Reminder That Anything People Say On r/Nootropics And Youtube Is Pure Cope

So how would you run Tiagabine alongside with Lyrica? I wanna try it. Getting Nardil is impossible, hence I have nothing to lose
Well Lyrica is a VGCC blocker and Tiagabine upregulates GABA so there wouldn’t really be a point in taking them together.

You haven’t tried IndiaMart for Phenelzine?

Wheres nardil here?
I don’t take it anymore

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
You haven’t tried IndiaMart for Phenelzine?
Ive heard phenelzine is fake on IndiaMart. I can try madeinchina tho. Ive been taking selegiline 5mg eod, but I dont see any changes from this shit so Im thinking about trying lamotrigine once sele runs out. I get great results from lyrica. Wish I could sustain these results in the long run so also I keep an eye on memantine. Heard it might work. Been thinking about running lyrica with memantine in cycles, i.e. 4 weeks lyrica ed 150-700mg and then 4 weeks memantine 10mg ed.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Ive heard phenelzine is fake on IndiaMart. I can try madeinchina tho. Ive been taking selegiline 5mg eod, but I dont see any changes from this shit so Im thinking about trying lamotrigine once sele runs out. I get great results from lyrica. Wish I could sustain these results in the long run so also I keep an eye on memantine. Heard it might work. Been thinking about running lyrica with memantine in cycles, i.e. 4 weeks lyrica ed 150-700mg and then 4 weeks memantine 10mg ed.
Ye, I'm going to need to buy some Memantine very soon. I like the one from science.bio, glad they brought it back.

Keep in mind that even though Lyrica is a chemical derivative of GABA, it doesn't actually display activity at any GABA receptor. So Memantine may not be completely necessary but it's still helpful to have some form of NMDA antagonism.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
why did you stop nardil? @Cope

This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

The only substances you should consider taking are:
Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

@Seth Walsh @AscendingHero
could you please check pm?