Reminder: male attractiveness is based on their ability to murder other men in unarmed combat

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
Have you ever seen an incel who's good at fighting?
I havent

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
niggas b like
8683eba1965cf9e6827726a8212459c1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Incels can be good at fighting. Gymcels who have been doing it for years but have a fucked up face might beat up a pretty boy without lots of muscles. Ogremaxxers will probably beat up Chico. It’s all about aesthetics while giving the impression of a strong man. Fighting alone doesn’t decide your attractiveness levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, LowTierNormie, sorrowfulsad and 2 others
Incels can be good at fighting. Gymcels who have been doing it for years but have a fucked up face might beat up a pretty boy without lots of muscles. Ogremaxxers will probably beat up Chico. It’s all about aesthetics while giving the impression of a strong man. Fighting alone doesn’t decide your attractiveness levels.

Pretty sure that in a more primitive society ugly ogres would outslay chico

cope. i know kid who is prettyboy framecel, pidgeon toed, 5’8 100 lbs actual stickman narrow man who fucks so many girls cuz of his perfect face.

a strong wide chin, deepset eyes and a thick browridge mean you can take more damage.

No one gives one solitary shit about your chances of winning a fight, least of all foids.

Hurrr but muh dominance, me the big lion, hear me roar = kys immediately

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and mrdolphin
I havent
I mean look at half of the fighters that are in the MMA. Most aren't that tall & have fucked up facial features, but they release all of that incel anger on other weaker incels.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
I mean look at half of the fighters that are in the MMA. Most aren't that tall & have fucked up facial features, but they release all of that incel anger on other weaker incels.

They only have fucked up features because you don't rate men the same way as women. Its all about having a robust skull

• +1
Reactions: badromance and margotrobbie
cope. i know kid who is prettyboy framecel, pidgeon toed, 5’8 100 lbs actual stickman narrow man who fucks so many girls cuz of his perfect face.
Post/PM pics.

They only have fucked up features because you don't rate men the same way as women. Its all about having a robust skull
Well I guess the few good things that they gain are the constant exercise, money, and direct hits to their bones (which slightly grow in size when healed), but deep down they'll always be uninformed incels.

Well I guess the few good things that they gain are the constant exercise, money, and direct hits to their bones (which slightly grow in size when healed), but deep down they'll always be uninformed incels.

Bro MMA fighters are most definitely not incels

Savagery and violence is highly attractive to foids

Bro MMA fighters are most definitely not incels

Savagery and violence is highly attractive to foids
I'm not saying all of them are physically-wise. But look wise, there's a bunch that are because they focus more on their fighting skills instead. So that's probably the rare case were a manlet can be a good fighter, but I doubt it's a fair comparison since he's fighting people in his same weight/height range.

Calling Blockcel OP master race Sargent Lieutenant Marine @Afrikancel & Corperal Seal Comando @averageblokecel to the front lines!!!

Screenshot 20181031 181647 Google

THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST SLAYER OF ALL TIME. LETS ASK OUR REGIONAL PROFESSORS TO EXPLAIN WHY TO US LOW-IQ INCELS.

BLOCK FRAME MASTER RACE: This unique and rare frame is called the BLOCK FRAME. Professor BLOCK says this frame is the ultimate pussy wetter. Every woman within 10000 miles will be flooding while they masturbate at night beside their chad boyfriends to the though of seeing a BLOCK FRAME. "Its because the BLOCK FRAME is Mechanically efficient. It gives you a high fighting ability, and thats all that matters. Not asthetics, nothing. Because fighting ability is what foids care about in 2018." - Professor BLOCK.

WHITE MASTER RACE
: "He is white. A 4/10 white person will mog a 6.5/10 of any race. No questions asked. White = instant chadlite. Its science. High-IQ shit. If you disagree, you're too low-IQ to understand." - Professor BLOCK.

BIG WRIST OR TRUECEL: According to recent Harvard graduate @Afrikancel, one of the most important indicators of male sexual success comes down to wrist size. "Women are always subconciously looking at mens wrists and comparing them. You thought Stacy was looking at Chads Hallow cheeks or Chadpreets V-taper? No. She was comparing wrist sizes to determine who shes gotta throw her vagina at. This specimen doesnt have the largest wrists, but a morphed version of him with larger wrist would get any woman wet." - Professor Afrikancel. Appearently, this is because it signals high fighting ability. And as we know, in 2018 THE #1 THING WOMEN CARE ABOUT IS FIGHTING ABILITY, AND NOT ANYTHING ELSE LIKE ASTHETICS.

BlockFrame>White>Wrists>Looks>Money> Status.

Example of a trucel: Arjun Rampal (India)
Screenshot 20181031 183146 Google

V-taper + Curry + Average wrists = Truecel.

I have only the greatest respect for @averageblokecel espeacially for being such a help on this forum. Educating Low-IQ cels like myself with his innovative approach to looksmaxxing.

@Nibba @Tricky @JustChris @ZyzzReincarnate @Madness @Tony

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Calling Blockcel OP master race Sargent Lieutenant Marine @Afrikancel & Corperal Seal Comando @averageblokecel to the front lines!!!

View attachment 3002

THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST SLAYER OF ALL TIME. LETS ASK OUR REGIONAL PROFESSORS TO EXPLAIN WHY TO US LOW-IQ INCELS.

BLOCK FRAME MASTER RACE: This unique and rare frame is called the BLOCK FRAME. Professor BLOCK says this frame is the ultimate pussy wetter. Every woman within 10000 miles will be flooding while they masturbate at night beside their chad boyfriends to the though of seeing a BLOCK FRAME. "Its because the BLOCK FRAME is Mechanically efficient. It gives you a high fighting ability, and thats all that matters. Not asthetics, nothing. Because fighting ability is what foids care about in 2018." - Professor BLOCK.

WHITE MASTER RACE: "He is white. A 4/10 white person will mog a 6.5/10 of any race. No questions asked. White = instant chadlite. Its science. High-IQ shit. If you disagree, you're too low-IQ to understand." - Professor BLOCK.

BIG WRIST OR TRUECEL: According to recent Harvard graduate @Afrikancel, one of the most important indicators of male sexual success comes down to wrist size. "Women are always subconciously looking at mens wrists and comparing them. You thought Stacy was looking at Chads Hallow cheeks or Chadpreets V-taper? No. She was comparing wrist sizes to determine who shes gotta throw her vagina at. This specimen doesnt have the largest wrists, but a morphed version of him with larger wrist would get any woman wet." - Professor Afrikancel. Appearently, this is because it signals high fighting ability. And as we know, in 2018 THE #1 THING WOMEN CARE ABOUT IS FIGHTING ABILITY, AND NOT ANYTHING ELSE LIKE ASTHETICS.

View attachment 3003

I have only the greatest respect for @averageblokecel espeacially for being such a help on this forum. Educating Low-IQ cels like myself with his innovative approach to looksmaxxing.

The Guy you posted probably slays like a motherfucker just from face Alone lol

You don't seem to understand the concept of block but whatever
Also if you have 6.4" wrists It isn't average sry

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel

Sorry. But mechanically inefficient frame + curry + average wrists = Incel no matter what.

Sorry bro. Ur a slayer. I wish I could have a blockframe like u one day. Thats why I deadlift and squat but never work my lats, shoulders or chest. I even workout my traps to make my incel 21.5" bidletoid look smaller like yours ??

View attachment 3002

WHITE MASTER RACE: "He is white. A 4/10 white person will mog a 6.5/10 of any race. No questions asked. White = instant chadlite. Its science. High-IQ shit. If you disagree, you're too low-IQ to understand." - Professor BLOCK.

View attachment 3003

The first guy looks like the perfected version of me

• +1
Reactions: axedee

Dont get too gassed, Thats not a good thing. You know im being sarcastic yh?

You're probably just coping.
I used to think I looked similar to some chads too.
But then I realised I was just coping with being undesirable.

Hunting skills > fighting skills.

• +1
Reactions: axedee

View attachment 3002

View attachment 3003

Thank god I have 16.5cm wrists. average male wrist is 16.9cm according to our school project today and average height in 181cm jfl at shortcels and wristcels average man mogs u

You're probably just coping.
I used to think I looked similar to some chads too.
But then I realised I was just coping with being undesirable.
I meant like perfect version which I cant achieve wituout surgeries even

Also if you have 6.4" wrists It isn't average sry
6.4" is twink wrists. Chads dicks is thicker

View attachment 3002

View attachment 3003

Have you not seen the racial graphs? Data suggests that white women have ingrouo racial bias and due to white man status, other ethnics women desire whites. More asian women cohabit with the white man than with asian males.

Racepill is real, shitskin.

JFL if you think a meditarean golden bronze skin is the same as a dark shitskinned pajeet who drinks from the Ganges river.

1 is human and the other is a pest 1.7 Billion in number(South Asia)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Have you not seen the racial graphs? Data suggests that white women have ingrouo racial bias and due to white man status, other ethnics women desire whites. More asian women cohabit with the white man than with asian males.

Racepill is real, shitskin.

JFL if you think a meditarean golden bronze skin is the same as a dark shitskinned pajeet who drinks from the Ganges river.

1 is human and the other is a pest 1.7 Billion in number(South Asia)

Didnt you make a different thread about how the racepill is overrated ??‍♂️

Doesnt matter tbh.

What about wrists and block frame lol.

Doesnt matter tbh.

Only that lightskinned pajeets slay.

Doesnt matter tbh.

Wrists is indicative of frame hence why it is used as a metric.

I initially thoughg block frame theory was a meme, but from what I experienced IRL, blocks slay and @averageblokecel is righg

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
Only that lightskinned pajeets slay.

Wrists is indicative of frame hence why it is used as a metric.

I initially thoughg block frame theory was a meme, but from what I experienced IRL, blocks slay and @averageblokecel is righg
Of course I was right

@Mandiblecel boxing is so fucking overrated ufc1 days proved jiu jitsu > boxing and so is mike tyson , buster douglas beat him in his muh ''prime'' and he lost twice to evander and to lennox to, true gods are mma champions like fedor , daniel cormier or jon jones
If you are a manlet just run just be khabib nurmagomedov theory just be undeafeated 27-0 monster lightweight savage undisputed slayer tehee just be world champion sambo teehee

• +1
Reactions: captainrex
I’m bad at fighting tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
just as retarded as musculine theory.

pretty boys aka decent symmetry clear glowing skin and low bodyfat nw0-1 hairline. Full lips and good eye area. The closer you are to these the better. And if 6ft + on top of all this you have the Quantum Chad

• +1
just as retarded as musculine theory.

pretty boys aka decent symmetry clear glowing skin and low bodyfat nw0-1 hairline. Full lips and good eye area. The closer you are to these the better. And if 6ft + on top of all this you have the Quantum Chad

• +1
I know some guy that literally sends other guys flying with one punch when he gets in fights, yet he is incel.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
rubber ducky IQ. face is the pinnacle of sexual attraction and has virtually zero influence on your fighting prowess.

nah... women wouldn't go with younger boys if this was real.

• +1
Correction:

Male attractiveness is based on facial bone structure and bodyfat %

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

if you win fights youll obviously be more attractive

I havent
Reminder: no it isn't or else women would be attracted to stocky guys with long arm's. Please stop this retardation there is nothing logical about attraction and it is like 80% cultural if not more.

COPE humans are tool users unarmed is nearly meaningless prettyboy theory wouldn't exist if u were right