Reminder for Roidcucks (and SARMsCucks too)

You are the biggest retard on this forum if this post isn't a troll. Steroids can come in 100 different compounds, dosages and cycles. How can you say that all of them destroy your health? I think you associate steroids with professional bodybuilders but the general low dose steroids users are your movie stars.

Chris Hemsworth? Roids. Henry Cavill? Roids. Sylvester Stallon? Roids.
These are the bodies girl swool over, these are the bodies girl get wet for, these bodies get touched and groped by girls. Look at Connor Murphy, he gets hit on my so many girls in his videos, you really think he would be 1% of the Slayer he is right now if it wasn't for roids?
I mean, I am happy that the general population is so again roids and high inhib. At least, I have a bigger advantage for myself and steroids are a cheat code to life. Even if you are a basement dwelling incel, try at least 2-3 cycles, learn how to train and eat properly find a trainings partner and look how your life changes.
Women tend to prefer less impressive natty physique instead of super impressive but obviously fake natty physiques. But gymcelling only can only make you into a slayer if you are attractive in the face, but even if you aren't, it can still help you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I am not on roids right now but I am gonna hop on next year. Your pictures are shit, one is in a weird lighting so that u dont look like the fat power lifter you are and on the second one, your back Is decent but high bf%
Massive cope.

JFL if you think 5'9" 160-165lbs is fat. Also I'm 15% bodyfat at most. Keep coping.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 110
Massive cope.

JFL if you think 5'9" 160-165lbs is fat. Also I'm 15% bodyfat at most. Keep coping.
Looool, for sure 15% hahahah. Powerlifitng shows how insecure you are. only faggots who want to LARP as strong guys do powerlifting. Its the gayest sport you can do.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
op is saying this cuz he doesnt want others to ascend while hes a tyrone mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 7820, xefo and 1 other person
But roids can litteraly save lifes

Lets take some Incel basement rotter, skinnyfat like me
Before suicide he decides to do a simple Test E cycle.
Imagine if this guy was undiagnosed clincally low T his whole life.
Add decent diet and training to that and he will feel better 100% maybe even getting rid of depression.

JFL thinking your body is impressive, bodyfat way too high
JFL at powerlifting (subhuman ethnic cope)
Ive seen your threads before,why does it bother you so much what some random gymcel decides to take?

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, CANI, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5912
Roids when used correctly are pretty good.

Ofc they cause long term damage but they can help you tremendously medium term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and gaymidget
Hahahahaha

Someone fell for the jew Propoganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Roids permanently increase the number of nuclea in the muscle you get permanent gains and if you're high iq they are a god given treasure, Small Dick Energy op

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets, Gaia262 and 1 other person
its cope anyways / not needed

i got this body natty and i had several girls tell me that my body is „perfect“. in our eyes a body like jeff seids is perfect but foids dont want someone too big tbh

i dont like my body too much cuz shitty chest insertions but rest is okayish

my hips are rly narrow its just that im standing wide all the time for some reason
Mirin, still tryna put on muscle, like uve got decent amount. We’re similar height, except ur a bit taller So tryna get to where ur at rn.
441D2AC8 EF9B 4359 9254 A8EFEBD774F9

• Love it
Reactions: Lmao, goat2x and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
I never said it was boyo. just posted for comparison.
Ive seen your face but try to be lean atleast once in your life.
Then use that Base to decide what surgieres you need.
Your max lifts might get wrecked tho temporarily

but what do you have to lose?

How the fuck is having visible abs at 5'9" 160s "not lean enough"??? you can clearly see them in the left pic.

Also I was 135lbs before I started lifting and my face was still shit.

How the fuck is having visible abs at 5'9" 160s "not lean enough"??? you can clearly see them in the left pic.

Also I was 135lbs before I started lifting and my face was still shit.
Its often the last few% that really make the difference.
I would say your muscles look really full, but not very lean tbh

How maany of this roiders aar at the genetic limit as a natty? most of them are not, most of them train improperly, most of them have shit diet, most of them are not disciplined, most of them dont workout with good form, most of them hae 80% of the mistakes you can make while working out, most of them have shitty sleep schedual. You need atleast 2-3 years of training to know where your genetic limit is, look if you are not planing to get on high doses then you are waasting your time, money, health, most of them will hop on low doses, so what is the benefit? thaat you get faster to your natural limit or little bit better then that(with low doses), on the other way with high doses you get more muscular than the genetic limit, but most of this retards will never reach their genetic limit even with higher doses and only get shitty side effects and permament health problems, because they dont know how to workout proprely, how many of you who are considering roiding, have professional traainer?? i m not talking about vshred types of gurus you have. In short taking roids in low doses, does not have benefits aand only have problems, taking high doses have high benefits and lot of side effects, second option is only good for professional atlhetes not for the retards here, you better spend money on bimax or something if you are roiding on high doses for women lol. Taking low doses is not neccecery for good looking body you are looking for and i know for certain when you start to take low doses and dont see lot of results instead of you changing your shitty workout program, diet, scheduale, sleep and start training properly, you will start to blast even higher doses and get nothing more than shitty side effects.
What’s it to you faggot? Are you the roid gatekeeper?

Also JFL at natty lifting if you are 6’2+ Always look skinny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Loud_Jock and goat2x
Why not use anavar+test instead of those sarms?
I'd rather do that, but its just easier to pop a tablet once a day, plus the slightly less androgynous effects of the SARMs

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

You are such a retard. @Colvin76 's face is not lean because he is in bottom 0.001% when it comes to forward growth.

Its not even clear how the fuck he still breathe.

I'm not sure why people want to hop on TRT if they don't have to. Injections for the rest of your life and constant health checkups not to mention having to monitor and dial in your estrogen which is a pain in the ass.

If you want to do roids do a sweet little 200mg test E a week and 60mg Anavar for 8 weeks. I don't even need to PCT on that low of a dose and my balls don't get shut down.

Won't make you big but will make you strong and a bit more cut.
Exactly my cycle atm, but only 20mg var, you really think 60mg is necessary? Gains are good and even my skin got better?!

Exactly my cycle atm, but only 20mg var, you really think 60mg is necessary? Gains are good and even my skin got better?!
No I don't think it's necessary. I usually go down to 40 because I can't handle the pump that much Var gives me.

Good thread

• +1
Roids permanently increase the number of nuclea in the muscle you get permanent gains and if you're high iq they are a god given treasure, Small Dick Energy op

Wait, I'm confused... what about all those people who go off of roids and then become small again??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 5393
Wait, I'm confused... what about all those people who go off of roids and then become small again??
They become small compared to their roided up form, but are bigger than they would be if they never took roids

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, CANI, EverythingMaxxer and 5 others
They become small compared to their roided up form, but are bigger than they would be if they never took roids
Its not worth it considering the risks.. paying for an early death and tons of extra health issues.

just stay natural my friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf and Deleted member 4332

You know what, the more I think about it, the more I think I misunderstood the gains/loss. I was thinking about these guys: https://www.mensxp.com/health/body-...t-happens-when-they-stop-taking-steroids.html

BTW, how come Tom Prince's (#4) face looks so much more narrow compared to his roided pic? Or was it always that narrow and his bodybuilding frame made it look less narrow? Can't really tell...

Its not worth it considering the risks.. paying for an early death and tons of extra health issues.

just stay natural my friends

ngl it's really tempting - even if only for a short, small cycle

Well, let's not bullshit ourselves here:

Steroids promote anabolism and growth (mtor, etc...), and their use if often coupled with higher caloric intake (more digestion, more oxidative stress, faster aging),

which is directly antagonistic to what promotes longevity, and youth (caloric restriction).

I know, I know, it's all about LOOKING YOUNG, not necessarily staying young on a biological level.

But still, I really think, if we are really to be serious about looksmaxxing on the long term, we cannot do it on external youthmaxxing alone.

Technically, every breath we take is aging, every calorie we eat is aging, every cope we tell ourselves to indulge (less sleep, cheat meals, skip exercise sessions, etc...) is aging.

It won't make a difference now, but if, like me, your goal is to LOOK and FEEL like a 25 year old when you are 40, we have to get obsessive about it.

Which means, one way or another, implementing a Caloric restriction protocol, or at least some type of fasting regimen.

I'm not saying we have to say goodbye to a lean, muscular body, and quality of life (studies show reproductive ability is inversely correlated to lifespan in men, which seems to make sense);

Living a longer "youthful" period of life (let's say, trying to extend relative youth to 40 and beyond, instead of being done at 30) shouldn't come at the price of a lower quality of life.

So, instead of living the miserable life of cutting caloric intake day in, day out, I put in place a protocol geared towards the goal of maintaining youth EXTERNALLY, and INTERNALLY; seems to work for me for now:

I alternate between:

- Three-week periods of "normal" living (Weight training with lean bulking, slight caloric surplus, anabolism is required)

with

- 6-7 day water fasting (Activates catabolism and clearing of senescent cells, promotes multi-system level regeneration).

So yes, life is not that fun one week out of every month (although fasting is easier than thought, once you overcome hunger pangs).

But that's the price I'm willing to pay to extend the youthful part of my life.

Ofc it comes alongside some sort of looksmaxxing regimen (Skincare, softmaxxing, surgeries)

TEMPORARY GAINS, PERMANENT NEGATIVE SIDE AFFECTS.

see my other thread -> https://looksmax.org/threads/steriods-are-a-massive-healthmin-and-can-also-be-a-looksmin-too.171251/

JFL at destroying your organs and homeostasis for "muh gainz brah". The human body can't handle being on cycle forever. Once you cucks cycle off, you are back to your natty size (or even less cause of the T drop and E spike :lul: ) and along with that you get tons of health problems and medical issues.

JFL @ YOU IF YOU'RE NOT NATTY.

Roidcucking = paying for an early death and tons of extra health issues.

View attachment 672943
View attachment 672954
View attachment 672957
I can already see it now. angry roid cucks with destroyed bodies will probably reply with shit like this:
"b-b-but... Arnold blasted until 70 and he's fine. y-y-you're just high inhib!" Cope more. 99.9999% of Roidfags don't have arnold genetics you fucking cucks.

Unless you're an athlete, etc, with a multi-million dollar contract on the line, PEDs are not worth it.

Conclusion: Drugs are bad. Don't do them.
shit thread

colvins post:

- starts listing all possible complications heavy roiders MIGHT get while abusing every substance on the earth

- "once you stop roiding your back to natty size" not true
- "early death" who gives a shit if you die at 80 instead of 90

really no valuable info in your thread whatsoever, this thread is "muh drugs are bad" tier, and I agree if you lack the necessary intellect (iq of 90+) you should stay away from roids. so good on you, colvin for not doing those bad things, its probably better for you

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 6512 and xefo
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
roidcuck cope. it WILL happen.

Cope. Some cases, guys go below their natty size because of the T drop and E spike.

fixed it for you.
30-50?? you're just afraid of putting in the work thats why you're coping
so even if you get back to your natty size if you stop, who cares? My body is almost david laid level while being natty, I Can live with looking like that
and its very very unlikely you will get untreatable gyno or liver failure or anything else thats severe from running reasonable doses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
you're just afraid of injecting/orally taking illegal drugs into your body that destroy your health, organs and wallet
Fixed it for you.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people want to hop on TRT if they don't have to. Injections for the rest of your life and constant health checkups not to mention having to monitor and dial in your estrogen which is a pain in the ass.

If you want to do roids do a sweet little 200mg test E a week and 60mg Anavar for 8 weeks. I don't even need to PCT on that low of a dose and my balls don't get shut down.

Won't make you big but will make you strong and a bit more cut.

This is best... you will be bigger than the average guy and stay lean but a low dosage like that isn't enough to age you. It's the guys blasting 1,000mg + of test who also take Dbol, Anadrol, Tren, etc. who give juice a bad rep because they get harsh side effects. However, unless you're trying to be a pro BBer you don't need much just to look good is what you should be aiming for.

This is the same thing with women who get breast implants... the smart ones go up a cup size or two max but the idiots get ridiculously huge ones and just end up looking ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Over, fjor2096 and Deleted member 6512
@Colvin76 you have a great natty physique

• Woah
What about hgh

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Could be safe to heightmaxx if done before growth plates close.

Becomes much more risky after growth plates close.
I'm almost at end of puburty but I will still take whatever I can get my hands on hgh, mk 677 or anavar

COPE

• JFL
Looksmin:
Tretinoin/Isotretinoin
AI/SERMs
facial bloating,
dont fall for the bulking meme

hair loss.
dutasteride + RU58841 (only applicable if you're on test and maybe other steroids with a high anabolic:androgenic ratio and don't interact with 5-alpha reductase)

Healthmin:
Heart issues, Heart attack, Heart disease/cancer,
Liver issues, Liver failure, Liver disease/cancer,
Kidney issues/failure, Kidney disease

Suppressed immune system,
High blood pressure,
cancer
who gives a shit im subhuman af

insomnia,
mood swings,
i already have both jfl

shrunken balls / infertility,
permanent suppressed natural hormone production,
jfl if u wanna bring another soul to this gay earth

attachments-44-png.784559
9f1794a0-0d40-4a00-975a-79d0decd7c84-png.808304
attachments-5-png.784560

screenshot_20200917-074829_youtube-jpg.808303

screenshot_20200917-073534_youtube-jpg.784563

fuken colvn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 4332 and W0KESTMOTHF
Looksmin:

Tretinoin/Isotretinoin

AI/SERMs

dutasteride + RU58841 (only applicable if you're on test and maybe other steroids with a high anabolic:androgenic ratio and don't interact with 5-alpha reductase)

Healthmin:

i already have both jfl

attachments-5-png.784560

fuken colvn
Whatever, its your life. Don't say I didn't warn you though.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Looksmin:

Tretinoin/Isotretinoin

AI/SERMs

Healthmin:

i already have both jfl

attachments-5-png.784560

fuken colvn
Every beginner thinks they solved all steroid sides and they will not have the results of majority (acne ridden, bald, bloated and forced to TRT for rest of the life)

• +1