Reminder for Roidcucks (and SARMsCucks too)

Every beginner thinks they solved all steroid sides and they will not have the results of majority (acne ridden, bald, bloated and forced to TRT for rest of the life)
thats because most of them are extremely low iq.

Major cope

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
More like permanent gains with no side effects if you know what you're doing
Roids are poison for the low iq and ambrosia for the high iq
more like ambrosia for the people with good genetics

JFL at not using every possible chemical to looksmax, anyone who isn’t cruising on T for the rest of their life has no right to call themselves a looksmaxxer. (It helps in other areas too like working hard, I literally have so much energy to achieve my goals on it it’s god tier). Self preservation is bullshit the only years that matter are teens and 20s, no point living if you don’t mog 99% of the population.
100 percent, OP is extremely retarded, probably one of those fags that worship skinny fags like Chico, and thinks that women want low t twinks :ROFLMAO: ; i am in my 30 and will do everything; i dont care if i die at 60 , JFL at "muh longevity"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
100 percent, OP is extremely retarded, probably one of those fags that worship skinny fags like Chico, and thinks that women want low t twinks :ROFLMAO: ; i am in my 30 and will do everything; i dont care if i die at 60 , JFL at "muh longevity"
I have never once praised chico's physique or similar physiques. Keep coping with your made up stupid fantasies

I have never once praised chico's physique or similar physiques. Keep coping with your made up stupid fantasies
its been proven time and time again that roids and gymcelling work, if youre not utter subhuman but to each his own, no one is gonna force you; like that Chestbrah experiment (who is normal height or below, and average or worse face + deathnic), RTTs experiments, plus every single fokin time i went to a club or bar or saw it IRL; you also assume a lot, that we AUTOMATICALLY get acne or gyno or all that stuff; also your natty physique will take you 5 years of perfect diet and training and/or highschool foundation, which most here dont have.... to look like you barely lift (in regular clothes ) JFL, i hope you know this OP

TEMPORARY GAINS, PERMANENT NEGATIVE SIDE AFFECTS.

see my other thread -> https://looksmax.org/threads/steriods-are-a-massive-healthmin-and-can-also-be-a-looksmin-too.171251/

JFL at destroying your organs and homeostasis for "muh gainz brah". The human body can't handle being on cycle forever. Once you cucks cycle off, you are back to your natty size (or even less cause of the T drop and E spike :lul: ) and along with that you get tons of health problems and medical issues.

JFL @ YOU IF YOU'RE NOT NATTY.

Roidcucking = paying for an early death and tons of extra health issues.

View attachment 672943
View attachment 672954
View attachment 672957
I can already see it now. angry roid cucks with destroyed bodies will probably reply with shit like this:
"b-b-but... Arnold blasted until 70 and he's fine. y-y-you're just high inhib!" Cope more. 99.9999% of Roidfags don't have arnold genetics you fucking cucks.

Unless you're an athlete, etc, with a multi-million dollar contract on the line, PEDs are not worth it.

Conclusion: Drugs are bad. Don't do them.
>t. Scawwed of needles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Bump to trigger the roidcucks for the luls

B91C8C2A DF16 4364 9B5F B63C3F63B756
I’m chasing skywalker so I need to use PEDs

TEMPORARY GAINS, PERMANENT NEGATIVE SIDE AFFECTS.

see my other thread -> https://looksmax.org/threads/steriods-are-a-massive-healthmin-and-can-also-be-a-looksmin-too.171251/

JFL at destroying your organs and homeostasis for "muh gainz brah". The human body can't handle being on cycle forever. Once you cucks cycle off, you are back to your natty size (or even less cause of the T drop and E spike :lul: ) and along with that you get tons of health problems and medical issues.

JFL @ YOU IF YOU'RE NOT NATTY.

Roidcucking = paying for an early death and tons of extra health issues.

View attachment 672943
View attachment 672954
View attachment 672957
I can already see it now. angry roid cucks with destroyed bodies will probably reply with shit like this:
"b-b-but... Arnold blasted until 70 and he's fine. y-y-you're just high inhib!" Cope more. 99.9999% of Roidfags don't have arnold genetics you fucking cucks.

Unless you're an athlete, etc, with a multi-million dollar contract on the line, PEDs are not worth it.

Conclusion: Drugs are bad. Don't do them.
I feel like youre to the type of guy to brag about his 250 pound bench because you earned it naturally and you somehow think that makes it more impressive

- ywn have random women catcall you
- ywn MOG 95 percent of men
- ywn have Chad sons

• JFL
I love how I mog all the roidcucks who posted their bodies even tho I am 100% natty

• +1
I feel like youre to the type of guy to brag about his 250 pound bench because you earned it naturally and you somehow think that makes it more impressive

- ywn have random women catcall you
- ywn MOG 95 percent of men
- ywn have Chad sons
1. Bench is overrated as fuck
2. 250 bench is garbage as fuck, even for a natty
3. Looool "chad sons" nice fantasy cope bro.

@Biggdink Thoughts??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 4332