Reminder That Anything People Say On r/Nootropics And Youtube Is Pure Cope

Cope

Cope

This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

The only substances you should consider taking are:
Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

@Seth Walsh @AscendingHero

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, IndraBC, lookmaxascend and 52 others
This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

Personally going to run all these substances, if im not satisfied or for a more permanent change i will look into altering brian chemistry using tms devices/machines and finally mental ascending

But yea majority of noootropics is a circlejerking cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, horizontallytall, Fiqh and 15 others
Personally going to run all these substances, if im not satisfied or for a more permanent change i will look into altering brian chemistry using tms devices/machines and finally mental ascending

But yea majority of noootropics is a circlejerking cope
Nothing compares to the substances I listed. I have pretty much tried everything and I am telling you now if you want to achieve anything in life without even second-guessing the risk of dealing with barriers, you will run one of these substances if not multiple at once.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, lasthope and 12 others
Nothing compares to the substances I listed. I have pretty much tried everything and I am telling you now if you want to achieve anything in life without even second-guessing the risk of dealing with barriers, you will run one of these substances if not multiple at once.
Personally im going to run every single one of them that you mentioned besides ritalin and maybe even semax (dont mind the spelling)

I refuse to waste my latter yrs being a reclused introvert.

Just going to need to find online sources for some of them

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, Prince88 and 1 other person
Personally im going to run every single one of them that you mentioned besides ritalin and maybe even semax (dont mind the spelling)

I refuse to waste my latter yrs being a reclused introvert.

Just going to need to find online sources for some of them
Definitely. These substances, however, are not only meant to destroy introversion but also to brainmax you in order to find a successful career that can help you make money in order to ascend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rc201, niqfan625, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

watched, thanks buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Cope
What differences have you noticed on this stack exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Cope
What differences have you noticed on this stack exactly?
Well I haven't taken all of them at once (would literally send someone to a psych ward JFL). But I have used Nardil, Lyrica, and Vorinostat in a stack and honestly it is a godsend. Like I said, I not only have destroyed my introversion with this stack but also have a paved a way for future looksmaxxers who want to succeed in any career. And I genuinely mean that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rc201, niqfan625, Ryldoo IS COPING and 16 others
Ive been taking ssris for at least a year now and feel fine, thinking of phasing them out at some stage legit I think the people who hate them are gigacopers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Yerico7 and Cope
Ive been taking ssris for at least a year now and feel fine, thinking of phasing them out at some stage legit I think the people who hate them are gigacopers.
If it works, it works. But once I started Nardil, taking SSRIs felt like a sugar pill.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Moggie
Which is the best one to get started off with
I’m thinking of getting bromantane

If it works, it works. But once I started Nardil, taking SSRIs felt like a sugar pill.
Its not available in my country, discontinued at the start of the pandemic :feelscry:

• So Sad
Which is the best one to get started off with
I’m thinking of getting bromantane
Bromantane is one of the best if not the best dopamine increasing agent. But if you're looking for a base, I would suggest an MAOI like Nardil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 2 others
Its not available in my country, discontinued at the start of the pandemic :feelscry:
Maybe look into Selegiline then. It's more widely available (as far as I know), and I can PM you a link if you can't get it prescribed.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Tobias Fünke, Prince88 and 2 others
Maybe look into Selegiline then. It's more widely available (as far as I know), and I can PM you a link if you can't get it prescribed.
That also got discontinued last year, apparently Azilect is an alternative? Seems to be for parkinsons patients jfl.

What about Tranylcypromine, its available in my country and it is also an MAOI and is used as an antidepressant rather than for parkinsons like Azilect.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Cope
That also got discontinued last year, apparently Azilect is an alternative? Seems to be for parkinsons patients jfl.
Interesting. It is an MAOI but I don't know much about it, however, I have heard a few good reviews on Rasagiline. But I doubt you could get it prescribed for muh depression/anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
What about Tranylcypromine, its available in my country and it is also an MAOI and is used as an antidepressant rather than for parkinsons like Azilect.
Yea definitely do that. Parnate is the next best thing to Nardil, it just lacks the effect on GABA.

Literally everyone should be on Parnate if they don't work out things with Nardil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, AscendingHero and Moggie
Yea definitely do that. Parnate is the next best thing to Nardil, it just lacks the effect on GABA.

Literally everyone should be on Parnate if they don't work out things with Nardil.
Alright, got on ssri due to muh depression (got diagnosed with mdd lol) so wonder if i could switch, it says they are for atypical depression so could switch even with my self esteem being higher now than it was when I started ssris, ill talk to my gp about Rasagiline.

Alright, got on ssri due to muh depression (got diagnosed with mdd lol) so wonder if i could switch, it says they are for atypical depression so could switch even with my self esteem being higher now than it was when I started ssris, ill talk to my gp about Rasagiline.
Well if SSRIs are working for you and you're happy with that, then definitely keep it going. I personally though had no remote success in life until I started Nardil, even SSRIs did absolutely nothing. But if you can get Rasagiline, I would definitely give it a shot.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Well if SSRIs are working for you and you're happy with that, then definitely keep it going. I personally though had no remote success in life until I started Nardil, even SSRIs did absolutely nothing. But if you can get Rasagiline, I would definitely give it a shot.
tbh I felt the same way a year on them with them doing nothing but something changed only a few months ago but I have no idea what like it happened overnight.

• +1
what about modafinil?

tbh I felt the same way a year on them with them doing nothing but something changed only a few months ago but I have no idea what like it happened overnight.
Usually I can tell if a med works for me after 2 weeks, but if it worked overnight after a year then idk you may be onto something. But in my experience, any med I've tried other than a MAOI like Nardil/Phenelzine, which is one of the best if not the best, you experience a complete life change. The side effects are a bit brutal at first, but the euphoria and high on life feeling you get is unreal. Nothing I've tried can replicate it and be as consistent.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, AscendingHero and Moggie

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Phenibut is pretty good, no?

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Cope
It works, but you can only truly run it once, maybe twice, a week. That's why I feel Lyrica/Pregabalin is a much better option. It gives you a very noticeable NT boost, just like Phenibut, without dealing with the extremely fast tolerance. You can take Lyrica pretty much everyday. If you can't get it prescribed, PM me for sources.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16453, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Phenibut and Lyrica are pretty much the same exact drug, but Phen acts on GABA-B which will turn you into a raging addict if you aren't careful.

Lyrica is much better.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, eyebagcel and 1 other person
hit me with that link twin

Can u pm me a link aswell pls

Will they help me study for a competitive exam? I need every advantage over normies i can, i am looking for a strong nootropic that i can take long term for my exam prep

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Chintuck22
tbh i need ritalin gonna get diagnosed with adhd ASAP

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
It works, but is temporary and the crash is brutal IME. I literally want to fight ppl coming off of Moda.
might try it for studying sometimes tbh

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

How life changing is this?

Phenibut and Lyrica are pretty much the same exact drug, but Phen acts on GABA-B which will turn you into a raging addict if you aren't careful.

Lyrica is much better.
Link to get lyrica?

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama

Lyrica is much better.
Ye lyrica is insane for anti-anxiety but it's so strong and addictive/dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

It's over for BoostYourBiology

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Cope

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

And yeah methylphenidate is literally an insane drug. So so so strong and helpful when NEEDED. Only stuff I've used on the list are lyrica, bromantane and ritalin but good thread. /r/nootropics are copers

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Cope
which one of those is best for motivation

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Laikyn
Will they help me study for a competitive exam? I need every advantage over normies i can, i am looking for a strong nootropic that i can take long term for my exam prep
Cerebro and Vorinostat for sure. MAOIs like Nardil and dopamine-norepinephrine agents like Ritalin may help, but they both just operate as effective stimulants.

How life changing is this?
It really depends want your goals are and where you're currently at mentally.

which one of those is best for motivation
Nardil IME

hit me with that link twin
Can u pm me a link aswell pls
Link to get lyrica?
PMed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Dystopian
Ye lyrica is insane for anti-anxiety but it's so strong and addictive/dangerous.
And yeah methylphenidate is literally an insane drug. So so so strong and helpful when NEEDED. Only stuff I've used on the list are lyrica, bromantane and ritalin but good thread. /r/nootropics are copers
Definitely, the worst part is the comedown/dependency for both these substances.

I used to browse that subreddit quite a bit, but now everytime I go there I instantly seethe.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Seth Walsh

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

What do you think about lions mane?

Modafinil + prayer works for me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: polishcel, Descargue96 and Krispitus
Definitely, the worst part is the comedown/dependency for both these substances.

I used to browse that subreddit quite a bit, but now everytime I go there I instantly seethe.
bromantane helps me so much when it comes to coming off methylphen.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and Laikyn
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Laikyn
what if i snort the bromantane

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

I’ll try buying as many as I can get my hands on. Being just somewhat lower inhib would realistically benefit me a lot more than certain looksmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Johnnybegood and 2 others