Response to inceletto mog battle and ethnic users hating on me

@karbo Brother I am indeed in major confusion right now. I get attacked by ethnics on one side and then by whites on another. @inceletto Indeed looks insanely different in his photos and you did honestly have your worst pic posted on there. We need another mog battle tbh.
i lost over 15 kg and it's terrible lightning ded srs

I'm ok if karbo wants but i think we're done over this shit

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
@karbo Brother I am indeed in major confusion right now. I get attacked by ethnics on one side and then by whites on another. @inceletto Indeed looks insanely different in his photos and you did honestly have your worst pic posted on there. We need another mog battle tbh.
the only user i ever wanted to mog battle was toth because we're good friends
but that caused some problems in the friendship after
mog battles arent supposed to be a thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
the only user i ever wanted to mog battle was toth because we're good friends
but that caused some problems in the friendship after
mog battles arent supposed to be a thing tbh
Inceletto has stated he would not be up for a yubo battle. I want this to be a thing

Inceletto has stated he would not be up for a yubo battle. I want this to be a thing
ion care son, i just want to feel good when i look in the mirror tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 8064
ion care son, i just want to feel good when i look in the mirror tbh
Just wait until you're 18-20 years old. You have a good prettyboy foundation rn and once you grow into your face, you'll be looking really good imo

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and karbo
Just wait until you're 18-20 years old. You have a good prettyboy foundation rn and once you grow into your face, you'll be looking really good imo
Thanks for the gold kind stranger
i indeed hope my bones will ascend soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 8064
Nw3 and 5 6” in a tall country

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
>nw3
>5'6
>tall country
none of those are correct son
Where do u live , also u do infact look nw 3 by ur hairline pic . Also aren’t u 5 6-5 7 “ ???

I'm indeed main character,my thread goes for 10 pages

• +1
Btw i legit ascended and keep ascending,keep crying for me jewcunt
I’m ascending too as we speak , just bought more skin care stuff lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and inceletto
tbh karbo would be a complete mogger if he was at least 6' and fit

allah punishing him by limiting his height for making fun of ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 8064 and karbo
Where do u live , also u do infact look nw 3 by ur hairline pic . Also aren’t u 5 6-5 7 “ ???
Hungary, basically i get heightmogged by like 50% of the kids

Overall i dont feel like a midget, theres a lot of kids my age just as tall or even shorter than me.
i get heightmogged kinda often but its not death tier
im 171cm which is slightly over 5'7

and i explained my shit tier hair lots of times, i was literally born with this hairline, i never had hair in my temples (just like my dad jfl)

i literally have pictures of me @ age 5-10 where its clearly visible that hair is not growing from my temples

i even went for a HT consultation cuz i was worried, they checked my hair with some tool, and they told me that the quality and quantity of hair follicles are the exact same at my crown, top and side (cant bald there) which confirms that i am not receding/balding, just born with a subhuman hairline

some may call me a coper but it is literally the truth

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Sikkunt23
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Chadeep, inceletto and 2 others
Hungary, basically i get heightmogged by like 50% of the kids

Overall i dont feel like a midget, theres a lot of kids my age just as tall or even shorter than me.
i get heightmogged kinda often but its not death tier
im 171cm which is slightly over 5'7

and i explained my shit tier hair lots of times, i was literally born with this hairline, i never had hair in my temples (just like my dad jfl)

i literally have pictures of me @ age 5-10 where its clearly visible that hair is not growing from my temples

i even went for a HT consultation cuz i was worried, they checked my hair with some tool, and they told me that the quality and quantity of hair follicles are the exact same at my crown, top and side (cant bald there) which confirms that i am not receding/balding, just born with a subhuman hairline

some may call me a coper but it is literally the truth
Ur literally 4 inches shorter than the average male in Hungary stop coping . U get height mogged by MOST .
average height is 5 10 “ for males according to the Wikipedia chart and it’s ( measured height ) aswell. Also even if u aren’t truly receding, you still LOOK NW 3 . Ur logic doesn’t make sense . It still looks like shit .
Sources :

A0A1AD39 96E6 41F3 A235 4ED8B11A71C9
17AC1933 D0F5 4A64 963A CBEAAED628BC
2D8B2101 3B70 4B09 92CA 0105E0E6EA87

@inceletto @Introvertednarc
01D7333A DB80 4E6D 9047 690034A1505E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
Ur literally 4 inches shorter than the average male in Hungary stop coping . U get height mogged by MOST .
average height is 5 10 “ for males according to the Wikipedia chart and it’s ( measured height ) aswell. Also even if u aren’t truly receding, you still LOOK NW 3 . Ur logic doesn’t make sense . It still looks like shit .
Sources :
View attachment 548840View attachment 548841View attachment 548842

@inceletto @Introvertednarc
my guy pulling statistics :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8064 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Introvertednarc and sytyl
At the end of day this guy fucks @karbo and mine oneitis,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
he mogs you bro im sorry

• Ugh..
eat shit out of a sewage disposal and call me pablo but this thread has been going on for 15 hours non-stop!!!

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5912 and karbo
Why do you suck him off,he doesn't even look white jfl
10IQ.
It's got nothing to do with sucking him off you utter moron, it's the fact that you shitskins all teamed up on him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and inceletto
10IQ.
It's got nothing to do with sucking him off you utter moron, it's the fact that you shitskins all teamed up on him.
*sigh*
my social experiment of being friendly to them did not work out
these subhuman gorillas never change, do they

i gotta be honest it was hard typing out "lets be friends again" i still despise the fuck out of these inferior sad cunts, keep ugh reacting even after i pretended to be kind, and to the other faggot, keep pasting the magnificent mog battle results when i lifemog you to self harm and you know it

@Sikkunt23 @inceletto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and Deleted member 2756
*sigh*

i gotta be honest it was hard typing out "lets be friends again" i still despise the fuck out of these inferior sad cunts, keep ugh reacting even after i pretended to be kind, and to the other faggot, keep pasting the magnificent mog battle results when i lifemog you to self harm and you know it

@Sikkunt23 @inceletto
the nepotism of subhuman shitskins goes unparalleled, don't let it bother you. You unironically mog inceletto to do the depths of hell, he's a kike nosed turkroach who copes with his subpar eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and karbo
YOOOOO WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THIS THREAD BHAICEL I KNOW I GOT TAGGED BUT JFL AT MY ATTENTION SPAN I CANT READ THAT SHIT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, karbo, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
eat shit out of a sewage disposal and call me pablo but this thread has been going on for 15 hours non-stop!!!
yeah nobody cares about this shit 2 narcy autists barking at each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and Deleted member 4438
*sigh*

@Sikkunt23 @inceletto
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

at least you show your true face

nigga i dont care, but @Sikkunt23 is right, you are really small for a guy, in germany you would be giga midget, dont know about Hungary. You are same height as my sister and mother and i am an turk.

height is your problem, not face in my opinion.

dude, just dont insult me again with racist shit or stuff, if you dont like my ratings, then write me a dm and we can try to talk normally. If you call me pedo shitskin and stuff again, i will also need to be mean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

at least you show your true face

nigga i dont care, but @Sikkunt23 is right, you are really small for a guy, in germany you would be giga midget, dont know about Hungary. You are same height as my sister and mother and i am an turk.

height is your problem, not face in my opinion.

dude, just dont insult me again with racist shit or stuff, if you dont like my ratings, then write me a dm and we can try to talk normally. If you call me pedo shitskin and stuff again, i will also need to be mean.
i literally dont give a shit about how i would get heightmogged in any country, all i see is average looking fashionmaxxed manlets with cute girlfriends, i really dont feel insecure about height althought i would appreciate being taller

and i did not insult you, i quite like you actually and its pretty clear that the people that i directed that message to, are ethnic nationalists hating on whites like me, they just dont say it aloud like i do

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 4438
@karbo

can you dm me ? i want to ask you something, another topic. not about this shit here.

the nepotism of subhuman shitskins goes unparalleled, don't let it bother you. You unironically mog inceletto to do the depths of hell, he's a kike nosed turkroach who copes with his subpar eye area.

jfl at you guys for laughing at us for banding together by the way

while you guys didnt do shit for him

while he gets bullied by ethnics who look like this

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and karbo
jfl at you guys for laughing at us for banding together by the way

while you guys didnt do shit for him

while he gets bullied by ethnics who look like this
View attachment 549848
Who tf is that guy ? I can only see his forehead ?