Reminder - if you've never been lean, you don't know wtf you look like and you can't claim to be deformed or recessed or any other BS (my pics inside)

Impressive weightloss all the way to 10%. Were you on a specific diet, or just eating below TDEE?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Impressive weightloss all the way to 10%. Were you on a specific diet, or just eating below TDEE?

0.8g protein per 1lb bodyweight and a 750 calorie deficit.

In practice, my entire diet for weeks on end was:

8 chocolate hobnobs (736kcal)
500g chicken breast (550 kcal)
15ml oil to fry the chicken (65kcal)

Comes to 1351kcal, and I ate that every single day for weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and TheAscendedOne
how much do u bench bro i can beat ur ass just watch yourself couldnt say it to my face little bitch i swear to god i can fuck you up watch your mouth my genetics are so good which mean gym is legit no wonder u dont like gym its over for you man i can bend u over and fuck you in the ass with my olympic barbell watch that mouth bro gonna fucking pound u to the ground with my 20 inch biceps at 35% bodyfat going on a bulk but ill get down no worries gonna fuck u up bro how tall are you 5 7 hahahahaha get mogged im 6 foot bro hey bro bro in your after pics u still a 4/10 hahahahaha how much do u bench i fucking mog u i can bench 335 pounds on a cut mother fucker women love my big juicy 50 inch circumference quads you need to lift but u cant because my frame is 45 inches and urs is like 4 to 5 inches LMFAOOOO no wonder u dont lift bro its OVER hahaha like literally how much do u bench bro i'll kick your ass!

Yeah gymcels should at least cut before a bulk (very slight bulk if any) so I partially agree. Face > Muh quads n pecs (x100) but shoulders (and neck) are pretty neat too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Sup, @itsOVER absolutely legendary thread, you don't even look like the same person anymore

I agree with every one of your points and you're doing the right thing, your body is just right for women and your face is pretty above average right now, lean is life

I've been trying to get lean for a while, I'm 187 cm tall and weigh 79 kg at this moment, but my progress has been VERY slow because I just can't endure it, I get insane cravings, the thought not having the pleasure from food tortures me, I love candy and sweets, soda and junk food, but I also eat healthy homemade food

Anyway, you just give me more fuel to fucking do it right this time

About exercising while doing it, I can go to a gym, what kind of exercises do I do there? Can I just go for what the instructor says? I don't know anything about it tbh

• +1
Sup, @itsOVER absolutely legendary thread, you don't even look like the same person anymore

I agree with every one of your points and you're doing the right thing, your body is just right for women and your face is pretty above average right now, lean is life

I've been trying to get lean for a while, I'm 187 cm tall and weigh 79 kg at this moment, but my progress has been VERY slow because I just can't endure it, I get insane cravings, the thought not having the pleasure from food tortures me, I love candy and sweets, soda and junk food, but I also eat healthy homemade food

Anyway, you just give me more fuel to fucking do it right this time

About exercising while doing it, I can go to a gym, what kind of exercises do I do there? Can I just go for what the instructor says? I don't know anything about it tbh

If you're going to gym (I presume you mean weightlifting?), I've heard the 'stronglifts' and 'starting strength' programs are both good for noobs, especially while cutting. You can google both of them online.

It's definitely worth the time and the trouble to do it. Getting laid easier now, way more tinder matches, better girls in general.

• +1
If you're going to gym (I presume you mean weightlifting?), I've heard the 'stronglifts' and 'starting strength' programs are both good for noobs, especially while cutting. You can google both of them online.

It's definitely worth the time and the trouble to do it. Getting laid easier now, way more tinder matches, better girls in general.

What kind of exercise are you doing?

And how is your diet right now?

btw do you get bad breath from staying a long period without eating?

• +1
A few things before we begin:

1) I'm not asking for ratings here, not the point of the thread.
2) I don't care if you mog me or I mog you. Again, not the point, broseph.
3) The point is to show, with pictures, that if you're a fatcel, skinnyfatcel, or simply have never been to low bodyfat levels, you need to get to low bodyfat in order to looksmax.
4) Like all looksmaxing, it's not gonna work for everyone. If you've already been lean and still weren't getting girls, feel free to go and eat mcds every day, at least you can do so without any regrets.
5) For the benefit of complete honesty, I did also get a hair transplant as well as losing fat – so the change you see here isn’t solely down to dieting alone.

OK, now we’ve got that out of the way, I used to have a very high bodyfat percentage. I wasn’t necessarily obese in medical terms (I topped out at 71kg), but I ate an absolute fuckton of junk food, cola, chocolate etc and did no exercise whatsoever. My entire day was spent sitting in a chair, pretty much. The result was that my face was bloated as fuck. Here’s a few pics – I’d estimate I’m somewhere between 30-35% bodyfat in these photos (at 71kg):

As we can see, the face is rounded, with no definition at all. Unfortunately I don’t have many pics where I’m not smiling (since this was before I discovered lookism and realized smiling in pics is generally bad for men), but you can all see the problems. Huge fat deposits, no lower third etc.

Now shortly after these pics, I discovered lookism, and went on a diet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to diet, beyond simply starving myself. Which worked to lose weight, however the muscle/fat loss ratio wasn’t good. No wonder – I was on 700 calories a day with the majority of the time it being something like a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars (i.e. the same crap I was eating before, just way less of it). Not enough protein = a whole lot of muscle loss occurred along with the fat. You need to eat your protein when dieting, boyos (0.8g per lb of bodyweight). You also need to do some exercise too in order to minimize muscle loss. I’ve hated on gymcelling here for a while – mainly because the gymcels concept of gym is that you should eat big, get strong, pack loads of muscle (and fat) on, and if you suggest this is retarded, the gymcels ‘argument’ against you is ‘hurr, I could totally win in a fight bro, you wouldn’t say it to muh face bro’. Kill yourselves, immediately. With that said, lifting while being in a calorie deficit can work, as can a number of other physical activities like rock climbing, swimming, whatever you want really. But you have to do something.

Anyway, after my crash diet and losing 10kg (i.e. I was 61kg now), I still looked pretty shit. Not as bad as before, but certainly not good. I still had a fairly high bodyfat percentage (mid 20s – measured by one of those bodpod air displacement machines – they’re accurate to within a couple of percent). Here was how I looked after that:

So yeah, still bloated – and it just goes to show that if you’re a ‘normal’ weight/BMI, it absolutely does not mean this advice does not apply to you – at a ‘normal’ weight with a sedentary life and poor diet, you likely have a much higher than optimal bodyfat percentage. The second thing to take away is that fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s – as you’ll see.

At this point I smartened up, learned about effective diet, exercise and nutrition, started eating 1300 calories a day but getting 0.8g protein per lb of bodyweight. Finished my diet today – I now weight 53kg and am around 10% bodyfat (no I really don’t care if you look at the pic and think I’m 9% or 11%, it’s not really relevant to the point I’m making. And I definitely don’t care if you think I’m a ‘twink’ or you could take me in a fight – again, kys gymcel).

Proof of claimed weight: View attachment 7862

Note that I was holding my phone to take the pic (which adds a couple of hundred grams) and it was after I’d had breakfast, which explains the slightly higher than 53kg weight. Plus as anyone knows, water fluctuations can change anyone a few hundred grams or even more.

Proof of claimed leaness: View attachment 7865

OK, so what results did we get by cutting another 8kg? Well, here’s how I look now (pics taken yesterday and today).

Now, what are the main points to take from this:

1) If you're not lean, and have never been lean, you are potentially missing out on a cheap and effective looksmax.

2) Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important.

3) If you're in the process of 'bulking', stop, put down that mcmeal immediately, and start cutting. It'll looksmax you far far better than more muscle ever will - and cutting is a lot faster than bulking, too.

Just remember boys, lean is life:

View attachment 7870 View attachment 7873

SORRY BOYO BUT THIS IS YOUR BEST PHOTO

YOUR RECESSED MAXILLA MAKES YOU LOOK ASPIE AS FUCK IN THE OTHER PHOTOS, ESPECIALLY IN THE LEAN ONES

• +1
fuarkk lean really is life

• +1
That's it, I decide now to cut. By May I will be 12% or lower bodyfat from about 20% now. Thanks for the motivation man

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TheAscendedOne and SquareChinOrDeath
I came across some of your posts on lookism where I think you said you were 55 kg but you still had facial bloat and were nowhere close to your final pics(you posted pics). What did you change after that? Because weight wise according to your post your final weight is 53 so only 2kg difference. Is it the high protein low carb diet that made so much difference?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and bassfreak
I came across some of your posts on lookism where I think you said you were 55 kg but you still had facial bloat and were nowhere close to your final pics(you posted pics). What did you change after that? Because weight wise according to your post your final weight is 53 so only 2kg difference. Is it the high protein low carb diet that made so much difference?

Yeah, my first attempt at weight loss was an absolute disaster. I basically ate 700 calories of junk a day, while sitting on my ass. Result was I lost a lot of muscle along with the fat and remained a very high bf % despite being a low weight.

After that I smartened up a lot, realised I needed a lot more protein than I was getting. Over time (cos of uni exams and shit) I ended back up to 60kg as I needed to eat food to concentrate, however muscle memory + higher protein meant I didn't end up with all that extra weight as fat, although make no mistake, was still bloated as fuck.

After the uni stuff was over, I went on a sensible cut at like a 750 deficit, did do gymcelling at this time just to limit my muscle loss (i.e. not doing the linear progression shit, just some basic lifts from a noob program to ensure the muscle I had wasn't burned instead of fat), and so with the new regime, pretty much all of what was burned would be fat and I ended up at my current self. Gym is legit for getting lean and manipulating muscle/fat burn ratio, though of course the other side of this coin (bulking) is horrendous as it destroys the face gains you just made - and most gymcels do far more of the latter than they should.

Pretty much just chilling now at the current weight, no plans to do anything else.

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Hozay, Deleted member 8832 and 3 others
@itsOVER why do you have @fatman0 as your profile picture

• +1
@itsOVER why do you have @fatman0 as your profile picture
To prove ''gymcelling'' and bulking sucks.
He did not take the fact my body was worse before, but it doesent matter to him. He can have his fun if he wants, I allowed him to have the picture anyway

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SHARK
motivational as fuck thanks man i mean it . PIN THIS

• +1
Great op
Attractiveness also controls
perceived age intelligence wealth lmao you could attract girls wearing Walmart chit

• +1
TY OP.
Lean is life.

2 questions:
How much did your hair transplant cost?
How much more moving were you doing while you were cutting, as compared to your earlier "sedentary" lifestyle?

• +1
very inspiring thread ngl, will follow this

• +1
@itsOVER Do you have profile shots of when you were bloated?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, kobecel and Murican
Why is this thread still going jfl

• +1
what weight woukd be needed at 5'10 to have a similar body

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Heirio
what weight woukd be needed at 5'10 to have a similar body
I'm guessing @itsOVER to be around 5'5, he said atm he weighs 45kg which is 99lbs so his BMI is 16.5.

A 16.5 BMI at 5'10 is 52kg/115lbs. Assuming you have no muscle at all

• +1
I'm guessing @itsOVER to be around 5'5, he said atm he weighs 45kg which is 99lbs so his BMI is 16.5.

he is 5'7

• +1
Damn . Night and day difference. The first thigh fat peope should try is losing weight. It’s an obvious, easy, free looksmax

How much was your hair transplant? How many grafts?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, kobecel and dogtown
fuckin hell bruv youve got some microscopic toenails

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and androidcel
how tall are you?
edit: found out

• +1
Once i was fat.
Then i get skinny but nothing changed

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and androidcel
Is your nose natural? I would throw an electric wire in a pool full of kids to have it.
By the way you still have potential.
Do a lip lift+lips injection, and infraorbital rims implant combined with a canthoplexy/cat eye surgery.

I'm your fan, I have read your threads on incels.me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Extra Chromosome
Are you in Russia yet? How are you doing bro?

Yeah, in Russia now, been here a week. Just got my first lay (in Russia) today, so feeling pretty decent.

Is your nose natural? I would throw an electric wire in a pool full of kids to have it.
By the way you still have potential.
Do a lip lift+lips injection, and infraorbital rims implant combined with a canthoplexy/cat eye surgery.

I'm your fan, I have read your threads on incels.me

Nose is natural. I've thought about getting fillers in my eyes to give the hunter look, and maybe lifting lower eyelids a bit to make them more vertically narrow.

Wouldn't really wanna touch lips, just because in all the pics of surgery going wrong, lips seem to be one of the biggest problem areas (i.e. they end up looking alien and very unnatural).
Damn . Night and day difference. The first thigh fat peope should try is losing weight. It’s an obvious, easy, free looksmax

How much was your hair transplant? How many grafts?

HT was 2100 Euros, which was a fixed price at one of those clinics in Turkey. I needed 2,000 grafts, but it's the same price no matter if you need 1,000 or 5,000.

Agreed that losing weight should be the first step.

I'm 5ft 7/ 171cm. And I weighed 53kg atmy lowest (now like 55kg, but most of that addition is water weight, which returns when you go back to maintenance calories).

@itsOVER Do you have profile shots of when you were bloated?

Here:

Bloat1 Bloat2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, TheAscendedOne and bobs_pls
lol Best thread on the forum. Damn.

Tbh I'm jealous but also genuinely happy for you mate. You ascended.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Extra Chromosome
Pls respond, Itsover

What kind of exercise are you doing?

And how is your diet right now?

btw do you get bad breath from staying a long period without eating?

• +1
this is my favourite quote from @itsOVER about @FatmanO

JFL at thinking you're 'high tier' anywhere buddyboyo. Sit down and accept the truth: it's OVER for you. No matter how much clubbing you do, no matter how many weights you lift, you will never be the one that a prime girl imagines when she fingers herself.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, kobecel and SLA

JFL at thinking you're 'high tier' anywhere buddyboyo. Sit down and accept the truth: it's OVER for you. No matter how much clubbing you do, no matter how many weights you lift, you will never be the one that a prime girl imagines when she fingers herself.
Jfl that quote applies to him and almost all other dudes.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TheAscendedOne, kobecel and 4 others

Do you have the original thread where he made the comment? Just curious. Ngl epic comment, I'm gonna steal that.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person

Do you have the original thread where he made the comment? Just curious. Ngl epic comment, I'm gonna steal that.
I could say the same for him, being a male model is a slim chance omegalul

• +1
I could say the same for him, being a male model is a slim chance omegalul
he still has slay count lot higher than you lmao, you just can't admit that you are subhuman, deluded and you get mogged by @itsOVER

• +1
he still has slay count lot higher than you lmao, you just can't admit that you are subhuman, deluded and you get mogged by @itsOVER
Subhuman? Keep coping

• +1
your facial bones are subhuman.
Muh facial bones guuur, you dont even post a picture for rating yet call others subhuman, lmao
Hes also alot older and has multiple kids that deosent mean shit

• +1

Banderas at that damn that was brutal. I disagree tho I think fatman looks better now with bigger muscles and his face doesn’t look bloated.

• +1
Muh facial bones guuur, you dont even post a picture for rating yet call others subhuman, lmao
How does the fact i don't want get doxxed by incels affect your subhumanity? I can say that you mog me in many aspects including face, it's not my own fault that i have born with subhuman genetics.

Hes also alot older and has multiple kids that deosent mean shit
Lol at this one just retire and LDAR.

• +1
Pls respond, Itsover

- I eat pretty damn healthy these days. Lots of fruit and veg, I still get my 0.8g protein per 1lb bodyweight in (mainly in the form of chicken breast). I sometimes go out and drink alcohol but not that often.

- I didn't notice any bad breath from dieting for long periods.

- Don't do any exercise these days, apart from one day a week going to the gym just to maintain the existing muscle I have. No ambitions to get bigger, stronger etc, but I also don't wanna atrophy and become skinny-fat again, as that would cuck my face.

Undisputed on lookism had the best one I think: https://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Rate-Fatman0-in-this-pic-does-he-mog-whole-forum

Post number 6.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 483 and androidcel
- I eat pretty damn healthy these days. Lots of fruit and veg, I still get my 0.8g protein per 1lb bodyweight in (mainly in the form of chicken breast). I sometimes go out and drink alcohol but not that often.

- I didn't notice any bad breath from dieting for long periods.

- Don't do any exercise these days, apart from one day a week going to the gym just to maintain the existing muscle I have. No ambitions to get bigger, stronger etc, but I also don't wanna atrophy and become skinny-fat again, as that would cuck my face.

Undisputed on lookism had the best one I think: https://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Rate-Fatman0-in-this-pic-does-he-mog-whole-forum

Post number 6.
bu bu but im average right women give me iois am i right boys?? @FatmanO :lul::lul:

• +1
bu bu but im average right women give me iois am i right boys?? @FatmanO :lul::lul:
Your litteraly autistic lmao you never saw interactions I had with women tbh

• +1
Your litteraly autistic lmao you never saw interactions I had with women tbh
lol, im quite NT despite rotting here several hours a day. I have large social circle on school with both girls and boys lmao keep crying for me subhuman.

• +1