Reminder: 70% of high quality attractive women in western countries don't consider ethnics (including blacks) dateable.

Where that nigga @Korea at. I need him to analyze someone.
He's here but doesnt want to talk or socialize, he's harbering in pms lol

+asking for bans and shit too jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
On Behalf of my nigga @Korea

@tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @fogdart @Blackmannnns @ForeverRecession @Xangsane

Thoughts?
Brian Whitaker would take even white chads to the cleaners dont @ me. @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
Brian Whitaker would take even white chads to the cleaners dont @ me. @looksmaxxer234
Elaborate , go on

How high is mulatto/mixed/quadroon/lightskin black chad smv?

He's here but doesnt want to talk or socialize, he's harbering in pms lol

+asking for bans and shit too jfl
I’m tryna get a analyze on zaylon :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
On Behalf of my nigga @Korea

@tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @fogdart @Blackmannnns @ForeverRecession @Xangsane

Thoughts?
Not suprised OP made the thread for reacts and all the retards on the forum ate it up

• JFL
It's not a thread it's a post

oh shit looks like it's not working cuz it's from pms give me a moment

EDIT: Check the post again
Still don’t have permission :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
over for me ?

Attachments

• CURRYLIGHTSKIN.jpg
    CURRYLIGHTSKIN.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
Just hit click to expand to view it lol

other users i tagged saw it
I can see it now

I still kinda agree with @fogdart for short term yeah most women will mess around with the ethnic

But for LTRs unless she’s really down for you & don’t give af about family friends opinion etc they’ll pick the HTN

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's kinda cope because 90% of high quality attractive women in the west would never consider dating the average white male either and therefore they are just as invisible.

Just another racebait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 14160, FreakkForLife and 3 others
Alex brown

Cope Alex Brown mogs

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
  • If you're an ethnic below 7/10, you might as well be a Tree in the West because you're totally invisible to at least 70% of high quality attractive women and by that I mean women 6/10+ who are also educated and from good homes.
  • I know that the racepill is water, but I just conducted a Hinge experiment and the results have sent me into a spiral of depression - I legit can't cope anymore.
  • A gymcelled white HTN or chadlite SMV mogs all ethnics into slums of Mumbai and back. As an ethnic minority, you can have the sharpest bones and most perfect ratios and a white gymcelled HTN will still curb stomp your SMV on dating apps.
  • If @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
  • The only exception to the racepill or ethnic tax may be in America aka. Mullato land or Burgerland, where Mulattos are able to somewhat compete with whites but still get mogged most of the time.​
  • I've conducted multiple chadfish experiments in which I always I focused on the number of likes/matches. This time I focused more of quality of matches and the results racepilled me even more - the difference in quality is clear as day and night.​
  • Ethnic Chad gets a bunch of low class 5 - 6 women with shitty jobs and a few high quality 6+ women with good jobs. Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite gets a bunch of high quality 5 - 7 women with good jobs and a few low class 4 - 6 women.
  • Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better
  • inb4 OP is a racist white guy - no I'm black. Women are the real racists and white supremacists in their dating choices.​
  • An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+​
  • These are the gymcelled white HTN and chadlite who totally obliterated the Tyrone and Chadpreet in my HInge experiment:​
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95
first of all white power second you are coping

Ideal, if you want a good chance to date a high quality attractive woman. Otherwise you'd be dating low class white women or if you're lucky you can get a decent high quality white woman.

Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better. This is a screenshot of the gymcelled white Chadlite's profile after 48 hours on hinge. I didn't screenshot the ethnics profile but their matches were less than 20 in the same time frame. I didn't screenshot the ethnic's profiles because I didn't think the difference would be this brutal - you can try the experiment yourself.

View attachment 1641967

Chadpreet was Salludon and Tyrone was this dude:

View attachment 1641970
Where’s the Tyrone ?

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
bump. ethnics on sui watch

I don't mean to be pessimistic but do you seriously think high quality attractive women in the West would consider just hooking up with anything less than sub-Chad/Tyrone or Chadlite? For dating/relationships, she can consider a HTN ethnic if he has a good career and NTmaxxed.
U copin

I’m tryna get a analyze on zaylon :forcedsmile:
Op is coping the same muh high quality girls would go on ONS with me and insult op and record. So much for muh its over for non whites and muh high quality :feelsgood:.
High quality doesnt exist on dating app. What a shit cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, FreakkForLife and Looks234
@whiteissuperior thoughts on this thread?

If you're an ethnic below 7/10, you might as well be a Tree in the West

It is meaningless, ultimately. We have heightened intelligence due to evolution.

Brain mass rather than melanoma.

Game

Aryan "Nordic" holes can barely match us as adolescents, let alone adulthood.

monkey-funny.gif

Ideal, if you want a good chance to date a high quality attractive woman. Otherwise you'd be dating low class white women or if you're lucky you can get a decent high quality white woman.

Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better. This is a screenshot of the gymcelled white Chadlite's profile after 48 hours on hinge. I didn't screenshot the ethnics profile but their matches were less than 20 in the same time frame. I didn't screenshot the ethnic's profiles because I didn't think the difference would be this brutal - you can try the experiment yourself.

View attachment 1641967

Chadpreet was Salludon and Tyrone was this dude:

View attachment 1641970
Change location to Norway/Poland. Then compare. Also ethnics get taxed online. Rea life has to be used for studies, not online dating. By that token you would then say all men who are like sub 5ft 10 are invisible to women. But the height obsession is not true in all countries. Just like the race obsession.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Being brown is so much fun
females of your own race hate you and are infatuated with white cock
you are either invisible in public or seen as a potential rapist
even if by some miracle you manage to land a brown whore she will never think of you as her number one mating partner, she will thinki about white cock no matter how hard you try to be an outstanding partner.
ZERO upsides whatsoever
ZERO positive image in the media
ZERO dignity in 2022
ZERO
You're a brown mistake.

Very legit thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back