Response to inceletto mog battle and ethnic users hating on me

You two are beatiful kings 👑:p

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Introvertednarc and Zygos4Life
i wanted to be done, i did not even do anything other than just respond to the two threads that were made against me for no actual reason, but as i checked my 63 notifications today and saw even more people including you talking shit about me i decided to end it all for you and your copers
Thats you attack everyone without having a reason,you look as ethnic as pale skin arabs.

And you're 5'6,thats why you have no real life validation

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
the real blackpill hits when you realize you are getting bullied for your looks on a forum that should stand against lookism
brutal
besides i made only a very few posts regarding my height, its average for my age where i live
How old r u?

i never claimed i do "chad-like" on tinder but i indeed had ~320 matches and 99 likes at one point with my own pictures (took weeks obv.) so keep crying for me you street shitter ugly pedophile

the only reason inceletto won the "mog battle" so hard is because i use the term "shit skin" often which makes users like @Sikkunt23 @aestheticallypleasin @Mohamad and other users have bias against me, even though i dont have anything against ethnic users (unless, obviously they attack me, which happens for no reason)

View attachment 547489
i especially caged at this occurrence, when @SubhumanCurrycel voted for me, this school shooter looking faggot tries to gaslight him by "ethnics are king son" in hopes of getting his vote too
this beta foot licking behavior of this recessed kid makes me vomit

just fucking put a bullet in your head if you unironically think this skinny fat awkward looking cutecel is better looking than me

View attachment 547492 View attachment 547492 View attachment 547492 View attachment 547492
not a single teenager female of 10000000 would choose him over me but he obviously is aware of this as he kept spamming the amount of votes he had in disbelief yesterday in discord, when i pretended to leave the server, but stayed on an alt as the mastermind i am.

this has proven that even the subhuman himself could not believe that he actually achieved victory over me

too bad all the users who clicked yes on him are mostly brown skinned users who he manipulated into liking him by acting so ethnic friendly, and not teenage girls

the reactions i got were truly just amusing

View attachment 547502 View attachment 547502

View attachment 547503
i could go on and on but i dont have the time to research all voters' skin colors

View attachment 547528
View attachment 547526 View attachment 547526 View attachment 547526
reactions after i posted the comparison photo to discord
View attachment 547530
View attachment 547531

View attachment 547532

View attachment 547538 View attachment 547538 View attachment 547538 View attachment 547538

rather than making this thread in order to restore my confidence, the real reason of it was to silence all the (((ethnic))) users who start beef with others for zero reason, and then suck each other's dick on those very threads

i hope you all learnt your lesson and keep being my submissive dog on a leash as you already all were

View attachment 547555
View attachment 547555 View attachment 547555 View attachment 547555

dont you ever dare to think some 'mog battle' ran by subpar looking low level life form entities could ever have a long lasting effect on my serotonin levels

never forget this
View attachment 547556 View attachment 547556 View attachment 547556 View attachment 547556

@Nisse @abmonger @deer @Dyorotic2 @needsolution @Over @Newone @Ocelot @inceletto @ArvidGustavsson @IncelWithNoLuck @balding17yomanletcel @Aesthetics_III @TsarTsar444 @johncruz12345 @RODEBLUR @whatamIdoinwithmylyf
@john2 @Sikkunt23 @Hashtaggolu @Chadeep @inceletto @aestheticallypleasin @Introvertednarc @Kingkellz @TubOfLard @jackthenerd @toth77 @Pietrosiek @youngmaxxing @Vidyacoper @WannaBeA6 @Dionysus @bossman @PapiMew @maxlooks @Papabakvet @qwertyqazqwerty @Lev Peshkov @Chad1212 @Britishlooksmaxxer

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 4430
Good coping response
Im the guy who just told you the cold hard truth about your life and future
Enjoy youre life you midget subhuman
u are such a no one im not even gonna continue arguing tbh jfl
How old r u?
Thats you attack everyone without having a reason,you look as ethnic as pale skin arabs.

And you're 5'6,thats why you have no real life validation
im 5'7 and why are you projecting? are you out of your copes or insults to say to me so you'll just assume i have no social life? i've had 2 long term girlfriends who ive been in love with, how about you?

u are such a no one im not even gonna continue arguing tbh jfl

im 5'7 and why are you projecting? are you out of your copes or insults to say to me so you'll just assume i have no social life? i've had 2 long term girlfriends who ive been in love with, how about you?
5 ft 7 :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
which means youre probably 5 ft 6
WHICH MEANS YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
ITS SO OVER HOLY FUCK IMAGINE SEEING THIS MIDGET DRUGGED HOMELESS LOOKING MF ON THE STREET
:feelsahh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
i never claimed i do "chad-like" on tinder but i indeed had ~320 matches and 99 likes at one point with my own pictures (took weeks obv.) so keep crying for me you street shitter ugly pedophile

the only reason inceletto won the "mog battle" so hard is because i use the term "shit skin" often which makes users like @Sikkunt23 @aestheticallypleasin @Mohamad and other users have bias against me, even though i dont have anything against ethnic users (unless, obviously they attack me, which happens for no reason)

View attachment 547489
i especially caged at this occurrence, when @SubhumanCurrycel voted for me, this school shooter looking faggot tries to gaslight him by "ethnics are king son" in hopes of getting his vote too

just fucking put a bullet in your head if you unironically think this skinny fat awkward looking cutecel is better looking than me

View attachment 547492 View attachment 547492 View attachment 547492 View attachment 547492
not a single teenager female of 10000000 would choose him over me but he obviously is aware of this as he kept spamming the amount of votes he had in disbelief yesterday in discord, when i pretended to leave the server, but stayed on an alt as the mastermind i am.

this has proven that even the subhuman himself could not believe that he actually achieved victory over me

too bad all the users who clicked yes on him are mostly brown skinned users who he manipulated into liking him by acting so ethnic friendly, and not teenage girls

View attachment 547503
i could go on and on but i dont have the time to research all voters' skin colors

View attachment 547528
View attachment 547530
View attachment 547531

View attachment 547532

View attachment 547538 View attachment 547538 View attachment 547538 View attachment 547538

rather than making this thread in order to restore my confidence, the real reason of it was to silence all the (((ethnic))) users who start beef with others for zero reason, and then suck each other's dick on those very threads

i hope you all learnt your lesson and keep being my submissive dog on a leash as you already all were

View attachment 547555

dont you ever dare to think some 'mog battle' ran by subpar looking low level life form entities could ever have a long lasting effect on my serotonin levels

never forget this
View attachment 547556 View attachment 547556 View attachment 547556 View attachment 547556

@Nisse @abmonger @deer @Dyorotic2 @needsolution @Over @Newone @Ocelot @inceletto @ArvidGustavsson @IncelWithNoLuck @balding17yomanletcel @Aesthetics_III @TsarTsar444 @johncruz12345 @RODEBLUR @whatamIdoinwithmylyf
@john2 @Sikkunt23 @Hashtaggolu @Chadeep @inceletto @aestheticallypleasin @Introvertednarc @Kingkellz @TubOfLard @jackthenerd @toth77 @Pietrosiek @youngmaxxing @Vidyacoper @WannaBeA6 @Dionysus @bossman @PapiMew @maxlooks @Papabakvet @qwertyqazqwerty @Lev Peshkov @Chad1212 @Britishlooksmaxxer
Why do you care?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Chadeep, sytyl and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep and sytyl

View attachment 547489

View attachment 547503

View attachment 547528
View attachment 547530
View attachment 547531

View attachment 547532

View attachment 547555

never forget this

JFL at the curry coping mechanisms

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
A lot of good raters like @Over and @CookiesAndCream voted inceletto so dont think you can blame the voters tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep, inceletto and 2 others
Why do you think you’re chad when you’re literally 5’7 and androgynous. In almost all photos you have, you look like a foid.
Blackouuut from deep
giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Sikkunt23 and Blackout.xl
classroom drama HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
A lot of good raters like @Over and @CookiesAndCream voted inceletto so dont think you can blame the voters tho
even dismissing the fact that he is using his best selfie and that photo of me was taken with a laptop webcamera zoomed in, still makes me wonder why they voted for him because i look better even like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
He refused for a new mog battle.He says all ethnic will vote for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 4438 and Sikkunt23
He refused for a new mog battle.He says all ethnic will vote for me
i did not "refuse" i simply said how it would end up if we did another but im all open for a yubo/tinder experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and inceletto
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AH1882, Sikkunt23, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
Another day another thread I did not read . @inceletto mogs and plus I tinder mog u hard . I can pm videos too I did it in Canada and got white jBs . Kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl, aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Another day another thread in which I did not read . @inceletto mogs and plus I tinder mog u hard . I can pm videos too I did it in Canada and got white jBs . Kys
My broski destroying cumskin copers on the daily 😍😍😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
Another day another thread in which I did not read . @inceletto mogs and plus I tinder mog u hard . I can pm videos too I did it in Canada and got white jBs . Kys
did i ask? u clearly feel violated when your race gets called shitskin jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Introvertednarc, inceletto and 1 other person
go ask girls rate now to rate me in motion and guess ethnicity . Keep coping . Tinder battle me right now in canada and me as an ethnic will mog . Give me 2 new numbers I can start the experiment today .Stop being racist . Give me ur best pics I’ll start the experiment @karbo in canada

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6485b025t, inceletto, aestheticallypleasin and 2 others
@karbo wanna mog battle me? say yes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, sytyl, Introvertednarc and 2 others

View attachment 547489

View attachment 547503

View attachment 547528
View attachment 547530
View attachment 547531

View attachment 547532

View attachment 547555

never forget this

Wtf is this thread fam idk why i was tagged but your hairdo is disgusting, idk if you've had that with your 2 longterm girlfriends or whatever but you need to run a prettyboy game get your hair cut short on the sides long on top and go with a messy look and tan a bit, you're pale as fuck, idk how to explain it but you look monotone. colourless. right now you look like willy wonka x school shooter

Get it fixed you have potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Taylorswift, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Tinder experiment right now or cuck . Stop hating on ethnics all the time . Whites generally mog but u have a superiority complex over everything plus ur a gay barret supporter jfl

go ask girls rate now to rate me in motion and guess ethnicity . Keep coping . Tinder battle me right now in canada and me as an ethnic will mog . Give me 2 new numbers I can start the experiment today .Stop being racist . Give me ur best pics I’ll start the experiment @karbo in canada
View attachment 547744

View attachment 547743
FA096264 9EF6 4AA8 8909 E9C6017CD261
FA096264 9EF6 4AA8 8909 E9C6017CD261

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others

View attachment 547489

View attachment 547503

View attachment 547528
View attachment 547530
View attachment 547531

View attachment 547532

View attachment 547555

never forget this

Bitch even I mog you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 4438, 6485b025t and 6 others
Bitch even I mog you
He looks like a malnourished women jfl most mog this cuck . He’s also short and balding too . Looks like a nw 3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, inceletto, Introvertednarc and 2 others
He looks like a malnourished women jfl almost mog this cuck . He’s also short and balding too . Looks like a nw 3
Motherfucker looks like a basement dweller definition. I can smell the Doritos and Mountain Dew, 0 dimorphism, even a feminine hairline. Maybe women on reddit and yubo like him cuz he looks like a little twink and a women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, inceletto, sytyl and 1 other person
Wtf is this thread fam idk why i was tagged but your hairdo is disgusting, idk if you've had that with your 2 longterm girlfriends or whatever but you need to run a prettyboy game get your hair cut short on the sides long on top and go with a messy look and tan a bit, you're pale as fuck, idk how to explain it but you look monotone. colourless. right now you look like willy wonka x school shooter

Get it fixed you have potential
He's running an extremely well thought out cover up game to disguise his Norwood 3 hairline and deceive people into thinking he has more hair than he actually does, mastermind manipulator indeed @karbo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5912 and inceletto
He's running an extremely well thought out cover up game to disguise his Norwood 3 hairline and deceive people into thinking he has more hair than he actually does, mastermind manipulator indeed @karbo
His forehead looks really high regardless, imo he needs to pull a messy fringe swayed to the side, or just an overall fringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5912
His forehead looks really high regardless, imo he needs to pull a messy fringe swayed to the side, or just an overall fringe
He has women hair to cover up nw and run tranny game

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Brutal LGBTpill
If he was in a woman’s march I wouldn’t be able to tell if he was a man , let’s just put it that way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Blackout.xl
Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, sytyl, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
If he was in a woman’s march I wouldn’t be able to tell if he was a man , let’s just put it that way
He is 17, only a year older than me, so let's not judge too soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Sikkunt23
He is 17, only a year older than me, so let's not judge too soon
He hates a lot of users and makes fun of ethnics . I disagree

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5912
He hates a lot of users and makes fun of ethnics . I disagree
caging @ the amount of comments you made, none of them were read and i literally dont hate any users nor ethnics at all
do you think i get offended when you refer to whites as cumskins and such? i dont give a shit, and you shouldnt also when i do the same

• Ugh..
caging @ the amount of comments you made, none of them were read and i literally dont hate any users nor ethnics at all
do you think i get offended when you refer to whites as cumskins and such? i dont give a shit, and you shouldnt also when i do the same
U don’t mog shit son . Tinder experiment rn. Pm me ur best pics and tell me a bio and ur settings to write I’ll do it . Stop being a narcy white supremacy leader

• +1
Not many words were read.

• Love it
U don’t mog shit son . Tinder experiment rn. Pm me ur best pics and tell me a bio and ur settings to write I’ll do it . Stop being a narcy white supremacy leader
dont u realize u reek of insecurity? you are still rambling about how i am white and you are not, really shows how offended you really are jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
dont u realize u reek of insecurity? you are still rambling about how i am white and you are not, really shows how offended you really are jfl
Then why do u always hate on people if they mog u . Stop coping the and accept reality

• +1
Then why do u always hate on people if they mog u . Stop coping the and accept reality
it wasnt a friendly decision to make a mog battle thread together
i join the site after not browsing for a few days and i get randomly mentioned in a thread made by inceletto, focused on bullying me for no reason, and then when i call him out for being a faggot cunt for belittling me, another thread gets made and everyone votes for him (obviously, as he has shown his love for the ethnic people of this site and you all fell for it) i really dont care tbh, i enjoyed making this thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
seriously unsurprising that they will pat each other on the back, where the big news is.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I voted inceletto but he does seem leaner than the pics you posted, at least in the pic of him in the mog battle.
In these pics however, it seems you mog.
Both of you need to post unfrauded pics in the same lighting and similar body fat tbh.

• +1
the only gl thing about incelleto is his eye area idk why he thinks so much of himself

• +1
it wasnt a friendly decision to make a mog battle thread together
i join the site after not browsing for a few days and i get randomly mentioned in a thread made by inceletto, focused on bullying me for no reason, and then when i call him out for being a faggot cunt for belittling me, another thread gets made and everyone votes for him (obviously, as he has shown his love for the ethnic people of this site and you all fell for it) i really dont care tbh, i enjoyed making this thread
YOU RETARDED CUMSKIN AUTIST, YOU LITERALLY MADE A MOG BATTLE BETWEEN US WITHOUT MY CONSENT TOO, KYS YOU ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE HYPOCRITE , INBRED TIER NORWOOD 4 HAIRLINE AT 16, DISGUSTING MONKEY PHILTRUM CUCK SUBHUMAN

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
View attachment 547744

View attachment 547743
You from Canada bro? Also your age?