Reminder: 70% of high quality attractive women in western countries don't consider ethnics (including blacks) dateable.

cope
I am ethnic and got this many in france/paris in 2 days on probably a raped phone number, got more in places like EE/germany/baltic etc. but did paris since someone said it's the most racist city
View attachment 1641994
and have muh high class muh uni attending muh rich parents girls like this sending me stuff and being down to meet
(yes I keep screenshots of all conversations on tinder and girls messaging me/complimenting me like an abused dog)
View attachment 1641995View attachment 1641997

muh muhh muhhh
suck my above average length penis

if you're good looking and don't look like you just landed from new delhi, western girls (middle class+, not trailer trash or ratchet hoes) are the easiest on the planet (only exception if you're white and gl then SEA but lol at stooping to that level)
What's your background?
PM me pics of you you must be good-looking
Those girls are niceHQNP esp second one

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
cope
I am ethnic and got this many in france/paris in 2 days on probably a raped phone number, got more in places like EE/germany/baltic etc. but did paris since someone said it's the most racist city
View attachment 1641994
and have muh high class muh uni attending muh rich parents girls like this sending me stuff and being down to meet
(yes I keep screenshots of all conversations on tinder and girls messaging me/complimenting me like an abused dog)

muh muhh muhhh

if you're good looking and don't look like you just landed from new delhi, western girls (middle class+, not trailer trash or ratchet hoes) are the easiest on the planet (only exception if you're white and gl then SEA but lol at stooping to that level)
Relative. The white htn gymcel could have wayyy more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, thereallegend, fogdart and 1 other person
Im ethnic and i slay or can slay every week. Its cope and i only slay top tier high class stacy white girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and 11 others
cope
View attachment 1641994

muh muhh muhhh

OP never said, that Chad ethnic doesn't have options. he just said, that if one was a white Chadm you would had had even more options.
I can see though, having more options is kinda cope after some point.

I know a guy, Chadlite and looking semi-etnic/Arab sami-white.
He got at some point, more options, than he could manage to deal with irl, time wise. And he was even NEET, in that time.
Imagine if one works full time, as Chad, What's even the point in having more options?? There is not even enough time, to meet them extra matches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I couldn't cope with the results bro. Y'all lucky in America that niggas have high SMV America; outside America niggas have to deal with a sea of mediocre eye lash technicians and cosmetologists and a few high quality attractive women here and there. Majority of women with good jobs like Dentists etc. who are attractive are swiping left on ethnics on dating apps and I understand - it is a statusmin for them. These women don't think ethnics would fit into their social circle and family life.

@Xangsane
Should have no problems if you’re good looking and nt

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 3 others
They don’t consider, but they fuck them anyway, as long as they are good looking (Chaddam)

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
OP never said, that Chad ethnic doesn't have options. he just said, that if one was a white Chadm you would had had even more options.

He got at some point, more options, than he could manage to deal with irl, time wise. And he was even NEET, in that time.
Imagine if one works full time, as Chad, What's even the point in having more options?? There is not even enough time, to meet them extra matches.
Yes. But you always seek more. tbh. Now i seek the impossible @sytyl knows.
I want a white ideally redhair prime young - below 20yo - stacy+ virgin that will revert genuinely to islam to ltr.
Bro why is it so hard

• JFL
  • inb4 OP is a racist white guy - no I'm black. Women are the real racists and white supremacists in their dating choices.​

What type of Black man are you: Tyrone, Jayden, or Isaiah?

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Im ethnic and i slay or can slay every week. Its cope and i only slay top tier high class stacy white girls
Brutals, how this forum is full of Chads. That mogg us normies to the moon and back.

I'm happy for all the Chads here though.
i refuse to be a jalous or mad normie 😬

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, thereallegend and 2 others
What type of Black man are you: Tyrone, Jayden, or Isaiah?
which one am I ?

Screenshot 2022 04 19 at 41012 PM

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, oldcelloser, Chadeep and 3 others
7/10+ ethnics who are careermaxxed and NT will do decent, but nothing compared to a 7/10 gymcelled white guy in terms of quality of women and even quantity. Below 7/10 ethnics will be on life support.
I just want 1 gigastacy white virgin prime jb to revert to islam to ltr no need lots of girls tired of slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Brutals, how this forum is full of Chads. That mogg us normies to the moon and back.

I'm happy for all the Chads here though.
i refuse to be a jalous or mad normie 😬
Bro i looksmaxxed super hard nobody did as hard as me. I deserve to have something plus im not a bragger or anything and a good guy. And i was incel few months ago so i must be lifefuel

• JFL
one time I was outside a barber shop just waiting for my turn and I paced around the street smoking and a couple white girls who were walking down the street actually grabbed each other's arm and stared at me with concern in their eyes.
I was literally waiting for a haircut and breathing that's all.
im a danger to society
Foids are so racist, it disgusts me so much. They deserve a punishment- maybe I'll give them one with my huge Johnson?:feelsmega:

Being brown is so much fun
females of your own race hate you and are infatuated with white cock
you are either invisible in public or seen as a potential rapist
even if by some miracle you manage to land a brown whore she will never think of you as her number one mating partner, she will thinki about white cock no matter how hard you try to be an outstanding partner.
ZERO upsides whatsoever
ZERO positive image in the media
ZERO dignity in 2022
ZERO

You look white to me, with a bit of reverse vitiligo action on your neck.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Bro i looksmaxxed super hard nobody did as hard as me.
woudl be cool, if you have posted somewhere what you did and stuff to maxx??
I deserve to have something
yeah. but even if it was not deserved, it's cool also.
I personally find deserved a concept that doesn't matter much. One either gets something or doesn't get something, some with hard work so with little work. It's a human psychological weird thingy, or mental trick, that we want something to be deserved and not be undeserved. I can't see it irl mattering much. Only that for oneself, if one achieves something after hard work, one can feel good about oneself a bit extra.
plus im not a bragger or anything and a good guy.
cool
And i was incel few months ago so i must be lifefuel
mirin ascending is short time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18840
Being med has generally the highest appeal and Dravidians could pass as exotic sicilians with extra badboy halo.

Look Michelle Morrone has infinite med badboy appeal and he transitioned effortlessly into Bollywood

1 + 1 = 2 and I conclude that Dravidians are honorary med bulls, therefore they have the highest appeal anywhere in the world. Checkmate. Thread debunked.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 3 others
You referring to foids?
@FailedNormieManlet and @PrinceLuenLeoncur say Hinge is flooded out with Pajeetas
Pajeetas chase white men (and white-looking ethnic men) like crazy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Xangsane have you become more blackpilled or something lately?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend, Xangsane and 1 other person
woudl be cool, if you have posted somewhere what you did and stuff to maxx??

yeah. but even if it was not deserved, it's cool also.
I personally find deserved a concept that doesn't matter much. One either gets something or doesn't get something, some with hard work so with little work. It's a human psychological weird thingy, or mental trick, that we want something to be deserved and not be undeserved. I can't see it irl mattering much. Only that for oneself, if one achieves something after hard work, one can feel good about oneself a bit extra.

cool

mirin ascending is short time
I agree tbh lots of things are not in our control.
For what i did, i will pm you if you want. With pics. Its aspie routine asf but you will ascend with it

It’s not “debatable” it’s a Fucking fact and is because most women are white so white men will do the best. In africa most women won’t consider a white man because he’s white ethnics are not native here.
  • If you're an ethnic below 7/10, you might as well be a Tree in the West because you're totally invisible to at least 70% of high quality attractive women and by that I mean women 6/10+ who are also educated and from good homes.
  • I know that the racepill is water, but I just conducted a Hinge experiment and the results have sent me into a spiral of depression - I legit can't cope anymore.
  • A gymcelled white HTN or chadlite SMV mogs all ethnics into slums of Mumbai and back. As an ethnic minority, you can have the sharpest bones and most perfect ratios and a white gymcelled HTN will still curb stomp your SMV on dating apps.
  • If @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
  • The only exception to the racepill or ethnic tax may be in America aka. Mullato land or Burgerland, where Mulattos are able to somewhat compete with whites but still get mogged most of the time.​
  • I've conducted multiple chadfish experiments in which I always I focused on the number of likes/matches. This time I focused more of quality of matches and the results racepilled me even more - the difference in quality is clear as day and night.​
  • Ethnic Chad gets a bunch of low class 5 - 6 women with shitty jobs and a few high quality 6+ women with good jobs. Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite gets a bunch of high quality 5 - 7 women with good jobs and a few low class 4 - 6 women.
  • Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better
  • inb4 OP is a racist white guy - no I'm black. Women are the real racists and white supremacists in their dating choices.​
  • An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+​
  • These are the gymcelled white HTN and chadlite who totally obliterated the Tyrone and Chadpreet in my HInge experiment:​
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95[/[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
  • If you're an ethnic below 7/10, you might as well be a Tree in the West because you're totally invisible to at least 70% of high quality attractive women and by that I mean women 6/10+ who are also educated and from good homes.
  • I know that the racepill is water, but I just conducted a Hinge experiment and the results have sent me into a spiral of depression - I legit can't cope anymore.
  • A gymcelled white HTN or chadlite SMV mogs all ethnics into slums of Mumbai and back. As an ethnic minority, you can have the sharpest bones and most perfect ratios and a white gymcelled HTN will still curb stomp your SMV on dating apps.
  • If @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
  • The only exception to the racepill or ethnic tax may be in America aka. Mullato land or Burgerland, where Mulattos are able to somewhat compete with whites but still get mogged most of the time.​
  • I've conducted multiple chadfish experiments in which I always I focused on the number of likes/matches. This time I focused more of quality of matches and the results racepilled me even more - the difference in quality is clear as day and night.​
  • Ethnic Chad gets a bunch of low class 5 - 6 women with shitty jobs and a few high quality 6+ women with good jobs. Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite gets a bunch of high quality 5 - 7 women with good jobs and a few low class 4 - 6 women.
  • Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better
  • An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+​
  • These are the gymcelled white HTN and chadlite who totally obliterated the Tyrone and Chadpreet in my HInge experiment:​
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95
Where is my tag

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
It’s not “debatable” it’s a Fucking fact and is because most women are white so white men will do the best. In africa most women won’t consider a white man because he’s white ethnics are not native here.
Exactly its normal that in a white country whites are prefered. Sad but normal still at some point when u pretty gl it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95
Doesn’t matter I’ve already made a thread proven that women find black men more attractive than white men the thing is as a man sexual attractiveness isn’t the most desired trait to women. Basically women find the average black man more attractive than the average white man but they have dogshit SMV compared to white men. This also confirms my theory that SMV really only matters for MEN and not WOMEN. The most attractive girl will have the highest SMV because attractiveness is the most desired trait in women by men. The most attractive man doesn’t have the highest SMV to women because the most attractive trait in a man isn’t sexual attractiveness it’s emotional qualities then financial status which correlates with socioeconomic status which is essentially SMV.

The true male attractiveness racial hierarchy can only be revealed in a society where every race had the same socioeconomic status.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 2 others
Not me - Tyrone I used in the experiment. He's 6'2"

sorry brocel
He’s not tyrone. Otherwise he would do good. Black smv is high rn.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I have bad news...
Bad news being they don’t like white men yeahninknow and I’m not talking about green card either

this is cope
no whites are better then blacks
no this that
SHUT THE FUCK UP
It’s not like you can change your race anyways. Reach your looks ceiling, and slay

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero and fogdart
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
He’s not tyrone. Otherwise he would do good. Black smv is high rn.
Give me the IG/Pics of a low key dark skin Tyrone to use. I don't want to get banned for using an influencer's pictures.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Rate this sheboon who sent the Chadlite a rose on Hinge. Imagine her thinking she has a chance with a white gymcelled chadlite
Screenshot 2022 04 19 at 51519 PM

Goodfellas GIF

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16110 and 9 others

LOL. White-passing Arabs are invisible to white foids here in the UK, but every dark-skinned Pajeeta fights over them like CRAZY.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
I couldn't cope with the results bro. Y'all lucky in America that niggas have high SMV America; outside America niggas have to deal with a sea of mediocre eye lash technicians and cosmetologists and a few high quality attractive women here and there. Majority of women with good jobs like Dentists etc. who are attractive are swiping left on ethnics on dating apps and I understand - it is a statusmin for them. These women don't think ethnics would fit into their social circle and family life.

@Xangsane
Meanwhile light-skinned and white-passing ethnics get swamped with options.

99% of them which are dark-skinned average or below-average looking Hindu Pajeetas.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

I do think you're big exaggerating and things are lookign up for NT non subhuman non whites especially in this zoomer generation

But the more ethnic looking you are the higher your psl and other smv boosting traits need to be.

Ugly and ethnic is hell in this life.

Ugly is already bad enough.

It's all about leveraging social perceptions

Brb achieving this pheno
Meeks

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back