Reminder - if you've never been lean, you don't know wtf you look like and you can't claim to be deformed or recessed or any other BS (my pics inside)

I'm like 13%-15% bodyfat. I'm currently trying to bulk up but as soon as my face gets bloated I'm cutting right back down.
Screw being bloated tbh I'm never going beyond 16% again

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, dogtown and LowTierNormie
I want to be lean but i like food too much

Food is all i've got in this world :feelsbadman:

Tbh food is an excellent cope.

how long was your dick before and after your weight loss, did you see any changes?

IIRC, if you do it bonepressed, there shouldnt be any difference? I can definetely see a bit more of my dick now, so visually it looks bigger, but I think when you actually fuck a girl the fat pad gets pushed back in any case so you dont really penetrate anymore.

What's your height?

171cm.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Very
Tbh food is an excellent cope.

IIRC, if you do it bonepressed, there shouldnt be any difference? I can definetely see a bit more of my dick now, so visually it looks bigger, but I think when you actually fuck a girl the fat pad gets pushed back in any case so you dont really penetrate anymore.

171cm.
Inspiring as fuck. I'm 6ft so I suppose I need to get down to 62-65 to see my real self.

• +1
now start dieting again and you can become chadlite again
rather than becoming a fatass wasting all your time to doxx nibba

• +1
now start dieting again and you can become chadlite again
rather than becoming a fatass wasting all your time to doxx nibba

How much 'time' do you boyos actually think it takes? 99% of the evidence was already gathered for me.

Sure, I have to layout the information so normies can understand it, and write a few paragraphs. But it's not like it takes that long, and in any case it's not like I have anything else to do.

FYI, fucking with the life of a colossal thundercunt like Nibba is never 'time wasted'.

• +1
Good thread m8 im around 21-23 BF I need to lose at least 8% to looksmax.

• +1
I need to read this thread every time I wake up.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Danish_Retard and TheAscendedOne
city is shite. Utd is 10/10 unmoggable uber chad. Along with real madrid,barca, and bayern munich.
K mate enjoy your 6th place

• +1
Cage

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and DidntRead
k mate enjoy losing to liverpool and only barely winning the premier league even though you spent over a billion pounds.
Stop reviving this thread goddammit you cocksucking mentally deranged basement dwelling lonely annoying cringy clingy coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
One of the best and most legit threads in this site

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
Stop reviving this thread goddammit you cocksucking mentally deranged basement dwelling lonely annoying cringy clingy coping faggot
wow, you must have found out today that you were adopted. Ouch

• +1
I completely forgot that this is what you look like lmao

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
Suck my cock
its one of the most actually legit threads here, in which someone transformed from a blob of lard to above normie level trough leanmaxxing proving it as one of the best and most efficient looksmaxxing methods. I dont get the hostility.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TheAscendedOne
its one of the most actually legit threads here, in which someone transformed from a blob of lard to above normie level trough leanmaxxing proving it as one of the best and most efficient looksmaxxing methods. I dont get the hostility.
I know bro I just wanted a psl legend to respond to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Danish_Retard, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
A few things before we begin:

1) I'm not asking for ratings here, not the point of the thread.
2) I don't care if you mog me or I mog you. Again, not the point, broseph.
3) The point is to show, with pictures, that if you're a fatcel, skinnyfatcel, or simply have never been to low bodyfat levels, you need to get to low bodyfat in order to looksmax.
4) Like all looksmaxing, it's not gonna work for everyone. If you've already been lean and still weren't getting girls, feel free to go and eat mcds every day, at least you can do so without any regrets.
5) For the benefit of complete honesty, I did also get a hair transplant as well as losing fat – so the change you see here isn’t solely down to dieting alone.

OK, now we’ve got that out of the way, I used to have a very high bodyfat percentage. I wasn’t necessarily obese in medical terms (I topped out at 71kg), but I ate an absolute fuckton of junk food, cola, chocolate etc and did no exercise whatsoever. My entire day was spent sitting in a chair, pretty much. The result was that my face was bloated as fuck. Here’s a few pics – I’d estimate I’m somewhere between 30-35% bodyfat in these photos (at 71kg):

As we can see, the face is rounded, with no definition at all. Unfortunately I don’t have many pics where I’m not smiling (since this was before I discovered lookism and realized smiling in pics is generally bad for men), but you can all see the problems. Huge fat deposits, no lower third etc.

Now shortly after these pics, I discovered lookism, and went on a diet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to diet, beyond simply starving myself. Which worked to lose weight, however the muscle/fat loss ratio wasn’t good. No wonder – I was on 700 calories a day with the majority of the time it being something like a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars (i.e. the same crap I was eating before, just way less of it). Not enough protein = a whole lot of muscle loss occurred along with the fat. You need to eat your protein when dieting, boyos (0.8g per lb of bodyweight). You also need to do some exercise too in order to minimize muscle loss. I’ve hated on gymcelling here for a while – mainly because the gymcels concept of gym is that you should eat big, get strong, pack loads of muscle (and fat) on, and if you suggest this is retarded, the gymcels ‘argument’ against you is ‘hurr, I could totally win in a fight bro, you wouldn’t say it to muh face bro’. Kill yourselves, immediately. With that said, lifting while being in a calorie deficit can work, as can a number of other physical activities like rock climbing, swimming, whatever you want really. But you have to do something.

Anyway, after my crash diet and losing 10kg (i.e. I was 61kg now), I still looked pretty shit. Not as bad as before, but certainly not good. I still had a fairly high bodyfat percentage (mid 20s – measured by one of those bodpod air displacement machines – they’re accurate to within a couple of percent). Here was how I looked after that:

So yeah, still bloated – and it just goes to show that if you’re a ‘normal’ weight/BMI, it absolutely does not mean this advice does not apply to you – at a ‘normal’ weight with a sedentary life and poor diet, you likely have a much higher than optimal bodyfat percentage. The second thing to take away is that fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s – as you’ll see.

At this point I smartened up, learned about effective diet, exercise and nutrition, started eating 1300 calories a day but getting 0.8g protein per lb of bodyweight. Finished my diet today – I now weight 53kg and am around 10% bodyfat (no I really don’t care if you look at the pic and think I’m 9% or 11%, it’s not really relevant to the point I’m making. And I definitely don’t care if you think I’m a ‘twink’ or you could take me in a fight – again, kys gymcel).

Proof of claimed weight: View attachment 7862

Note that I was holding my phone to take the pic (which adds a couple of hundred grams) and it was after I’d had breakfast, which explains the slightly higher than 53kg weight. Plus as anyone knows, water fluctuations can change anyone a few hundred grams or even more.

Proof of claimed leaness: View attachment 7865

OK, so what results did we get by cutting another 8kg? Well, here’s how I look now (pics taken yesterday and today).

Now, what are the main points to take from this:

1) If you're not lean, and have never been lean, you are potentially missing out on a cheap and effective looksmax.

2) Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important.

3) If you're in the process of 'bulking', stop, put down that mcmeal immediately, and start cutting. It'll looksmax you far far better than more muscle ever will - and cutting is a lot faster than bulking, too.

Just remember boys, lean is life:

View attachment 7870 View attachment 7873

Nice ascension Boyo

• +1
k mate enjoy losing to liverpool and only barely winning the premier league even though you spent over a billion pounds.
Still beat them though and we will this time too jfl

• +1
Still beat them though and we will this time too jfl
aight, because you are a manchester fan i rate ya. Still, utd were unstoppable with fergie - even though they had a dead squad. If fergie had man citys squad they would be back to back champions in the bpl and ucl.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and UltraExtremeIntense
aight, because you are a manchester fan i rate ya. Still, utd were unstoppable with fergie - even though they had a dead squad. If fergie had man citys squad they would be back to back champions in the bpl and ucl.
utd were unstoppable because of howard webb, utd had refs in the pockets for years

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and GenericChad1444
utd were unstoppable because of howard webb, utd had refs in the pockets for years
yh, howard webb gave ronaldo and rooney 25+ goals a season

• +1
yh, howard webb gave ronaldo and rooney 25+ goals a season
refs gave utd 10+ a season yes, dodgy pen after pen, free kick after free kick.

• +1
refs gave utd 10+ a season yes, dodgy pen after pen, free kick after free kick.
tbh, i agree with some of this. But utd is the biggest team in the world so they could buy out refs.

• +1
soccer niggers

• +1
Doesn't work if you're short.

• +1
A few things before we begin:

1) I'm not asking for ratings here, not the point of the thread.
2) I don't care if you mog me or I mog you. Again, not the point, broseph.
3) The point is to show, with pictures, that if you're a fatcel, skinnyfatcel, or simply have never been to low bodyfat levels, you need to get to low bodyfat in order to looksmax.
4) Like all looksmaxing, it's not gonna work for everyone. If you've already been lean and still weren't getting girls, feel free to go and eat mcds every day, at least you can do so without any regrets.
5) For the benefit of complete honesty, I did also get a hair transplant as well as losing fat – so the change you see here isn’t solely down to dieting alone.

OK, now we’ve got that out of the way, I used to have a very high bodyfat percentage. I wasn’t necessarily obese in medical terms (I topped out at 71kg), but I ate an absolute fuckton of junk food, cola, chocolate etc and did no exercise whatsoever. My entire day was spent sitting in a chair, pretty much. The result was that my face was bloated as fuck. Here’s a few pics – I’d estimate I’m somewhere between 30-35% bodyfat in these photos (at 71kg):

As we can see, the face is rounded, with no definition at all. Unfortunately I don’t have many pics where I’m not smiling (since this was before I discovered lookism and realized smiling in pics is generally bad for men), but you can all see the problems. Huge fat deposits, no lower third etc.

Now shortly after these pics, I discovered lookism, and went on a diet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to diet, beyond simply starving myself. Which worked to lose weight, however the muscle/fat loss ratio wasn’t good. No wonder – I was on 700 calories a day with the majority of the time it being something like a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars (i.e. the same crap I was eating before, just way less of it). Not enough protein = a whole lot of muscle loss occurred along with the fat. You need to eat your protein when dieting, boyos (0.8g per lb of bodyweight). You also need to do some exercise too in order to minimize muscle loss. I’ve hated on gymcelling here for a while – mainly because the gymcels concept of gym is that you should eat big, get strong, pack loads of muscle (and fat) on, and if you suggest this is retarded, the gymcels ‘argument’ against you is ‘hurr, I could totally win in a fight bro, you wouldn’t say it to muh face bro’. Kill yourselves, immediately. With that said, lifting while being in a calorie deficit can work, as can a number of other physical activities like rock climbing, swimming, whatever you want really. But you have to do something.

Anyway, after my crash diet and losing 10kg (i.e. I was 61kg now), I still looked pretty shit. Not as bad as before, but certainly not good. I still had a fairly high bodyfat percentage (mid 20s – measured by one of those bodpod air displacement machines – they’re accurate to within a couple of percent). Here was how I looked after that:

So yeah, still bloated – and it just goes to show that if you’re a ‘normal’ weight/BMI, it absolutely does not mean this advice does not apply to you – at a ‘normal’ weight with a sedentary life and poor diet, you likely have a much higher than optimal bodyfat percentage. The second thing to take away is that fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s – as you’ll see.

At this point I smartened up, learned about effective diet, exercise and nutrition, started eating 1300 calories a day but getting 0.8g protein per lb of bodyweight. Finished my diet today – I now weight 53kg and am around 10% bodyfat (no I really don’t care if you look at the pic and think I’m 9% or 11%, it’s not really relevant to the point I’m making. And I definitely don’t care if you think I’m a ‘twink’ or you could take me in a fight – again, kys gymcel).

Proof of claimed weight: View attachment 7862

Note that I was holding my phone to take the pic (which adds a couple of hundred grams) and it was after I’d had breakfast, which explains the slightly higher than 53kg weight. Plus as anyone knows, water fluctuations can change anyone a few hundred grams or even more.

Proof of claimed leaness: View attachment 7865

OK, so what results did we get by cutting another 8kg? Well, here’s how I look now (pics taken yesterday and today).

Now, what are the main points to take from this:

1) If you're not lean, and have never been lean, you are potentially missing out on a cheap and effective looksmax.

2) Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important.

3) If you're in the process of 'bulking', stop, put down that mcmeal immediately, and start cutting. It'll looksmax you far far better than more muscle ever will - and cutting is a lot faster than bulking, too.

Just remember boys, lean is life:

View attachment 7870 View attachment 7873

You look like a high tier normie in the last selfies. Very good looksmaxxing stuff and very inspiring for bloatcels.

But I highly disagree with your second point. I do 2 hours of running in the gym every morning and 2 hours of heavy weight training in the gym every evening and on the weekends I do high intensity training in the gym instead but still do cardio. I do this 7days a week and get plenty of sleep. Besides that I have a 1 day meal plan meaning I eat the same everyday. My diet allows me to hit all my micors, macros, vitamins, it's high in protein and low in carbs and the big benefit of having a 1day meal plan is that you don't risk eating to much or to little because you don't have to count calories everyday.

With that being said I have more mass than you do but I'm just as lean as you are plus I have veins all over my arms and shoulders and my six pack is way more pronounced since those muscles are simply bigger. A very small surplus will do enough to get you bigger it will just take longer and adding daily cardio to your routine will make sure you don't put on extra fat. So in that sense you are definelty wrong. And besides that you don't train for mass only. My training is focussed on endurance and strength. So no, you are wrong.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and TheAscendedOne
I'm 5ft 7, certainly on the wrong side of the 50th percentile in most places.

It still works.

I'm 5'3 you think it will work for me?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
This is life fuel

• +1
@streege

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043

it's nice seeing utd fans cry when rightful decisions don't go there way

• +1
amazing thread that made me started to take leanmaxxing seriously

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheAscendedOne and gaymidget
why was op banned?

• +1
That's not true man. Only if you're 100% beginner. Then yes. If you aren't, then only steroids can make you do that successfully. 100% srsly.
Nah u can gain muscle while on a deficit even as an intermediate bulking cutting cycles are stupid if you don't do it in moderation like these omega bulks and fasts

• +1
Between 12-16% bodyfat is ideal. Higher FWHR, higher testosterone, bigger muscles, better frame, thicker neck, better skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and TheAscendedOne
Just lol @ leanmaxxing
Bloatmax is where it's at

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Danish_Retard and TheAscendedOne
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1862