results but I did my experiment on Hinge in Canada

• An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+​
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

No studies. Another annecdotes.org moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 11758, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and AscendingHero
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I don't know how to feel about this post because it's more of a summary than the actual matches and likes. Also, we have to take into account algorithm, shadow bans etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
That first guy is ugly as fuck facially and did better than ethnics damn

Man thanks Fogart I almost don't wanna live anymore jfl

Honestly though bro, I just want to hit my looks ceiling, have decent money, gather experiences and stay mentally happy/same.
And hopefully have some good decent dating options still (I'm over quantity of women just want some quality for me)
Racepill is very brutal of anyone ethnic/black/mulatto and it's something we just gotta accept

Hope ethnics reading this thread don't think 0 attractive white women will find them attractive, it's a dumb limiting belief

May we have peace and slay/LTR good looking women in time
One can always try, to luck out. For sure. You need thick skin, though, for trying the luck out game. But it's okay to try.

RC59paqLfO8qMq1615980705.png
a56df9699639c5c10c290edca8f84c.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Boxingfan, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
One can always try, to luck out. For sure. You need thick skin, though, for trying the luck out game. But it's okay to try.

RC59paqLfO8qMq1615980705.png
a56df9699639c5c10c290edca8f84c.jpg
I'm an optimist so don't worry I won't rope or give up!

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Thisc is no Tyrone. Black htn tbh but a Tyrone won't do much better

I couldn't cope with the results bro. Y'all lucky in America that niggas have high SMV America; outside America niggas have to deal with a sea of mediocre eye lash technicians and cosmetologists and a few high quality attractive women here and there. Majority of women with good jobs like Dentists etc. who are attractive are swiping left on ethnics on dating apps and I understand - it is a statusmin for them. These women don't think ethnics would fit into their social circle and family life.

@Xangsane

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir, Chadeep and 6 others
cope
I am ethnic and got this many in france/paris in 2 days on probably a raped phone number, got more in places like EE/germany/baltic etc. but did paris since someone said it's the most racist city

and have muh high class muh uni attending muh rich parents girls like this sending me stuff and being down to meet
(yes I keep screenshots of all conversations on tinder and girls messaging me/complimenting me like an abused dog)

suck my above average length penis

if you're good looking and don't look like you just landed from new delhi, western girls (middle class+, not trailer trash or ratchet hoes) are the easiest on the planet (only exception if you're white and gl then SEA but lol at stooping to that level)[/MEDIA]

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, HQNPmaxxing, FreakkForLife and 14 others
cope
I am ethnic and got this many in france/paris in 2 days on probably a raped phone number, got more in places like EE/germany/baltic etc. but did paris since someone said it's the most racist city
View attachment 1641994
and have muh high class muh uni attending muh rich parents girls like this sending me stuff and being down to meet
(yes I keep screenshots of all conversations on tinder and girls messaging me/complimenting me like an abused dog)
View attachment 1641995View attachment 1641997

muh muhh muhhh
suck my above average length penis

if you're good looking and don't look like you just landed from new delhi, western girls (middle class+, not trailer trash or ratchet hoes) are the easiest on the planet (only exception if you're white and gl then SEA but lol at stooping to that level)
Of course, you must be above 7/10 in looks, but still the quality of your matches will never compare to a white guy and it's a fact. An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+.

we gotta respect his efforts though. He seems genuine, and gives a genuine summary.
I'm ethnic myself so there's no need to lie about this - I have better things to do than to larp. I've now internalized the race pill and will move accordingly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir, john2 and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back