Reminder that the average girl is a better looksmaxxer than you.

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
Reminder that an average girl likely spends 30 minutes to 1 hour at the start of everyday to do her makeup and look good for the day.

Not to even mention shit like spending hundreds on getting ideal hair, nails and tanning. Even shit like fillers are getting pretty normal for women to have.

Yet we have guys here complaining they have to go to the gym for an hour a day or that they gotta take muh jew pill to keep their hair.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan, AscendingHero, UnluckyRedSmith and 22 others
Thats literally only way they can attract the opposite sex, no shit they are harder than men when it comes to looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, marin and 6 others
Thats literally only way they can attract the opposite sex, no shit they are harder than men when it comes to looksmaxxing
I personally find girls look better with minimal makeup, the point is they try harder than you.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2816 and 2 others
I personally find girls look better with minimal makeup, the point is they try harder than you.
you find beautiful girls with minimal make up beautiful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ken, Preoximerianas and 6 others
The problem is that most things that make a man attractive cannot be changed.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
niggas mew for a week and call themselves looksmaxxers :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 18045 and 2 others
you find beautiful girls with minimal make up beautiful.
Nah full face of makeup looks bad on most girls, especially when they are trying to cover shit like acne. Just some mascara with blush looks cute to me on most girls, makeup in my opinion should be used to make girls features pop.

I was never a fan of the whole glam look makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2816 and 2 others
The difference is that for girls, looksmaxxing pays off really easily.

Take an average girl, looksmaxx her and 99% of guys will do unspeakable things to fuck her.
Take an average guy, looksmaxx him, and he'll be a HTN at best.

Also working out is a LOT harder for men. Girls just have to do some cardio, MAYBE some squats for glutes and other than that, they just have to not overeat. For guys it's a completely different ordeal that requires a lot more time, attention, focus and dedication - both in the gym and outside of it.

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard, AscendingHero, Ken and 11 others
The difference is that for girls, looksmaxxing pays off really easily.

Take an average girl, looksmaxx her and 99% of guys will do unspeakable things to fuck her.

Also working out is a LOT harder for men. Girls just have to do some cardio, MAYBE some squats for glutes and other than that, they just have to not overeat. For guys it's a completely different ordeal that requires a lot more time, attention, focus and dedication - both in the gym and outside of it.
You’re retarded lmao

Average to htn is a huge difference man

That’s only gym, you aren’t accounting for al the other shit women do to looksmax

All they do is put on makeup, do hair, and get clothes. Get lips injections, bloated face.

Thats all they need to do you stupid fucking prick, how is that looksmaxxing?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ken, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
All they do is put on makeup, do hair, and get clothes. Get lips injections, bloated face.

Thats all they need to do you stupid fucking prick, how is that looksmaxxing?
Angry little incel, comeback when you give a shit about your appearance as much as an average girl does

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Angry little incel, comeback when you give a shit about your appearance as much as an average girl does
Just because i rape women doesnt mean it makes me an incel you freak.

The thing is womens "looksmaxxing" is easy as fuck. Meanwhile men bald, height failo, and on and on.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and metagross
makeup is not looksmaxing you nigger :owo:

Nah full face of makeup looks bad on most girls, especially when they are trying to cover shit like acne. Just some mascara with blush looks cute to me on most girls, makeup in my opinion should be used to make girls features pop.

you know there is 2 blonde girl in my class. one of them looks like underdeveloped kid, doesnt matter if she did make up or didnt.

but the other girl is still beautiful even in tracksuits without make up, on the other hand other ugly bitch copes with harley davidson boots and by playing the dumb funny bitch to get some attention.

Last edited:
Reminder that an average girl likely spends 30 minutes to 1 hour at the start of everyday to do her makeup and look good for the day.

Not to even mention shit like spending hundreds on getting ideal hair, nails and tanning. Even shit like fillers are getting pretty normal for women to have.

Yet we have guys here complaining they have to go to the gym for an hour a day or that they gotta take muh jew pill to keep their hair.
Men shouldn't go to the gym. It's really gay.

And im telling you that this is the only path they can take. Meanwhile i can criminalmaxx, moneymaxx, gamemaxx, socialcirclemaxx and all other alternatives. But only thing foids can maxx is their looks

but makeup isn't for men.
all we can do is have a good haircut and be lean. the rest is genetics, so most men are fucked.

Easier to be a stacy than a chad

im sexually attracted to women with nice ass
make up or not, its not interesting me ASS > TITS (short term relationships)
long term rel. = FACE/ASS > TITS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946

Yeah and some girls have on heavy makeup 24/7, light makeup looks better than no makeup, but heavy makeup looks worse than both unless the girl is extremely ugly

I literally prefer the no makeup at all on this girl for example

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 2816