So what do I do

Natty bulking

Screenshot 2024 03 20 at 22 26 52 Profil well being   Wpisy dodane   strona 5

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, mike21, Axii and 2 others
BBC genetics or death

you will never be big naturally if you are afraid of gaining fat.

you will never be big naturally if you are afraid of gaining fat.
You need to do it gradually otherwise you’ll just rebound

You need to do it gradually otherwise you’ll just rebound
bulking sucks for most people because they aren't in the position to do it, you need to be around 10% for a proper slow bulk that takes you to around 15% after which you cut.

you cannot begin a bulk at 15% because you will be fat and you'll need to cut prematurely.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and autistic_tendencies
bulking sucks for most people because they aren't in the position to do it, you need to be around 10% for a proper slow bulk that takes you to around 15% after which you cut.

you cannot begin a bulk at 15% because you will be fat and you'll need to cut prematurely.
You think i’m in an ideal spot to bulk?
IMG 8064

nowhere near 10, you'd lose the vague outline of abs you'd have within a week of bulking.
I was flexing a bit tho, this was me at me leanest. But was I higher than 15% bodyfat?

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

why do u dislike 15-22% bulking? It makes u uglier for longer ofc but health/effectiveness wise its fine right

Favourite cutting tips n tricks? Maybe something like morning fasting or just using Randle cycle (small lean proteins meals with carbs n protein in morning and the big meals with more fat in evening)