Reminder: 70% of high quality attractive women in western countries don't consider ethnics (including blacks) dateable.

Are these women either Pajeetas or below-average looking trashy foids?
Mostly low class girls but my black mates somehow some have managed to get high class chicks who live in the outskirts of the city who are wealthy it’s weird but none of my Arab mates have done this

pakistani girls are whores for arab men. Bangladeshi girls don't really go for whites too - they do go for pakis a lot tho. You're comparing 2 muslim groups though.

Indian whores go for whites.

Yeah pajeetas only fuck mclovins, it's nuts tbh. Tbh bro, ngl I think me and you are onto something here. This sort of Mclovin pheno talk doesn't exist anywhere else. No one else is discussing this shit. Giga high iq autism pattern spotting skills on our behalf
Pain women seem to suffer less from JBW syndrome they tend to be ARAB 😍😍😍 lovers and mullato chasers. Indian women fuck anything tbh but they love white cock. Bengali women don’t date out well my mullato mate fucked 5 Bengali girls but non would date him cos their family wouldn’t allow it lol

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Pain women seem to suffer less from JBW syndrome they tend to be ARAB 😍😍😍 lovers and mullato chasers. Indian women fuck anything tbh but they love white cock. Bengali women don’t date out well my mullato mate fucked 5 Bengali girls but non would date him cos their family wouldn’t allow it lol
Yeah paki women love arabs. Indians suffer from JBW. I didn't think bengali girls fucked mulattos tho, did these girls wear hijabs too? JFL man, any my faggot parents really expect me to marry these whores. Never in a million years.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
please.
NEVER EVER, post studies. that are based on opinion type of questionaires.

Behavior tracking studies ONLY, please.

If you ask people for their opinion, on what matters.
You will always end up with a bluepilled list of factors

because the most attractive trait in a man isn’t sexual attractiveness it’s emotional qualities then financial status which correlates with socioeconomic status which is essentially SMV.
:bluepill:

peak SMV rich man:
77oldman.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser
Yeah paki women love arabs. Indians suffer from JBW. I didn't think bengali girls fucked mulattos tho, did these girls wear hijabs too? JFL man, any my faggot parents really expect me to marry these whores. Never in a million years.
I think so but my mate has only had Bengali girls. I kissed 2 as a kid but that’s nothing I didn’t even know what I was doing. Bengali women are quite loyal on avg though. Paki women are Arab and mullato cock only, Indian women are “anything only but mainly white” and Bengali women are “curry only”

• Woah
I’ve never heard or seen Pakistan girls explicitly only going for arab guys....! Keep coping, Pakistan has light features spread all across the west and north. And anyway it doesn’t matter because they’re Muslim anyway

• JFL
I think so but my mate has only had Bengali girls. I kissed 2 as a kid but that’s nothing I didn’t even know what I was doing. Bengali women are quite loyal on avg though. Paki women are Arab and mullato cock only, Indian women are “anything only but mainly white” and Bengali women are “curry only”
Cope

I’ve never heard or seen Pakistan girls explicitly only going for arab guys....! Keep coping, Pakistan has light features spread all across the west and north. And anyway it doesn’t matter because they’re Muslim anyway
bro, I'm not trying to cause beef or anything. But I live in the UK, idk where you live. But pakistanis worship arabs, so much so that many claim to be arabs jfl - or part arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, johncruz12345 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cope more paki boy, Bengali women are loyal to Bengali men

Pakis here larp as Arab stfu it’s a big thing go type it into Google they are a subhuman group of foids ashamed of themselves

• +1
is your mate good looking and tall or some shit? Brutal if they were hijabi bengali girls who were good muslims.

is your mate good looking and tall or some shit? Brutal if they were hijabi bengali girls who were good muslims.
He’s tall and mixed race. We all know mixed race SMV is sky high here in the UK

Last edited:
  • +1
Dgaf I’m Pakistani. Why would I even downgrade my genetics to dark south Asians
Slap your women in the face for larping as Arabs, Arabs enslave pakis in their home nation and mock pakis for existingl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and FailedNormieManlet
He’s tall and mixed race. We all know mixed race SMV is sky high here in the UK so I don’t even get shocked they have their own form of JBW game. I don’t think they were conservative ones but he likes Azn women he doesn’t like curry females much he sends them to me for some reason I tell him I don’t even look for curry foids they jsut happen to be the only race that doesn’t flake on me
My friends anecdotally speaking. They also say curry women are the easiest, indians not bengalis though. I cannot imagine a religious hijabi wearing bengali to be fucking black guys tho tbh. Always a shot to the stomach whenever I hear things like that, because I always think "fuck, if I was never black/redpilled, I might have ended up being a cuck and marrying such a whore"

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
My friends anecdotally speaking. They also say curry women are the easiest, indians not bengalis though. I cannot imagine a religious hijabi wearing bengali to be fucking black guys tho tbh. Always a shot to the stomach whenever I hear things like that, because I always think "fuck, if I was never black/redpilled, I might have ended up being a cuck and marrying such a whore"
race of your mates? And yeah in uni I used curry women to save me from inceldom…. It’s sad admitting it but god I needed it white foids we’re playing games and not being real with me. None were Bengali all Indians/mixed one paki

• +1
race of your mates? And yeah in uni I used curry women to save me from inceldom…. It’s sad admitting it but god I needed it white foids we’re playing games and not being real with me. None were Bengali all Indians/mixed one paki
Whites. I've said that indians were easier for me personally too.

I don't see many bengalis whoring it out tbh, it's sort of rare. But I think they keep things a bit more secretive and only really fuck other bengalis/muslims tbh.

• JFL
Whites. I've said that indians were easier for me personally too.

I don't see many bengalis whoring it out tbh, it's sort of rare. But I think they keep things a bit more secretive and only really fuck other bengalis/muslims tbh.
JFL :feelsrope::feelscry: curry women are on a world tour now days, the age of the DESI Whore has begun.L

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
JFL :feelsrope::feelscry: curry women are on a world tour now days, the age of the DESI Whore has begun. But I feel a lot of blacks and whites when they realise how easy curry women are at uni will just focus on them I know that’s what I did like why bother with white women who make you go through 10 hoops when you can just get a curry who will literally blow your phone up to go on a date you don’t even want to go on
agreed. Even in clubs, if you just speak to curry women they're more welcoming of your approach. I think curry women know they have low smv and so cling onto every guy

• JFL
Would guessoum outperform white htn-chadlites?
dude is white and yes anyone would at his looks level
but an ethnic chadlite would probably get excluded by many high quality white girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16275
agreed. Even in clubs, if you just speak to curry women they're more welcoming of your approach. I think curry women know they have low smv and so cling onto every guy
All think they are Stacy. Yeah in clubs they are really open for some odd reason, I’d never approach one though it would lower my social status in the group :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
All think they are Stacy. Yeah in clubs they are really open for some odd reason, I’d never approach one though it would lower my social status in the group :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Yeah the lightskin north indians one do. But I don't see them often, I mostly talk to other south indians who are open to me

Yeah the lightskin north indians one do. But I don't see them often, I mostly talk to other south indians who are open to me
Ah never spoken to a southern one. The only one I did she was just a foid I grabbed I barely spoke to her didn’t get name or anything jsut went back with her got head then left :feelskek:. I saw her on bumble a while back

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and FailedNormieManlet
Good looking mulattos ( chadrones like meeks, whittaker) this mogger are up there with white chads in terms of smv. they suffer no pheno tax like many here cope about.

View attachment 1642062
thoughts my niggas?

@looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @fogdart
are you mixed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ah never spoken to a southern one. The only one I did she was just a foid I grabbed I barely spoke to her didn’t get name or anything jsut went back with her got head then left :feelskek:. I saw her on bumble a while back
brutal chad, I am surprised northern ones fk black gusy tho tbh. I might try approaching more northern ones after I am done looksmaxxing

• JFL
brutal chad, I am surprised northern ones fk black gusy tho tbh. I might try approaching more northern ones after I am done looksmaxxing
Southern ones prob don’t fuck niggers tbh but northern ones do, the one I grabbed was mommy tyronelite mates harem. He was GL and had many Whire girls simp for him in uni he was a shy pussyhole couldn’t speak to women but was 6ft and 7/10. Can’t even say he ran BBC game me and my ethnic mate were just like :feelscry: whenever he was around

• JFL
This is true the final part. Blacks and Arab should be truecels according to dating stats but they are having sex with women a lot I’m from UK so I know what I’m talking about. All have GFs or a rotation of women they are sleeping with and none come from apps.

As a non white you need to run proximity game
What's proximity game?

Southern ones prob don’t fuck niggers tbh but northern ones do, the one I grabbed was mommy tyronelite mates harem. He was GL and had many Whire girls simp for him in uni he was a shy pussyhole couldn’t speak to women but was 6ft and 7/10. Can’t even say he ran BBC game me and my ethnic mate were just like :feelscry: whenever he was around
why do u think southern indians don't fuck blakc dudes?

Acc a northern indian punjabi sikh girl messaged me a while ago saying I had a nice smile and shit and wanted to meet with me. But she was ugly af JFL

What's proximity game?
Social circle game and status NT game in person game. Basically anything that involves getting women in person and not using apps
why do u think southern indians don't fuck blakc dudes?

Acc a northern indian punjabi sikh girl messaged me a while ago saying I had a nice smile and shit and wanted to meet with me. But she was ugly af JFL
darkies hate darkies that’s why lol
Northern Indian hoes belong to dravid bulls like me though I’ll make india black skin again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Social circle game and status NT game in person game. Basically anything that involves getting women in person and not using apps

darkies hate darkies that’s why lol
Northern Indian hoes belong to dravid bulls like me though I’ll make india black skin again
Makes sense, maybe I will have to bang northern indian girls. I tend to go for darker indians that's the thing, so bias might be there haha

• Love it
cope
I am ethnic and got this many in france/paris in 2 days on probably a raped phone number, got more in places like EE/germany/baltic etc. but did paris since someone said it's the most racist city
View attachment 1641994
and have muh high class muh uni attending muh rich parents girls like this sending me stuff and being down to meet
(yes I keep screenshots of all conversations on tinder and girls messaging me/complimenting me like an abused dog)
View attachment 1641995View attachment 1641997

muh muhh muhhh
suck my above average length penis

if you're good looking and don't look like you just landed from new delhi, western girls (middle class+, not trailer trash or ratchet hoes) are the easiest on the planet (only exception if you're white and gl then SEA but lol at stooping to that level)
I thought you were trucel, oofy doofy is law! :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Makes sense, maybe I will have to bang northern indian girls. I tend to go for darker indians that's the thing, so bias might be there haha
The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice

• JFL
if i was fully white i wonder how different shit would be

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Good looking mulattos ( chadrones like meeks, whittaker) this mogger are up there with white chads in terms of smv. they suffer no pheno tax like many here cope about.

View attachment 1642062
thoughts my niggas?

@looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @fogdart
why do so many mulattos have mogger jaws like that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Good. Fuck ugly ethnics, legit ruined everything for guys like you and somewhat me. I want every indian kid in the west to be complete incel
But the thing is dude. In every single IMWF couple I have seen in the UK so far, the dude had VicMackey's pheno. I personally believe thugmaxxing is the way for many ethnics to ascend if they are facially robust. For soy looking ethnics, it is kind of over.

cope
I am ethnic and got this many in france/paris in 2 days on probably a raped phone number, got more in places like EE/germany/baltic etc. but did paris since someone said it's the most racist city
View attachment 1641994
and have muh high class muh uni attending muh rich parents girls like this sending me stuff and being down to meet
(yes I keep screenshots of all conversations on tinder and girls messaging me/complimenting me like an abused dog)
View attachment 1641995View attachment 1641997

muh muhh muhhh
suck my above average length penis

if you're good looking and don't look like you just landed from new delhi, western girls (middle class+, not trailer trash or ratchet hoes) are the easiest on the planet (only exception if you're white and gl then SEA but lol at stooping to that level)
But I guess you must have a pheno like this then:

I couldn't cope with the results bro. Y'all lucky in America that niggas have high SMV America; outside America niggas have to deal with a sea of mediocre eye lash technicians and cosmetologists and a few high quality attractive women here and there. Majority of women with good jobs like Dentists etc. who are attractive are swiping left on ethnics on dating apps and I understand - it is a statusmin for them. These women don't think ethnics would fit into their social circle and family life.

@Xangsane
Niggas have high SMV in Europe too. BBC halo is quite strong.

Good thing I got 10 tubs of skin bleach
You will looksmin yourself if you bleach your skin more dude. You are never gonna be a white guy. You gotta accept being black and run BBC game or something.

one time I was outside a barber shop just waiting for my turn and I paced around the street smoking and a couple white girls who were walking down the street actually grabbed each other's arm and stared at me with concern in their eyes.
I was literally waiting for a haircut and breathing that's all.
im a danger to society
Tales. I am ethnic and this has never happened to me. But I look like a harmless soyboy.

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
ethnic males just have to approach white women and not worry about the studies they read online

its here to discourage ethnic males from approaching white women its not here to save u time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, FreakkForLife, Chadeep and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back