remove eyeballs to get wider ipd?

D

Deleted member 2769

Truecel
cyclopscel-png.372119

THIS IS MY SUBHUMAN EYE AREA :rage: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
removing eye area and then putting a bionic eye in. you will get better ipd and better eyesight. you can even get better eye color. @Greeicy @Gudru. MSE can give a wider skull then I will combine this method and i will turn into chad. @SayNoToRotting @Gudru @Greeicy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
Damn this is really not funny at all. This guy is 13 years old and his mental health is getting raped by aspies here because of his unfixable IPD. I really think you should just be banned and IP banned as well in case you think of making an alt and just leave this forum forever.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7125, Big Daddy Cuck Fam and 15 others
bro ur eyes r good , being blind is the worst thing ever

• Hmm...
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
bro ur eyes r good , being blind is the worst thing ever
READ MY POST YOU LOW IQ SUBHUMAN
200.gif

BIONIC EYES WILL REPLACE UR NORMAL EYESIGHT
200.gif

the aspie low iq truecel turned out to be a 13 yr old on top of it? No shit you were acting so childish.

Leave the forum bro, you are too fckn young to be here

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Stare, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Those arent your eyes. I've seen your eyes and they're not that close

Those arent your eyes. I've seen your eyes and they're not that close
i sent u a fake pic too see if you would dox me
the aspie low iq truecel turned out to be a 13 yr old on top of it? No shit you were acting so childish.

:lul: dude stfu. if anyone is low iq its u.

200.gif

200.gif
They'll never let you do this if your eyes are healthy, I genuinely considered sacrificing vision in my left eye and getting a prosthetic put in instead because of the amount of shit wrong with it but it's impossible to get done.

The others are right too, you are too young to be posting here. Just lurk in looksmaxxing section and do everything you can to grow up gl but if you spend too much time here and start posting a lot it will fuck you up long term.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Darkstrand and LOOKMAXXER
200.gif

200.gif
its so dangerous people wish to see for only once in their lifetime my eyes r subhuman too fix other things in ur face & frame but please leave alone ur eyesight

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
its so dangerous people wish to see for only once in their lifetime my eyes r subhuman too fix other things in ur face & frame but please leave alone ur eyesight
What's your opinion on stroma?

Do it u coward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Lelek and Deleted member 2769
ascend or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 2769
We legit have children on this site now, JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
You are indeed 13 from that eye area pic. It’s so obvious that you are at least a pre-teen.
thats not my eye area. my eye area is very close tho. thats why i wont post pic.

Damn this is really not funny at all. This guy is 13 years old and his mental health is getting raped by aspies here because of his unfixable IPD. I really think you should just be banned and IP banned as well in case you think of making an alt and just leave this forum forever.
For real whats good with him:oops:

• Woah
What's your opinion on stroma?
ill be honest with u , i can get any surgery but eyes r so precious my granda lost his eyesight in one eye , i can see how much he struggles thats why am thankful to be able to see no matter what eye color i do have . People r gonna reject me even more if am blind . Nothing is worth risking my eyesight .

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Slayerino

Ban this subhuman please.
All he does is shitposting in the looksmaxxing section and his threads aren't even funny. That should be enough for a ban considering the amount of shit threads he has.

Ban this subhuman please.
All he does is shitposting in the looksmaxxing section and his threads aren't even funny. That should be enough for a ban considering the amount of shit threads he has.
These arent meant to be funny.

MSE can expand IPD by 1.5mm if under 20 years old
MLF3 can expand IPD by 6mm
latorbital rim displacement might yield 2-4mm along with the pfl changes

and theres always OBO.

• +1
High IQ thread, just remove your eyeballs theory

Poor bastard