Bulking is volceldom

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I am bulking and doing semen retention atm, inyecting steroids at midnight and eating like a pig.
I want to bench 4 plates until the end of this bulk
I want 20 i inch arms i am at 18 inch.
I want to do 70kgs weighted chin up and dip.
I want to become a unit a tank a mammoth gargantuan leviathan type dude like Andrey smaev

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, forevergymcelling, NotCarv and 3 others
I wont go partying
0 females from now on

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
I am bulking and doing semen retention atm, inyecting steroids at midnight and eating like a pig.
I want to become a unit a tank a mammoth gargantuan leviathan type dude like Andrey smaev
Idk smaev kinda ugly

how do u manage semen retention while on roids, i feel like my dicks gonna shoot off if i dont unload after 1 day jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
I wanna be a 6’6 roided nigger killing incel machine

• JFL
Reactions: Tiku and dopaminebeyondfried
why are you doing SR?
how do u manage semen retention while on roids, i feel like my dicks gonna shoot off if i dont unload after 1 day jfl
mirin T levels if natural

Focus that energy towards gym

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and atlantean
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, asdvek and ConfusedBolivian
One hand muscle ups when?

Focus that energy towards gym
steroids are insane, could fap 15 times yet still want more and have enough energy for gym lol
im on 600mg test e jfl, im only 750 natty
oh ok, if u felt like the way u said natty that would be insane btw what's ur stats and are u on test only or something else too? i will probably start using anavar soon and start cutting

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
One hand muscle ups when?
Idk that shit is gay af, i see 50kgs twinkle doing that but they cant pull up 70kgs, my weighted pull up récord is 5 reps with 30kgs rookie numbers

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and buflek
you are a machine now....

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Post ur arms nigga u daré u
i got 40cm biceps which is nothing impressive

i still get compliments for my body because im lean and good frame and dont waste my lifetime in the gym...

Imagine you put all this effort to leave bolivia and make tons of money.

What’ll happen when u go off cycle?

Lose some of the muscle and strength but still bigger than before cycle
Giga dopamine loss when off cycle then seeing how you went from mammoth to cuck

steroids are insane, could fap 15 times yet still want more and have enough energy for gym lol

oh ok, if u felt like the way u said natty that would be insane btw what's ur stats and are u on test only or something else too? i will probably start using anavar soon and start cutting
i still had high libido natty tbh, when i was in LTR i would fuck my ex everyday, sometimes 3 times in one day but id have shrimp dick the next day if i went that hard

anavar is mogger, im 6'1 75kg rn and im on 50mg anavar and u can rlly feel the gains and vascularity from it

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and asdvek
OP my arms are sub 15" and my joints are tiny

Despair

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
crazy mf, i wonder what 300mg gonna feel like for me
just blast 600mg tbh, i was originally gonna start at 300 and slowly go up but ive had 0 sides just blasting 600 from the start

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
just blast 600mg tbh, i was originally gonna start at 300 and slowly go up but ive had 0 sides just blasting 600 from the start
yeah key thing "0 sides" idk how im gonna react lol, also whats ur pct like u taking hcg on cycle rn or nah, and do u think aromasin is better than arimidex ? i bought the latter but people are saying aromasin is safer

• +1
yeah key thing "0 sides" idk how im gonna react lol, also whats ur pct like u taking hcg on cycle rn or nah, and do u think aromasin is better than arimidex ? i bought the latter but people are saying aromasin is safer
didnt bother with hcg since its my first cycle plus i live with my parents rn so i wouldnt be able to store it safely. aromasin is safer per research ive done so thats what i have on hand, ive not had much aromatisation tho so ive not used any AI, gonna wait until i do my mid cycle blood tests to see how my oestrogen is and decide from there

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and <6PSLcel
didnt bother with hcg since its my first cycle plus i live with my parents rn so i wouldnt be able to store it safely. aromasin is safer per research ive done so thats what i have on hand, ive not had much aromatisation tho so ive not used any AI, gonna wait until i do my mid cycle blood tests to see how my oestrogen is and decide from there
shit alr, i might have to buy aromasin then

• +1
shit alr, i might have to buy aromasin then
probably better to have both on hand anyways, if ur euro and can afford it then its cool

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel