Reminder - if you've never been lean, you don't know wtf you look like and you can't claim to be deformed or recessed or any other BS (my pics inside)

lol, im quite NT despite rotting here several hours a day. I have large social circle on school with both girls and boys lmao keep crying for me subhuman.
Lmao autistic in terms suspecting one's whole life based of my forum posts, you dont even know my social life, but I wont argue with you

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Lmao autistic in terms suspecting one's whole life based of my forum posts, you dont even know my social life, but I wont argue with you
lol do you fear losing argument with low iq 15 year old?

• +1
Stop trashing this thread

Fatman, you are not good looking, you can be happy with the life and lays you have now, that's fine, but it doesn't make you attractive, I can list the problems in your face if you want, but you wouldn't care anyway

• +1
What tf are these random alts just magically posting out the cut

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 470
A few things before we begin:

1) I'm not asking for ratings here, not the point of the thread.
2) I don't care if you mog me or I mog you. Again, not the point, broseph.
3) The point is to show, with pictures, that if you're a fatcel, skinnyfatcel, or simply have never been to low bodyfat levels, you need to get to low bodyfat in order to looksmax.
4) Like all looksmaxing, it's not gonna work for everyone. If you've already been lean and still weren't getting girls, feel free to go and eat mcds every day, at least you can do so without any regrets.
5) For the benefit of complete honesty, I did also get a hair transplant as well as losing fat – so the change you see here isn’t solely down to dieting alone.

OK, now we’ve got that out of the way, I used to have a very high bodyfat percentage. I wasn’t necessarily obese in medical terms (I topped out at 71kg), but I ate an absolute fuckton of junk food, cola, chocolate etc and did no exercise whatsoever. My entire day was spent sitting in a chair, pretty much. The result was that my face was bloated as fuck. Here’s a few pics – I’d estimate I’m somewhere between 30-35% bodyfat in these photos (at 71kg):

As we can see, the face is rounded, with no definition at all. Unfortunately I don’t have many pics where I’m not smiling (since this was before I discovered lookism and realized smiling in pics is generally bad for men), but you can all see the problems. Huge fat deposits, no lower third etc.

Now shortly after these pics, I discovered lookism, and went on a diet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to diet, beyond simply starving myself. Which worked to lose weight, however the muscle/fat loss ratio wasn’t good. No wonder – I was on 700 calories a day with the majority of the time it being something like a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars (i.e. the same crap I was eating before, just way less of it). Not enough protein = a whole lot of muscle loss occurred along with the fat. You need to eat your protein when dieting, boyos (0.8g per lb of bodyweight). You also need to do some exercise too in order to minimize muscle loss. I’ve hated on gymcelling here for a while – mainly because the gymcels concept of gym is that you should eat big, get strong, pack loads of muscle (and fat) on, and if you suggest this is retarded, the gymcels ‘argument’ against you is ‘hurr, I could totally win in a fight bro, you wouldn’t say it to muh face bro’. Kill yourselves, immediately. With that said, lifting while being in a calorie deficit can work, as can a number of other physical activities like rock climbing, swimming, whatever you want really. But you have to do something.

Anyway, after my crash diet and losing 10kg (i.e. I was 61kg now), I still looked pretty shit. Not as bad as before, but certainly not good. I still had a fairly high bodyfat percentage (mid 20s – measured by one of those bodpod air displacement machines – they’re accurate to within a couple of percent). Here was how I looked after that:

So yeah, still bloated – and it just goes to show that if you’re a ‘normal’ weight/BMI, it absolutely does not mean this advice does not apply to you – at a ‘normal’ weight with a sedentary life and poor diet, you likely have a much higher than optimal bodyfat percentage. The second thing to take away is that fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s – as you’ll see.

At this point I smartened up, learned about effective diet, exercise and nutrition, started eating 1300 calories a day but getting 0.8g protein per lb of bodyweight. Finished my diet today – I now weight 53kg and am around 10% bodyfat (no I really don’t care if you look at the pic and think I’m 9% or 11%, it’s not really relevant to the point I’m making. And I definitely don’t care if you think I’m a ‘twink’ or you could take me in a fight – again, kys gymcel).

Proof of claimed weight: View attachment 7862

Note that I was holding my phone to take the pic (which adds a couple of hundred grams) and it was after I’d had breakfast, which explains the slightly higher than 53kg weight. Plus as anyone knows, water fluctuations can change anyone a few hundred grams or even more.

Proof of claimed leaness: View attachment 7865

OK, so what results did we get by cutting another 8kg? Well, here’s how I look now (pics taken yesterday and today).

Now, what are the main points to take from this:

1) If you're not lean, and have never been lean, you are potentially missing out on a cheap and effective looksmax.

2) Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important.

3) If you're in the process of 'bulking', stop, put down that mcmeal immediately, and start cutting. It'll looksmax you far far better than more muscle ever will - and cutting is a lot faster than bulking, too.

Just remember boys, lean is life:

View attachment 7870 View attachment 7873

I have exactly the same bad diet as you had bro, I am currently 60kg with bloated face,and this gave me hope to try leanmaxxing

• +1
Good ascension OP

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 611
37B6AB38 FC31 45B7 AF0C 347F7F4C39DF

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 1 other person
Welcome 1

• +1
Man this is so great you look so much better and I heard you slayed attractive women nice ?.

But I got questions

1. How long does it takes for you to reach low bf% ? I mean how many months of eating right and drinking a lot of water and cutting unhealthy food
2. Did women notice you more and talk and look at you in nicer way ? Do they approach you first? Or they give you sexy look to look at them and approach them?

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Extra Chromosome
Man this is so great you look so much better and I heard you slayed attractive women nice ?.

But I got questions

1. How long does it takes for you to reach low bf% ? I mean how many months of eating right and drinking a lot of water and cutting unhealthy food
2. Did women notice you more and talk and look at you in nicer way ? Do they approach you first? Or they give you sexy look to look at them and approach them?

Thanks

1) The less you weigh overall, the less time it'll likely take. For example if you're 80kg and 20% bf, to reach 10% will require cutting 9kg, if you're 60kg at the same 20% it only requires cutting 6.5kg. It took me around 10 weeks of a 750 daily deficit once I began doing it properly with no other distractions.

2) I never really go outside unless it's for food or to date a foid I've already been talking to, and I'd certainly never be seen in places like bars or clubs. I get a lot more matches now on badoo/tinder - online is essentially how get laid.

When on the dates, women are more receptive, more easy to get to go back to my room etc. In short yeah, it's a ton easier now.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
1) The less you weigh overall, the less time it'll likely take. For example if you're 80kg and 20% bf, to reach 10% will require cutting 9kg, if you're 60kg at the same 20% it only requires cutting 6.5kg. It took me around 10 weeks of a 750 daily deficit once I began doing it properly with no other distractions.

2) I never really go outside unless it's for food or to date a foid I've already been talking to, and I'd certainly never be seen in places like bars or clubs. I get a lot more matches now on badoo/tinder - online is essentially how get laid.

When on the dates, women are more receptive, more easy to get to go back to my room etc. In short yeah, it's a ton easier now.
Awesome stuff thanks ?

• +1
what if you have long midface and narrow zygos

should be obvious

• +1
Stop trashing this thread

Fatman, you are not good looking, you can be happy with the life and lays you have now, that's fine, but it doesn't make you attractive, I can list the problems in your face if you want, but you wouldn't care anyway
No, I woudnt, cause I aceepted Im no slayer unlike 99% of incels. The sooner you aceept most people are avg the better
Banderas at that damn that was brutal. I disagree tho I think fatman looks better now with bigger muscles and his face doesn’t look bloated.
People like to cope and stay lazzy,,, huuuur changing my life and diet and lifestyle won't help my dating or social life, better drink my beer instead

• +1
This is very impressive OP, great job. Lean and good hair.

I'm very inspired by you.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and androidcel
Yep, I’m going to leanmaxx by leading an ascetic lifestyle + cardio exercise and then I’m going to get consultations for rhino + chin implants. If I don’t ascend after that it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, mojopin and androidcel
Yep, I’m going to leanmaxx by leading an ascetic lifestyle + cardio exercise and then I’m going to get consultations for rhino + chin implants. If I don’t ascend after that it’s over.
It’s best to lean bulk so you can build muscle whilst staying low bodyfat once you cut.

• +1
This post is really what motivated me to start losing fat tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and androidcel
Great improvement

May I ask you how many folicles did you get on your HT ?

You harline didn't look so bad so I assume around 1000 grafts?

• +1
Great improvement

May I ask you how many folicles did you get on your HT ?

You harline didn't look so bad so I assume around 1000 grafts?

2000 grafts although I got the hairline moved down a fraction of a centimetre too.

• +1
If that's ascension then i don't want to ascend tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
@itsOVER are you happier? Is your behavior, mood, demeanor, ambition different than when you were incel?
Did inceldom still leave you scarred in a way?
What are your goals in life now?

• +1
@itsOVER are you happier? Is your behavior, mood, demeanor, ambition different than when you were incel?
Did inceldom still leave you scarred in a way?
What are your goals in life now?

I get laid more now, although I wasnt really incel prior to looksmaxing as I've lived in Thailand for a fair bit (was incel until 23 tho, but never discovered lookism until 25).

My ambition is the same as it always was - to fuck lots of girls. The only thing I say I've definetely done differently was I'm now giving Eastern Europe a try which I'd have never tried before with previous looks. Got 1 girl in Russia, then got sent my own way by the fucking wagecucks I was working for (i.e. I got fired after a fucking week, although I got to stay in the apartment for three). I just arrived in the Ukraine today, and have until the end of March until my job starts in Thailand, so we'll see if I can get anything going here.

Of course though, the scars from missing out in your teens never heal. If you didn't get a girlfriend in those formative years of like 14-17 you'll always have something missing in your life. And that still holds true even if then you start to fuck high school girls later - don't get me wrong it's still good, but it doesn't erase the past.

I'm certainly happier now than when I was incel...I don't really think it's possible to be happy and also be incel, really.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, androidcel and SHARK
damn bro nice. my fat is very fat on cheeks

• +1
Dude, This threads still going on ?

That's good

• +1
bumping this legendery thread

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, JellyBelly, Deleted member 656 and 2 others

The most legit thread ever.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 656 and heroinfather
Ascend my brothers

25ish vs 17ish

25ish vs 20ish

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, LowTierNormie, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
I want to be lean but i like food too much

Food is all i've got in this world :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and jackthenerd
I get laid more now, although I wasnt really incel prior to looksmaxing as I've lived in Thailand for a fair bit (was incel until 23 tho, but never discovered lookism until 25).

My ambition is the same as it always was - to fuck lots of girls. The only thing I say I've definetely done differently was I'm now giving Eastern Europe a try which I'd have never tried before with previous looks. Got 1 girl in Russia, then got sent my own way by the fucking wagecucks I was working for (i.e. I got fired after a fucking week, although I got to stay in the apartment for three). I just arrived in the Ukraine today, and have until the end of March until my job starts in Thailand, so we'll see if I can get anything going here.

Of course though, the scars from missing out in your teens never heal. If you didn't get a girlfriend in those formative years of like 14-17 you'll always have something missing in your life. And that still holds true even if then you start to fuck high school girls later - don't get me wrong it's still good, but it doesn't erase the past.

I'm certainly happier now than when I was incel...I don't really think it's possible to be happy and also be incel, really.

100% true mate. No girls is even close to matching the one I had with 13/14 years. It was something you can only experience during those years, you are both pure, it's the closest thing to "true love" you can experience.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, androidcel and Deleted member 656
Women care about leanness not huge muscles, it's true

Fat carrying is for females to support child birth, if men are carrying fat it means they are lazy slobs and have not been out hunting & gathering for the day.

We find boobs (fat) hot
They find six packs (no fat) hot

• +1
Reactions: andro35, Deleted member 8832, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
wtf fuck
you mogger

• +1
how long was your dick before and after your weight loss, did you see any changes?

• +1
Changed a lot, congratulations. I was already very fat, I lost weight but I remained the ugliest guy in the world.

• +1
@blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 245
What's your height?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
how did ur nose become so skinny wtf? it cant just be weight loss cause that change is too dramatic. did u get rhino cause i swear u did? anyways congrats on your transformatioj
Didn't get rhino, I think it's just lens distortion. My nose is only slightly narrower than average.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Joyride
Didn't get rhino, I think it's just lens distortion. My nose is only slightly narrower than average.
that nose change is truly incredible. whew. im really surprised

• +1
that nose change is truly incredible. whew. im really surprised
As you can see from the profile it's quite protruding. Gets right up into the lens and distorted af

• +1
I love the fact that most men are bluepilled on the importance of low bodyfat. Less competition for me.:feelshmm:
I'm not even low body fat, still mid-teens. Have you gotten to the 10-12% range then? I'm wondering if I've already reaped most of the benefits and getting truly lean will make much of a difference.

• +1
I'm not even low body fat, still mid-teens. Have you gotten to the 10-12% range then? I'm wondering if I've already reaped most of the benefits and getting truly lean will make much of a difference.
I'm like 13%-15% bodyfat. I'm currently trying to bulk up but as soon as my face gets bloated I'm cutting right back down.

• +1