reminder : it only takes 1 year to get rich and get all surgeries done within that year

G

goodman78

Silver
you can ascend within 1 year, dont forget that
ill do bimax + custon orbitals + eye work with taban + limb lengthening all in 1 year, i just need a huge spike of money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616, sloopnoob, Pillarman and 9 others
just win lottery theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, PenileFacialSurgery, SMVbender and 25 others
Yeah? Care to share with the class?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Catawampus, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
yeah,but you have to pay rent and food etc,plus the eye surgery costs a lot at least 12k from what i have seen

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
OP makes 200k+ per year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
yeah,but you have to pay rent and food etc,plus the eye surgery costs a lot at least 12k from what i have seen
Well unless you're going for something crazy like orbital decompression coupled with lots of other surgeries then it won't cost that much. I think that a canthoplasty + upperlid fillers should cost around 5k$ at best. If you don't have a good base then it's best to leave your eye area alone unless you're upper middle class or rich.

Gotta work 60 hours a week for a year. If you make $11 an hour you would make like 27k after taxes. Also live at home so you can leech off your parents food and get free rent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, JMax, Chadelite and 2 others
Gotta work 60 hours a week for a year. If you make $11 an hour you would make like 27k after taxes. Also live at home so you can leech off your parents food and get free rent.
You have to have a really strong will to work that many hours for a whole year

You have to have a really strong will to work that many hours for a whole year
I'm gonna try it out. For me, every hour I'm not working I'm just LDARing, so I might as well make money for wasting my life. If you have friends, a gf, social life, etc it's probably tough but I don't have these things so I wouldn't be missing out on anything. In terms of fatigue though you're right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 245, CristianT and 4 others
I'm gonna try it out. For me, every hour I'm not working I'm just LDARing, so I might as well make money for wasting my life. If you have friends, a gf, social life, etc it's probably tough but I don't have these things so I wouldn't be missing out on anything. In terms of fatigue though you're right.
Bro 11€/h is really bad.

Btw you can work for amazon as a postman illegaly(so you dont pay taxes) and earn around 2k€/month. Thats 24k a year. 48k in 2 years if you can save it. More than enough. Do this + live with parents = easy

Bonus: work as a bartender on the weekends(illegaly too) and earn like 150€/weekend

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
Bro 11€/h is really bad.

Btw you can work for amazon as a postman illegaly(so you dont pay taxes) and earn around 2k€/month. Thats 24k a year. 48k in 2 years if you can save it. More than enough. Do this + live with parents = easy

Bonus: work as a bartender on the weekends(illegaly too) and earn like 150€/weekend
I know it's bad I'm just giving the numbers if you have no skills and work for minimum wage. How do work for amazon illegally?

I know it's bad I'm just giving the numbers if you have no skills and work for minimum wage. How do work for amazon illegally?
Where do you live? Here in my country you need to tell the goverment that you work etc so they can take taxes and stuff. But you can go on ebay and search for amazon delivery jobs. You dont work for Amazon directly but for sub company who work for amazon. They let you work wirhout the paper stuff. So officially you are not working

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and PubertyMaxxer
Bro 11€/h is really bad.

Interesting

Thanks mate

If American apply to lambda school

Just be lucky theory.

Why yes bro all these happenstance circumstances and connections that allowed me to get money was all me bro, totally all pure skill and calculated decisions, anyone can do it bro, connections and luck are just a meme bro, haha epic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, JMax, Patient A and 5 others
Just be lucky theory.

Why yes bro all these happenstance circumstances and connections that allowed me to get money was all me bro, totally all pure skill and calculated decisions, anyone can do it bro, connections and luck are just a meme bro, haha epic.
View attachment 290636
Not even luck will save you

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Bro 11€/h is really bad.

How can you work illegally?

[/QUOTE]
Bro 11€/h is really bad.

Give more info on this

Nvm just read. Do u need a car?

Shut the fuck up you annoying greycel gook faggot if you don't care to explain how I don't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Nosecel
I make $30 an hour (but even more since I invest my money wisely) so I should have enough money for genio and invisalign by summer. And then Lord Taban can fix my eye area next year. You guys need to do a better job of moneymaxxing.

I make $30 an hour (but even more since I invest my money wisely) so I should have enough money for genio and invisalign by summer. And then Lord Taban can fix my eye area next year. You guys need to do a better job of moneymaxxing.
What job do you do son

What job do you do son
Financial analysis. I’m not gonna lie though. I don’t know if I would’ve gotten the position if my dad didn’t have decent connections. I think it’s important to make your resume look as good as possible (exaggerating is a must since everybody does it) and then just apply to a shit ton of jobs on indeed and other job searching sites. Make sure you familiarize yourself with all the Microsoft applications, get the basics on a some data software like Tableau and maybe a little bit of a programming language just so you can put those on your resume, and honestly if you guys are desperate, even BS your GPA. The vast majority of jobs won’t do a background check. And if they do, whatever. On to the next one.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333 and Patient A
Give more info on this

Nvm just read. Do u need a car?
No you get one. You need a driving license and a clean criminal record

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Shut the fuck up you annoying greycel gook faggot if you don't care to explain how I don't give a fuck
i dont know how

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Y'all a bunch of retards kids here. If you are applying for a serious job at a serious company and they offer you a good salary in the process of hiring you they will ask papers from where you worked before and other evidence. It's not that easy as these kids are telling here.

IN REALITY, IS MUCH MORE DIFFERENT AND HARDER.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, tryingtofindsolution and Deleted member 685
1 year to get rich

Intredasting1

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
the privilege in this post, JFL

Last edited:
Y'all a bunch of retards kids here. If you are applying for a serious job at a serious company and they offer you a good salary in the process of hiring you they will ask papers from where you worked before and other evidence. It's not that easy as these kids are telling here.

IN REALITY, IS MUCH MORE DIFFERENT AND HARDER.
Oh I definitely wouldn’t fraud previous work experience. But I work for a very good company in a great position and I’m telling you most of them will not check into your school record. You can absolutely fraud GPA, organizations you were a part of, and I would exaggerate your practical skills in various computer applications and then just learn the basics because you can always learn more once you secure the position.

Oh I definitely wouldn’t fraud previous work experience. But I work for a very good company in a great position and I’m telling you most of them will not check into your school record. You can absolutely fraud GPA, organizations you were a part of, and I would exaggerate your practical skills in various computer applications and then just learn the basics because you can always learn more once you secure the position.
What do you think about lying about having a degree? I wouldn't try that applying to Microsoft, but what about for jobs like retail store assistant manager or something like that where you just learn on the job.

u copied my thread fuckface

i made this thread but better

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite