Reminder that PrettyBoyMaxxing left because he lost an mog battle to Titbot

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
He went full depressive and hopeless after revealing his non-cap pics which showed he was 4 psl. I blame this for his retirement. I hope he be fine

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Butthurt Dweller, Alt Number 3 and 15 others
He smv mogs me to death and beyond. I miss him ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14, Zygos4Life, Kade and 1 other person
it’s just common knowledge that Titbot is Gandy Jr it’s not your fault if he mogs u

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Butthurt Dweller, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
jfl its ogre

[Discussion] Reminder that PrettyBoyMaxxing left because he lost an mog battle to Titbot

jflmaxxing level 100000

I miss him so much, @PrettyBoyMaxxing = bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TheMewingBBC and Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
He was the only 1 Keeping this damn place alive I would leave but I can't
same its fuckening addicting. Whenever I am outside I think to myself when can I get back on to MOG

He was the only 1 Keeping this damn place alive I would leave but I can't
Yep him and @cocainecowboy and few others are what's keeping me here mostly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2486
Yep him and @cocainecowboy and few others are what's keeping me here mostly

Nah fuck him tbqh I have specifically blocked cause his posts raise my cortisol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sad shit man and your actually good looking thata what even more tragic

His negative shit is just to fucking annoying tbh fuck him
He is to bully me on this forum on every thread made me rage hard. Then he stopped I dont know why maybe because I can stand my own ground

He is to bully me on this forum on every thread made me rage hard. Then he stopped I dont know why maybe because I can stand my own ground

He bullies me as well tbqh I just ignore him

4? He was a 2.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2810, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
I think he stopped after he saw me make efforts towards lookmaxing
i almost never directly mean to hurt anyone with my posts (like 5% at most, only some annoying users). rest of them are indirect ways of incentivising people to make changes

the thing with this forum is, it can not work if its not toxic. life is designed to be made comfortable, from early on you're fed lies and the system comforts you and gives you false hope. then you have video games, supportive relates etc. all tell you you're good looking etc. which feels good but it doesn't benefit you in the grand scheme of things. i wish someone told me im repulsive earlier, i wish someone told me life is not going to work the way i imagined it for myself couple years ago. i would be a lot ahead right now. if you come onto this forum and you can't take getting called repulsive and expect people to comfort you that you're good looking enough and "its all going to be good bro, ur good t he way you are", if you expect getting called these lies then you haven't really found reason of being here

like when obvious average people (or 4.5 psl, slightly above avg) post in rating section and then 2-3 psl truecels says hes chadlite, i dont think thats good feedback for the person or he benefits from it

reptiles for example obviously has a lot of opportunity to improve, he can lose fat and he needs to go surgerycelling and clearly he isnt doing jack shit just sitting around forums all day getting fatter and stacking "archives" when he should be either a: losing weight b: wagecelling for his surgeries. so I feel I will incentivise him more by calling him an abomination then telling him positive things how he can make it, which obviously leads to more rotting as its a comforting feeling for him. looksmaxxing is a state of discomfort, it should be. just like pushing those last 1-2 reps in the gym, those that make real progress and push you ahead in life. those arent comfortable either. there isnt a comfortable way to improve yourself

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, TsarTsar444, Titbot and 1 other person
i almost never directly mean to hurt anyone with my posts (like 5% at most, only some annoying users). rest of them are indirect ways of incentivising people to make changes

the thing with this forum is, it can not work if its not toxic. life is designed to be made comfortable, from early on you're fed lies and the system comforts you and gives you false hope. then you have video games, supportive relates etc. all tell you you're good looking etc. which feels good but it doesn't benefit you in the grand scheme of things. i wish someone told me im repulsive earlier, i wish someone told me life is not going to work the way i imagined it for myself couple years ago. i would be a lot ahead right now. if you come onto this forum and you can't take getting called repulsive and expect people to comfort you that you're good looking enough and "its all going to be good bro, ur good t he way you are", if you expect getting called these lies then you haven't really found reason of being here

like when obvious average people (or 4.5 psl, slightly above avg) post in rating section and then 2-3 psl truecels says hes chadlite, i dont think thats good feedback for the person or he benefits from it

reptiles for example obviously has a lot of opportunity to improve, he can lose fat and he needs to go surgerycelling and clearly he isnt doing jack shit just sitting around forums all day getting fatter and stacking "archives" when he should be either a: losing weight b: wagecelling for his surgeries. so I feel I will incentivise him more by calling him an abomination then telling him positive things how he can make it, which obviously leads to more rotting as its a comforting feeling for him. looksmaxxing is a state of discomfort, it should be. just like pushing those last 1-2 reps in the gym, those that make real progress and push you ahead in life. those arent comfortable either. there isnt a comfortable way to improve yourself

Not gonna lie the amount of bullying and blackpill advice i got here motivated me to lookmax now I get more attention from girls lean maxed Then I did before. I never thought I would be able to attract other phenotypes besides whales and blacks. Now I can attract other ethnic girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
where are @PrettyBoyMaxxing 's other pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
- mog battle

- ethnic (indian) vs. white

- 2/3 userbase is non-white

hmm i wonder whats going to happen

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and rockndogs
JFL when you get bullied off an incel virgin forum.

Maybe we shouldn't participate in divisive dick measuring contests.

Didn't read but it was probably a good post so I gave it alike. Don't leave this bro, you @Petsmart and @Goblin, this place is already getting boring without Bobby flay and prettyboymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2486

Users who are viewing this thread

Back