reminder if u never been cold approached by girl 5+ times ur not GL

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
every GL guy i know irl cant count on a hand the number of times he has been APPROACHED by sexy girl and getting hit on. fucking lol at 'IOI'
ioi (if it even is a real ioi) is just means u pass the minimum threshold for her requirement and she wouldnt mind getting fucked by u off ur looks, shes just giving u a chance, and opening, to approach her and prove urself worthy enough to her in order to fuck her. getting approach by girl however is entirely different, the girl dont care about other shit. she just want to fuck u. i know guys that larp as incels to girls that cold approach them and they still fuck them. why? because he is 6'6 large skulled basketball player. with robust dimorphic features. cope all u dogs want.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, androidcel and hebbewem
F7552882 661F 43FE 8D58 CD5832FFE685

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Blitz, Extra Chromosome and 8 others
This is true tbh

reminder the only time i have been approached by girls is at the mall and they asking if i have lost my mother/family
because i look like an utter stunted subhuman child. even tho i turn 20 year old a few days ago and didnt even notice i was 20 until today
This is true tbh
of course its true u fucking no brain retard
giphy.gif

imagine being so fucking stupid that u think that it isnt tru. kill urself right now u utter abomination before i do it myself

reminder the only time i have been approached by girls is at the mall and they asking if i have lost my mother/family
because i look like an utter stunted subhuman child. even tho i turn 20 year old a few days ago and didnt even notice i was 20 until today

of course its true u fucking no brain retard
giphy.gif

imagine being so fucking stupid that u think that it isnt tru. kill urself right now u utter abomination before i do it myself
Its just amazing that you've actually made a non retard theory up by youself.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and ChoSeungHui
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
Reminder if u have never been cold approached by nibba in your pms your subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Legit, was friends with a guy who is PSL 7 and would get hit on a lot

Last edited:
I can’t even comprehend this happening. My whole understanding of the world is this: girls don’t look at you or know you exist unless you go up and talk to them and entertain them

20+ times* then your not good looking

bump, legit thread

They don't approach me because I'm too hot!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
When you get approached, And you still fuck it up.... yeh that would be me.

i had a classmate look me up and and me on fb. i didn't fuck her tho cuz that's a red flag she's a disease ridden whore

Agree tbh.
If a girl likes you she will approach you anyway, no point in embarrassing yourself and giving her clout just to end up being rejected.