Reminder: 70% of high quality attractive women in western countries don't consider ethnics (including blacks) dateable.

LOL. White-passing Arabs are invisible to white foids here in the UK, but every dark-skinned Pajeeta fights over them like CRAZY.
arabs are mostly short and bugeyed so ofc they'll do bad. :feelspepo::feelspepo: Show me a Toni mahfud looking mofo who doesn't do just as good as white chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 4 others
arabs are mostly short and bugeyed so ofc they'll do bad. :feelspepo::feelspepo: Show me a Toni mahfud looking mofo who doesn't do just as good as white chads
Mullatos have more smv than whitepassing ethnics :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16834, Chadeep and 5 others
LTB
What sorts of foids sent him roses?
rate them:

Screenshot 2022 04 19 at 52540 PM
IMG 9603

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+, but an ethnic chadlite CANNOT compete with a gymcelled white HTN even IRL.
JFL if you're black not in the US/Aus/UK

especially the US i wouldnt push it this far but liken it to jbw for whites in asia to an extent lol

@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • If you're an ethnic below 7/10, you might as well be a Tree in the West because you're totally invisible to at least 70% of high quality attractive women and by that I mean women 6/10+ who are also educated and from good homes.
  • I know that the racepill is water, but I just conducted a Hinge experiment and the results have sent me into a spiral of depression - I legit can't cope anymore.
  • A gymcelled white HTN or chadlite SMV mogs all ethnics into slums of Mumbai and back. As an ethnic minority, you can have the sharpest bones and most perfect ratios and a white gymcelled HTN will still curb stomp your SMV on dating apps.
  • If @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
  • The only exception to the racepill or ethnic tax may be in America aka. Mullato land or Burgerland, where Mulattos are able to somewhat compete with whites but still get mogged most of the time.​
  • I've conducted multiple chadfish experiments in which I always I focused on the number of likes/matches. This time I focused more of quality of matches and the results racepilled me even more - the difference in quality is clear as day and night.​
  • Ethnic Chad gets a bunch of low class 5 - 6 women with shitty jobs and a few high quality 6+ women with good jobs. Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite gets a bunch of high quality 5 - 7 women with good jobs and a few low class 4 - 6 women.
  • Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better
  • inb4 OP is a racist white guy - no I'm black. Women are the real racists and white supremacists in their dating choices.​
  • An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+​
  • These are the gymcelled white HTN and chadlite who totally obliterated the Tyrone and Chadpreet in my HInge experiment:​
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95
This is true the final part. Blacks and Arab should be truecels according to dating stats but they are having sex with women a lot I’m from UK so I know what I’m talking about. All have GFs or a rotation of women they are sleeping with and none come from apps.

As a non white you need to run proximity game

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Good looking mulattos ( chadrones like meeks, whittaker) this mogger are up there with white chads in terms of smv. they suffer no pheno tax like many here cope about.

thoughts my niggas?

@looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @fogdart

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I'm referring to Levantines and white-looking Turks and Iranians.
Pajeetas take part in bloody catfights for these men.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
More and more every minute yes.
yes it makes sense tbh. I remember at the start very early on, you weren't saying pajeet women chased whites as much. In fact, I think your opinion on white people has probably decreased and respect for ethnic women. Can't blame you dude, welcome to ethnic club

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
This is true the final part. Blacks and Arab should be truecels according to dating stats but they are having sex with women a lot I’m from UK so I know what I’m talking about. All have GFs or a rotation of women they are sleeping with and none come from apps.

As a non white you need to run proximity game
Are these women either Pajeetas or below-average looking trashy foids?

• +1
As it should be

yes it makes sense tbh. I remember at the start very early on, you weren't saying pajeet women chased whites as much. In fact, I think your opinion on white people has probably decreased and respect for ethnic women. Can't blame you dude, welcome to ethnic club
Thank you. My convos with IRL friends enlighten me so much about the truth about Pajeeta women.
Most white-passing or light ethnics don't want them unless if they're Pashtun/Pathan or Kashmiri.
Most of Gonzalocel's matches on Hinge were Pajeetas FFS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (I set his ethnicity to MENA/White)
I also get so many Pajeetas giving me IOIs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
cope
I am ethnic and got this many in france/paris in 2 days on probably a raped phone number, got more in places like EE/germany/baltic etc. but did paris since someone said it's the most racist city
View attachment 1641994
and have muh high class muh uni attending muh rich parents girls like this sending me stuff and being down to meet
(yes I keep screenshots of all conversations on tinder and girls messaging me/complimenting me like an abused dog)
View attachment 1641995View attachment 1641997

muh muhh muhhh
suck my above average length penis

if you're good looking and don't look like you just landed from new delhi, western girls (middle class+, not trailer trash or ratchet hoes) are the easiest on the planet (only exception if you're white and gl then SEA but lol at stooping to that level)
Mirin bro. I'm heading to Paris this summer. Are your Tinder pics high quality ?

Every origin for every race vying that their chad or mixed euro counterparts have high smv (they obviously do)

but this is funny just looking back at it llmao:LOL::LOL::lul:

Not saying I dislike Pajeetas, but if I were to date one I'd only date a mixed or Pashtun/Kashmiri Pajeeta.

• +1
Thank you. My convos with IRL friends enlighten me so much about the truth about Pajeeta women.
Most white-passing or light ethnics don't want them unless if they're Pashtun/Pathan.
what do they say about pajeeta women?

Tbh bro, I would date them seriously. But after speaking to you and seeing the patterns. These women literally get pumped and dumped by whites, and then come back to pajeets - did you see my story ages ago where I was talking about the pakistani girl saying she would fck whites and then settle down with a muslim paki because "they make good dads"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
Every origin for every race vying that their chad or mixed euro counterparts have high smv (they obviously do)

but this is funny just looking back at it llmao:LOL::LOL::lul:
Mixed Euro counterparts just get Pajeetas following us about everywhere here in the UK.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and AscendingHero
Not saying I dislike Pajeetas, but if I were to date one I'd only date a mixed or Pashtun/Kashmiri Pajeeta.
do you dislike their look or something? I jst hate women bro

Being brown is so much fun
females of your own race hate you and are infatuated with white cock
you are either invisible in public or seen as a potential rapist
even if by some miracle you manage to land a brown whore she will never think of you as her number one mating partner, she will thinki about white cock no matter how hard you try to be an outstanding partner.
ZERO upsides whatsoever
ZERO positive image in the media
ZERO dignity in 2022
ZERO
as I said in my race tier list “curries are in desperate need of a rework in the current meta in 2.2k, their racial passives are practically useless for any situation and literally any and all races can do what they can do but better”

retards on this site think white passing should be a passport to chad status for ethnics. jfl

all it means is you'll have a normie white guy smv with muhammad name failo :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Melo95, Chadeep and 2 others
@Preston didnt malhotra do really well in arabincels tinder experiment? Did he out-do white chads?

It’s not “debatable” it’s a Fucking fact and is because most women are white so white men will do the best. In africa most women won’t consider a white man because he’s white ethnics are not native here.
JBW is universal across the globe

Doesn’t matter I’ve already made a thread proven that women find black men more attractive than white men the thing is as a man sexual attractiveness isn’t the most desired trait to women. Basically women find the average black man more attractive than the average white man but they have dogshit SMV compared to white men. This also confirms my theory that SMV really only matters for MEN and not WOMEN. The most attractive girl will have the highest SMV because attractiveness is the most desired trait in women by men. The most attractive man doesn’t have the highest SMV to women because the most attractive trait in a man isn’t sexual attractiveness it’s emotional qualities then financial status which correlates with socioeconomic status which is essentially SMV.

The true male attractiveness racial hierarchy can only be revealed in a society where every race had the same socioeconomic status.
Another sensible user, keep posing mate i like you

I do think you're big exaggerating and things are lookign up for NT non subhuman non whites especially in this zoomer generation

But the more ethnic looking you are the higher your psl and other smv boosting traits need to be.

Ugly and ethnic is hell in this life.

Ugly is already bad enough.

It's all about leveraging social perceptions

Brb achieving this pheno
View attachment 1642055
Keep coping with Meeks. It’s his eyes that make him on the same level as white chad, not his colouring

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Mirin bro. I'm heading to Paris this summer. Are your Tinder pics high quality ?
one pic of me outside and 2 autistic selfie tier basically
and a video/loop

Give me the IG/Pics of a low key dark skin Tyrone to use. I don't want to get banned for using an influencer's pictures.
Using Mukasa Kakonge is a cheat code for tyrones, does just as well as white chads but im sure he's well known

Even mogged when people ran him in EE (eastern europe). You can find many on instagram pages of tyronelites/tyrones.

For what i did, i will pm you if you want. With pics. Its aspie routine asf but you will ascend with it
I don't need pics perse. But the aspie routine stuff, would be cool to read. So i can see if it's something I can add/do; or missed, or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It’s not like you can change your race anyways. Reach your looks ceiling, and slay
No you cant change your race but you can improve your looks and coloring and leverage social perceptions

Tbh bro, I would date them seriously. But after speaking to you and seeing the patterns. These women literally get pumped and dumped by whites, and then come back to pajeets - did you see my story ages ago where I was talking about the pakistani girl saying she would fck whites and then settle down with a muslim paki because "they make good dads"
I bet she had black hair brown skin paki. If she had light colouring 0% chance she would even mess with white uncut guys

• JFL
Rate this sheboon who sent the Chadlite a rose on Hinge. Imagine her thinking she has a chance with a white gymcelled chadlite
View attachment 1642053

Goodfellas GIF

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack
women are so comfortble trying to hit out of their league.
Maybe guys are the same, but I guess less.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Mirin stacylite/stacy

Whats ur height and psl?

and how do you groom/dress yourself and whats ur race? are u mixed?

Matches and kink talk online doesnt equate to a slay at all though, bear in kind

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I bet she had black hair brown skin paki. If she had light colouring 0% chance she would even mess with white uncut guys
Idk they're all whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet

One of my white mates says that he gets so many Pajeeta matches on Hinge it's crazy, and literally complained about the face he gets liked by them mostly. He has darkskin Pajeeta foids following him about.
His friend moved to a different city and his FwB from uni (she thought he was her boyfriend) who was a darkskin Pajeeta followed him to his new city, and tries to meet up with him every work evening while trying to hide where she is from her parents who also followed her to the new city.
Both have the McLovin pheno.
Another white lad (he's Chadlite) who is a mentalcel dated a Pajeeta woman for 2 months - this was his only relationship.

• +1
both of those guys have really high appeal bodies to women

2nd guy has face similar to Ryan reynolds
so he is a gigachad with nt high trust face and insane body

anyways no real data so probably tales, you should have tried using normie caucasian guy with no gym body like that instead
You're a white htn. So according to this post

outperforms this

:Comfy: @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
LOL. White-passing Arabs are invisible to white foids here in the UK, but every dark-skinned Pajeeta fights over them like CRAZY.
Legit. Poojeetas it seems if they don’t date whires they soley fuck blacks and Arabs. But they have a particular obession with mullatos and light skin Arabs I have seen it in person in uni they literally fight over it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
I knew it. Pakistani girls with light features rarely choose white guys when they could have chaadam
pakistani girls are whores for arab men. Bangladeshi girls don't really go for whites too - they do go for pakis a lot tho. You're comparing 2 muslim groups though.

Indian whores go for whites.

One of my white mates says that he gets so many Pajeeta matches on Hinge it's crazy, and literally complained about the face he gets liked by them mostly. He has darkskin Pajeeta foids following him about.
His friend moved to a different city and his FwB from uni (she thought he was her boyfriend) who was a darkskin Pajeeta followed him to his new city, and tries to meet up with him every work evening while trying to hide where she is from her parents who also followed her to the new city.
Both have the McLovin pheno.
Another white lad (he's Chadlite) who is a mentalcel dated a Pajeeta woman for 2 months - this was his only relationship.
Yeah pajeetas only fuck mclovins, it's nuts tbh. Tbh bro, ngl I think me and you are onto something here. This sort of Mclovin pheno talk doesn't exist anywhere else. No one else is discussing this shit. Giga high iq autism pattern spotting skills on our behalf

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 14160
That was kinda the same with that Chadlite Arab borderline whote passing man. I think he mainly dated women of Asian or other thnicity background. Limited whotes, especially limited compared to him living i a white coutry, where like 85% of population or more are probably whittes.

no group pics
video of me outside with wind blowing
looks good

divulging secrets here for free :ogre:
Your 4.5 psl tbh

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back