REMINDER: If a girl is attracted to you she will let you get away with anything

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Mistral
Title. Genuinely there are no limits, aside from maybe physical harm but sexually. She will let you grope her upon first meeting, you could get quite far

If someone she didn’t find attractive did this they would be shipped back to their home country slums or at least charged for rape.

Differences are crazy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, shieldzz, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
One time I groped a mulatta girl at work and she had a surprised look on her face but just stayed quiet. We already knew each other for awhile and she acted as if nothing happened and was still friendly towards me afterwards. I long to do something like that again but haven’t gotten the opportunity.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: hopecel, murdah and SoundnVision
Title. Genuinely there are no limits, aside from maybe physical harm but sexually. She will let you grope her upon first meeting, you could get quite far

If someone she didn’t find attractive did this they would be shipped back to their home country slums or at least charged for rape.

Differences are crazy
Agreed.

I once told my ex I fucked other girls and was seeing others. She was mad at first, but accepted it afterwards and acted like nothing happened.

She was highly attracted to me at that time.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and butterworld
garbage copium

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
One time I groped a mulatta girl at work and she had a surprised look on her face but just stayed quiet. We already knew each other for awhile and she acted as if nothing happened and was still friendly towards me afterwards. I long to do something like that again but haven’t gotten the opportunity.
Larp

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, murdah and MostGLSlayer
How do u know she was attracted to u tho? Maybe she just didn’t want to cause a fuss over it. Girls are like that

Agreed.

I once told my ex I fucked other girls and was seeing others. She was mad at first, but accepted it afterwards and acted like nothing happened.

She was highly attracted to me at that time.
Yeh that happens they don’t rlly care which is good. Lmao watch making of a male model the girl who sleeps with Hexum at the end says the same thing

• +1
Reactions: F36
True tbh all the girls that have been into me have let me do filthy shit to them on first dates

• +1
Reactions: murdah
How do u know she was attracted to u tho? Maybe she just didn’t want to cause a fuss over it. Girls are like that
Yeah she probably wasn’t attracted, it was a risky move.

In public? What do u look like
I've been plastered around this shit hole enough fella.
And fingering getting wanked etc in a busy pub/club setting with alcohol involved is a normal occurrence tbh nothing special

I've been plastered around this shit hole enough fella.
And fingering getting wanked etc in a busy pub/club setting with alcohol involved is a normal occurrence tbh nothing special
Anything involved with alcohol is normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back