Reminder for people here claiming, 'Mentalcel'.

Zizou

Zizou

Bronze
You can't be mentalcel, if you've never received an ioi in your life. You're undoubtedly sub 5.

Debate with the wall.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, InnerVoid, whiteislandpill and 8 others
You can't be mentalcel, if you've never received an ioi in your life.

Debate with the wall.
Mentalcel don’t exisit bro

Even schizophrenic 5 iq chads can slay and I’m being 100% serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Allornothing, Samsepioler and 1 other person
What the fuck is an IOI

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and Zenis

Yeah they can

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Doesnt matter if ur autistic schizo ect u should still be able to slay as a HTN+

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, Ricky212, Zizou and 2 others

Yeah, I've seen openly racist autist Chads take girls home while doing security at a bar. Water.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: john2, Zenis and Samsepioler
You can't be mentalcel, if you've never received an ioi in your life.

Debate with the wall.
Only real mentalcels are HTNS+ that never leave their house

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, goodgamebro and Samsepioler
Bro people here don’t realize what women would do for chad
Yeah tbh. it doesnt matter if you are retarded or schizo they want your pyscal shit

• Woah
No. mentalcels doesnt exist, reason they dont leave the housv

• Woah
cope, OP, massive cope

women don't give me iois because i'm diagnosed with gazillions of mental disorders like aspergers, autism and i'm not NT enough to look at women and smile at them which is why women don't even look at me nicely

i'm too high inhib to buy a drink for women which is why i walk out of the club empty handed

trust me bro, the problem isn't my looks

the problem is anything but my looks

i'm 100% a mentalcel

i don't need any cosmetic surgeries

as long as you're above 1/10, you're a mentalcel, any woman in this world could be yours, just be neurotypical bro! just be extroverted and low inhib bro! all the women in this world will be yours

women love a good sight of a confident person, i lack confidence which is why i'm a mentalcel

maybe if i just stop overthinking about what women will do to me if i ask them out, i might actually get women

the blackpill is a cope, you just have to be NT and learn how to carry a conversation smoothly

it's all about the rizz brah

you got to be retarded in 2024 to think looks matter, my only problem is that i'm a severe mentalcel

chad can be a mentalcel and he will never get women IOI-ing him, it's all about your behaviour and the way you talk bro, nothing else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Zizou
Bro people here don’t realize what women would do for chad
silly incel, women clearly don't torture their own bodies by sitting on 15" long 13" wide monster dildos just to get chad's attention

• Woah
silly incel, women clearly don't torture their own bodies by sitting on 15" long 13" wide monster dildos just to get chad's attention
Didn’t that whore ballora do that shit

IOI is cope. It’s about approaches. If a random girl on the street has never come up to you and asked for your number/called you hot you might as well set up an account on .is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, HarrierDuBois and Zizou
IOI is cope. It’s about approaches. If a random girl on the street has never come up to you and asked for your number/called you hot you might as well set up an account on .is.
you gotta be trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
you dont need to leave your house to use dating apps

chad doesnt leave his house and girls come to him

• Woah
MoggerGaston

• WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you gotta be trolling
You wouldnt be browsing here if women were approaching you. Get your head out of the clouds. I don’t get how friendless khhvs here can think they have a chance.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bluntmullet and Zizou
I’ve had a girl or 2 like me once but I fucked it up back in 8th grade. I could’ve benefited from just be first theory since I wasn’t that gl but I fucked it up, tried again it didn’t work

But yea mentalcel Is cope

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Zizou
Doesnt matter if ur autistic schizo ect u should still be able to slay as a HTN+
Yes but if non NT and MTN it’s over. MTN is enough for normies

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Zizou
I'm KHV but have also experienced cold approaches, warm approaches, crush confessions, nudes from selfies, being told I look good in the street by randoms, hit on by women of all ages. It's fully possible to be mentalcel, or rather in my case pickycel. It's funny since I genuinely do not look good either. I need trimax minimum.

Yes but if non NT and MTN it’s over. MTN is enough for normies
The guy who posted this thread lives in the UK btw. If he lives in America I could understand but he can’t be saying this shit when he lives in a country where even the ugliest guys are not incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zizou and ElTruecel
I'm KHV but have also experienced cold approaches, warm approaches, crush confessions, nudes from selfies, being told I look good in the street by randoms, hit on by women of all ages. It's fully possible to be mentalcel, or rather in my case pickycel. It's funny since I genuinely do not look good either. I need trimax minimum.
Send face in PM. You probably have dysmorphia.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Send face in PM. You probably have dysmorphia.
Body dysmorphia doesn't exist, everything "dysmorphic" about me is a tangible mathematical failo I can trace back objectively.

self identifying mentalcels are alwasy sub 5

Body dysmorphia doesn't exist, everything "dysmorphic" about me is a tangible mathematical failo I can trace back objectively.
If that was true, then people wouldn't be showering you in compliments and validation. Sure, you probably have some ratios that are off, but they could harmonise well?

If that was true, then people wouldn't be showering you in compliments and validation. Sure, you probably have some ratios that are off, but they could harmonise well?
It's not exactly daily but it happens on occasion. I am a recessed skinnyfat incel with a thin neck and no eyebrows.

It's not exactly daily but it happens on occasion. I am a recessed skinnyfat incel with a thin neck and no eyebrows.
Regardless, I'm curious as to what you look like. I think there's a discrepancy going on.