Reminder: 70% of high quality attractive women in western countries don't consider ethnics (including blacks) dateable.

Lmfao why'd you use like 30 year olds in your experiment
What a weird post ngl

I think the USA is less racist,to an extent.european women and europeans are very racist in general..especially to MENAs.

I mean its the difference between women ignoring you as a Chaddam but still being cordial if you talk to them if they know you're muslim vs women being openly hostile and pissed off and scared.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Chadeep and fogdart
IDC tbh,I will find a love marriage with a moroccan woman on muslima.com or a arab woman that looks good,as all my arab matches do.

arab women think I'm a Chaddam with facial hair.both in real life and online.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, oldcelloser, Chadeep and 1 other person
This only applies to girls >22-25 who are graduated from college and climbing career ladder with high paying jobs. Black guys have an advantage over white guys in hs and college for slaying at lower PSL ratings.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@PrinterAndFaxMachin bhai why'd u hmm react, hmm:feelsohh::feelsohh:

This only applies to girls >22-25 who are graduated from college and climbing career ladder with high paying jobs. Black guys have an advantage over white guys in hs and college for slaying at lower PSL ratings.
I'm an oldcel so I look for women who are 22 - 28 with good jobs and from a good home. I'm not trying to get divorce raped.

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
I'm an oldcel so I look for women who are 22 - 28 with good jobs and from a good home. I'm not trying to get divorce raped.
Girls with good jobs and good home are probably worse for getting divorces.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and fogdart
I do really poorly on dating apps, probably cus of my face, so I am not htn :oops: im below that

even Tails told me that I am a normie and that I should seamaxx
Yuh lookism users exaggerate your psl/smv

You’re around 4-5/10 irl tbh , can still get a gf but can’t slay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
@PrinterAndFaxMachin bhai why'd u hmm react, hmm:feelsohh::feelsohh:
because yes you are failoed by your pheno but you still match with medium-tier white brown and spic beckies.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Legit. Poojeetas it seems if they don’t date whires they soley fuck blacks and Arabs. But they have a particular obession with mullatos and light skin Arabs I have seen it in person in uni they literally fight over it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what would you rate the two gymcelled white guys in OP? I did the experiment in Alberta btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
what would you rate the two gymcelled white guys in OP? I did the experiment in Alberta btw
Mid tier normies with body halo
Face is meh
But high appeal bcz nt & body

I see guys like them slay hottest girls tbh

• +1
I’ve tried medium uglies in bc and they did better than chadfishes lol (23 year old , most matches were 18-22)
Only chadfish who did really good was zach cox

Girls have high standards is giga cope

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chadeep and Looks234
because yes you are failoed by your pheno but you still match with medium-tier white brown and spic beckies.
doesn't mattter much bro, like I said, i've only been on one date. Still khhv. And for all the matches I get, the amount of effort I have to put into texting to get them to engage is suifuel, like pulling teeth. We either just end up trading snaps or they ghost once I ask them out.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Also I disagree
Women aren’t racist, they’re Eugenecists, why wouldn’t they want their daughters to look good ?

Ethnic men can look good , but ethnic women can’t that’s why many high quality women don’t wanna race mix. Makes sense tbh, women are :blackpill::blackpill:ed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep and Looks234
Also I disagree
Women aren’t racist, they’re Eugenecists, why wouldn’t they want their daughters to look good ?

Ethnic men can look good , but ethnic women can’t that’s why many high quality women don’t wanna race mix. Makes sense tbh, women are :blackpill::blackpill:ed
There are more attractive pajeetas than attractive pajeets.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 15004
There are more attractive pajeetas than attractive pajeets.
Hmmm maybe true but still even top 0.1% indian girl isn’t as attractive as 30th percentile white female

Most women are blackpilled, they wanna give their daughters good genes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
White power
white powder
powder GIF

Lmfao why'd you use like 30 year olds in your experiment
What a weird post ngl
he shouldnt have used any huwhite beyond 20 because as we know from most members here, life ends at 20

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived

He needs darker eyebrows, eyelashes and a tan and better style. And he will be one of those medium ugly slayers you go on about.

He has the foundation to be a slayer based on looks. But people overrate him due to muh bones.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7580
He needs darker eyebrows, eyelashes and a tan and better style. And he will be one of those medium ugly slayers you go on about.

He has the foundation to be a slayer based on looks. But people overrate him due to muh bones.
He looks very aspie tho , not sure if he can change that

He looks very aspie tho , not sure if he can change that
Yeah. He has non-NT vibe but that is because he rots on incel forums. He has a bland nordic pheno and does not have the vibrant colouring of most medium ugly slayers. But his case is salvageable. His ratios and bones are good and it's not like he is indian or anything. He can fix his colouring with some softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Hmmm maybe true but still even top 0.1% indian girl isn’t as attractive as 30th percentile white female

Most women are blackpilled, they wanna give their daughters good genes
So they marry a White Nerd over Chad Ethnic?

• +1
PSL 4+ and PSL4
Basically normies range
doesnt matter SMV probably somewhere at least 8/10 even more in a good location where they do bars and clubs
i seriously hope you dont think they dont slay and agree

• @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Meds are closer to whites so they don't have a problem. Post or PM pics of a med chadlite for me to use for the next experiment.
dude tanned italians do better than nordic muh huwhites; wtf is this shit cope like seriously?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
doesnt matter SMV probably somewhere at least 8/10 even more in a good location where they do bars and clubs
i seriously hope you dont think they dont slay and agree
Any woman can slay
Even an 75 year old granny. Or a pignose landwhale

• If you're an ethnic below 7/10, you might as well be a Tree in the West because you're totally invisible to at least 70% of high quality attractive women and by that I mean women 6/10+ who are also educated and from good homes.
  • I know that the racepill is water, but I just conducted a Hinge experiment and the results have sent me into a spiral of depression - I legit can't cope anymore.
  • A gymcelled white HTN or chadlite SMV mogs all ethnics into slums of Mumbai and back. As an ethnic minority, you can have the sharpest bones and most perfect ratios and a white gymcelled HTN will still curb stomp your SMV on dating apps.
  • If @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
  • The only exception to the racepill or ethnic tax may be in America aka. Mullato land or Burgerland, where Mulattos are able to somewhat compete with whites but still get mogged most of the time.​
  • I've conducted multiple chadfish experiments in which I always I focused on the number of likes/matches. This time I focused more of quality of matches and the results racepilled me even more - the difference in quality is clear as day and night.​
  • Ethnic Chad gets a bunch of low class 5 - 6 women with shitty jobs and a few high quality 6+ women with good jobs. Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite gets a bunch of high quality 5 - 7 women with good jobs and a few low class 4 - 6 women.
  • Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better
  • inb4 OP is a racist white guy - no I'm black. Women are the real racists and white supremacists in their dating choices.​
  • An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+​
  • These are the gymcelled white HTN and chadlite who totally obliterated the Tyrone and Chadpreet in my HInge experiment:​
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95
C01D1C1F EB07 4A72 900B 31CA05A7D960

I’ve known this since high school. Had ethnic friends who had to put in the extra effort to get the local slut as compared to the effortlessnesses of an average looking white guy. If you want to white girl max the odds are against you even though media makes it seem otherwise.

High status white women almost never waste their time with ethnic, even with all the virtual signaling BLm sht.

The truth is white women would nvr admit this, because they subconsciously only want BWC(big white cock) but don’t what to seem racist. So they lie about it, “cause muh white guilt” or some virtue signaling bull shit

Forget about educated white women from good families. Just stick to your own race or find an obese slam pig :ogre:🐷

TL/dr: all women like white men best. JBW is a fact of life

• +1
Being brown is so much fun
females of your own race hate you and are infatuated with white cock
you are either invisible in public or seen as a potential rapist
even if by some miracle you manage to land a brown whore she will never think of you as her number one mating partner, she will thinki about white cock no matter how hard you try to be an outstanding partner.
ZERO upsides whatsoever
ZERO positive image in the media
ZERO dignity in 2022
ZERO
"But no! Don't be so self hating! Learn to accept who you are you self hating dog!" :soy::feelsuhh:

Being brown is ropefuel indeed.

Last edited:
Rate this sheboon who sent the Chadlite a rose on Hinge. Imagine her thinking she has a chance with a white gymcelled chadlite
View attachment 1642053

Goodfellas GIF

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack
View attachment 1642637
I’ve known this since high school. Had ethnic friends who had to put in the extra effort to get the local slut as compared to the effortlessnesses of an average looking white guy. If you want to white girl max the odds are against you even though media makes it seem otherwise.

High status white women almost never waste their time with ethnic, even with all the virtual signaling BLm sht.

The truth is white women would nvr admit this, because they subconsciously only want BWC(big white cock) but don’t what to seem racist. So they lie about it, “cause muh white guilt” or some virtue signaling bull shit

Forget about educated white women from good families. Just stick to your own race or find an obese slam pig :ogre:🐷

View attachment 1642640View attachment 1642641
Shit take from an incel : everyone prefer their own ethnicity provided they look good.

View attachment 1642637

View attachment 1642640View attachment 1642641
Those stats from okcupid etc are literally cope once you realize that the app is filled with 30+ year old women looking to settle down to something stable aka a betabux

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chadeep, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others
  • If you're an ethnic below 7/10, you might as well be a Tree in the West because you're totally invisible to at least 70% of high quality attractive women and by that I mean women 6/10+ who are also educated and from good homes.
  • I know that the racepill is water, but I just conducted a Hinge experiment and the results have sent me into a spiral of depression - I legit can't cope anymore.
  • A gymcelled white HTN or chadlite SMV mogs all ethnics into slums of Mumbai and back. As an ethnic minority, you can have the sharpest bones and most perfect ratios and a white gymcelled HTN will still curb stomp your SMV on dating apps.
  • If @Salludon were white, he would be strutting at Paris fashion week, but where is he instead? Gallivanting the slums of Pakistan and in an arranged marriage.
  • The only exception to the racepill or ethnic tax may be in America aka. Mullato land or Burgerland, where Mulattos are able to somewhat compete with whites but still get mogged most of the time.​
  • I've conducted multiple chadfish experiments in which I always I focused on the number of likes/matches. This time I focused more of quality of matches and the results racepilled me even more - the difference in quality is clear as day and night.​
  • Ethnic Chad gets a bunch of low class 5 - 6 women with shitty jobs and a few high quality 6+ women with good jobs. Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite gets a bunch of high quality 5 - 7 women with good jobs and a few low class 4 - 6 women.
  • Gymcelled white HTN/Chadlite got 2 - 3 times as many likes in the same time frame and the quality was also way better
  • inb4 OP is a racist white guy - no I'm black. Women are the real racists and white supremacists in their dating choices.​
  • An Ethnic can ascend with a high quality attractive woman if he runs IRL proximity game or if he's careermaxxed and 7/10+​
  • These are the gymcelled white HTN and chadlite who totally obliterated the Tyrone and Chadpreet in my HInge experiment:​
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939

tagging high IQ users:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95
Don't care if im datable or not, as long as I can become fuckable

it's never been a dream of mine to become a beta bux Jfl

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Don't care if im datable or not, as long as I can become fuckable

it's never been a dream of mine to become a beta bux Jfl
The requirements for being fuckable by high quality attractive women is even higher than dateable - it is either tall Chad/Chadlite or nothing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Xangsane
The requirements for being fuckable by high quality attractive women is even higher than dateable - it is either tall Chad/Chadlite or nothing
Hinge is a shitshow now :lul::lul::lul:

Hinge is a shitshow now :lul::lul::lul:
Well, I don't use it for dating, just experiments tbh. All dating apps are doomed to fail at a point.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Well, I don't use it for dating, just experiments tbh. All dating apps are doomed to fail at a point.
I made a thread about Hinge today.
The app here in the UK is 98% trash. Both men and women, using my whalefish and normal profile.
That app now seems to be the dating version of dumpster diving. Seems to be only trash going on there now.

I made a thread about Hinge today.
The app here in the UK is 98% trash. Both men and women, using my whalefish and normal profile.
That app now seems to be the dating version of dumpster diving.
what do you define as trash tho? For me, high quality on the app is at least above average facially, fit, good job/education, no excessive tattoos/make-up/piercings and no obvious signs of being a slut like multiple bikini pics (one is fine). When I meet her in person, I screen for her attitude on casual sex/hooks ups, gender roles etc.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what do you define as trash tho? For me, high quality on the app is at least above average facially, fit, good job/education, no excessive tattoos/make-up/piercings and no obvious signs of being a slut like multiple bikini pics (one is fine). When I meet her in person, I screen for her attitude on casual sex/hooks ups, gender roles etc.
I've only seen 2% of female profiles that fit that criteria, unfortunately. In the South East of England.
A lot of these women put things on their prompts that indicate they're wanting something casual, which is a no-no.

• So Sad
FUCK

• So Sad
I don't mean to be pessimistic but do you seriously think high quality attractive women in the West would consider just hooking up with anything less than sub-Chad/Tyrone or Chadlite? For dating/relationships, she can consider a HTN ethnic if he has a good career and NTmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, tyronelite and Deleted member 16853
On Behalf of my nigga @Korea

https://looksmax.org/threads/remind...der-ethnics-including-blacks-dateable.488285/

I can fucking stand retarded fucking blackcels.

Says he used a 6 PSL black guy then says this is who he used.

Looks like Marques Brownlee

FFS if that nigga on a bike is 6 PSL, I'm 7.5 PSL.

not a single top tier feature.

"But but but I'm based and blackpilled"

Shut the fuck up if you really think a white HTN can possibly compete with the facially elite.

@tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @fogdart @Blackmannnns @ForeverRecession @Xangsane

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Can’t see thread
It's not a thread it's a post

oh shit looks like it's not working cuz it's from pms give me a moment

EDIT: Check the post again

On Behalf of my nigga @Korea

@tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @fogdart @Blackmannnns @ForeverRecession @Xangsane

Thoughts?
Where that nigga @Korea at. I need him to analyze someone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 6128 and AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back