Response to inceletto mog battle and ethnic users hating on me

Born and raised? Also what part? Did you get a lot of sunlight growing up or nah?
Born in Pakistan but raised in Canada and yes I got a lot of sunlight . I used to skateboard in the sun and play basketball daily jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
I voted inceletto but he does seem leaner than the pics you posted, at least in the pic of him in the mog battle.
In these pics however, it seems you mog.
Both of you need to post unfrauded pics in the same lighting and similar body fat tbh.
it doesnt matter, everyone here copes hard by calling me female while most of them never had their first kiss jfl
YOU RETARDED CUMSKIN AUTIST, YOU LITERALLY MADE A MOG BATTLE BETWEEN US WITHOUT MY CONSENT TOO, KYS YOU ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE HYPOCRITE , INBRED TIER NORWOOD 4 HAIRLINE AT 16, DISGUSTING MONKEY PHILTRUM CUCK SUBHUMAN
except you wrote essays of insults towards me and i had no idea who inceletto even was and why is he using (bad) pics of me in a thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Born in Pakistan but raised in Canada and yes I got a lot of sunlight . I used to skateboard in the sun and play basketball daily jfl
Good despite what users say here many hours in the sun is probably literally the best thing you can do after excercise and diet for testosterone

• Love it
Good despite what users say here many hours in the sun is probably literally the best thing you can do after excercise and diet for testosterone
Indeed bro. Indeed .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
it doesnt matter, everyone here copes hard by calling me female while most of them never had their first kiss jfl

except you wrote essays of insults towards me and i had no idea who inceletto even was and why is he using (bad) pics of me in a thread
Your face is decent but your hair and expression in that pic used in the mog battle is gay.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
both are average/slightly above but I like Inceletto he is nice

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I sort of get where you’re coming from but if you post any pictures of yourself AT ALL on this site, you run the risk of shit like that happening to you.
true bro, i just responded and this is what it led to

im just caging @ them making 10 individual posts in my thread, while also claiming "no im not insecure of my skin color bro" i love the Black Lives Matter mentality of these cunts, me hating on niggers and ethnics is forbidden but the moment i open my mouth they put 'Ughh' react to every post of mine because i am white and that's okay jfl

its almost as if they feel inferior and want to prove themselves to me otherwise? keep ugh reacting every single one of my posts bro, including this one, i really dont care

This is unfair because @karbo ’s pics are low quality taken with a laptop camera and that’s the most unfrauded, most unflattering pic ever of him. If you used a normal pic of @karbo then @inceletto would have gotten murdered. There needs to be a rematch but both users have to use high quality, back camera, no lens distortion pics in natural lighting and flashlight with no frauding whatsoever.

But either way, I think, based off those pictures, @inceletto mogs even though it’s an unfair mog battle and that shitty thread shouldn’t have been made in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4438 and 2 others
No one cares that much they’re just trolling you and you’re taking the bait
jfl, believe me they both care, they are highly offended. im not tagging either one of them but they will both respond. or maybe not because i just made this post

If he was in a woman’s march I wouldn’t be able to tell if he was a man , let’s just put it that way
Is it gay now when I say, I have an crush on karbo?

@Aesthetics_III @aestheticallypleasin

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 4430 and 6 others
Is it gay now when I say, I have an crush on karbo?

@Aesthetics_III @aestheticallypleasin

Thoughts?
u just wanted to bump the thread son dont u

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6488 and Sikkunt23
u just wanted to bump the thread son dont u
go into a women’s march and people wouldn’t be able to tell if ur a man .

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
@karbo

bro, i am still reading, giving an reply soon, dont understand why nobody tags me when i am involved

@karbo

bro, i am still reading, giving an reply soon, dont understand why nobody tags me when i am involved
yea i wasnt tagged either yesterday in white vs turk

@karbo

He literally called you a streetshitting paedophile you retarded cuck, stop simping for him. you're just proving yourself to be the homosexual faggot that we all know you are. kys

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, sytyl, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
keep crying for my 200+ unread yubo messages
I tinder mog u keep coping . Send me ur best pics and number and I’ll do a tinder experiment . 3 days

• +1
I tinder mog u keep coping . Send me ur best pics and number and I’ll do a tinder experiment . 3 days
yes you indeed do tbh
He literally called you a streetshitting paedophile you retarded cuck, stop simping for him. you're just proving yourself to be the homosexual faggot that we all know you are. kys
i tried to sympathize with him and u too tbh, i sent u PM, i thought everything was okay and i had some positive/neutral convos with newone lately so i thought theres no beef, until for some reason that thread was made against me, so obviously i had to strike back when i have 60+ notifications people talking about me
but i still hold nothing against anyone anymore and im open to being brocels again

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and Sikkunt23
yes you indeed do tbh

i tried to sympathize with him and u too tbh, i sent u PM, i thought everything was okay and i had some positive/neutral convos with newone lately so i thought theres no beef, until for some reason that thread was made against me, so obviously i had to strike back when i have 60+ notifications people talking about me
but i still hold nothing against anyone anymore and im open to being brocels again
dn rd , just give me reacts to my thread tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and karbo
Ok sons
@inceletto @Sikkunt23 @Newone @Introvertednarc
i dont know what i wanted to accomplish with this thread but i dont even care anymore
sometimes i get personally insulted, and using racism is obviously the easiest way to insult back, but i dont mean it universally to every one of you, so sorry about that

wanna be brocels again?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4438, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Ok sons
i dont know what i wanted to accomplish with this thread but i dont even care anymore
sometimes i get personally insulted, and using racism is obviously the easiest way to insult back, but i dont mean it universally to every one of you, so sorry about that

wanna be brocels again?
View attachment 548171
Yes bhai . We are friends . I respect u . Good stuff

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Ok sons

wanna be brocels again?
View attachment 548171
We have nothing against you jfl,how many times should i tell it you?

• +1
If u be racist one more time @karbo and i will indeed personally humiliate u . Be warned . Be respectful and others will respect u back

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Introvertednarc
We have nothing against you jfl,how many times should i tell it you?

dont make me lose it again
just say "yes i love u karbo"

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Sikkunt23
1. me and karbo: i once read karbos tinder statements, not exactly quoting, he basically claimed to do good on tinder

so i thought "guy must be over 5psl then" , then he posted giga shit pictures in the thread "rate me prettyboymaxxed" and i told him "nigga you look average, and u do good on tinder?"

then he attacked me "keep coping bla bla streetshitter, i mog you" and i didnt care after 2-3 responses

i had neutral convos with him afterwards and he complimented me and we were cool
proof:
Screenshot 382

2. some guy wrote me "karbo insults you, mogbattle him" i said "okay, if he agrees, i hold no grudge against him"
@inceletto simply lied about that i initiated the mogbattle, and @karbo i am offended that you didnt response to me in dm and stuff tbh
3. i dislike @inceletto faaarrr more than @karbo , inceletto backstabbed me many times and betrayed me many times, and he is a huge liar, but he is only 15, we can only hope that he straightens his personality in a few years
4. the mogbattles were set up, karbo in his best pictures mogs @inceletto to gandy and back

but not gonna lie on average karbo is 4-5psl for me, nothing special

5. i am willing to oversee the "streetshitter pedo" attak, because i made today fun of karbo today, and he was mad at me because of that

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, aestheticallypleasin, 6485b025t and 3 others
dont make me lose it again
just say "yes i love u karbo"
yes I love i karbo , but if ur racist again I will indeed humiliate u

• JFL
1. me and karbo: i once read karbos tinder statements, not exactly quoting, he basically claimed to do good on tinder

so i thought "guy must be over 5psl then" , then he posted giga shit pictures in the thread "rate me prettyboymaxxed" and i told him "nigga you look average, and u do good on tinder?"

then he attacked me "keep coping bla bla streetshitter, i mog you" and i didnt care after 2-3 responses

i had neutral convos with him afterwards and he complimented me and we were cool
proof:
View attachment 548163

2. some guy wrote me "karbo insults you, mogbattle him" i said "okay, if he agrees, i hold no grudge against him"
@inceletto simply lied about that i initiated the mogbattle, and @karbo i am offended that you didnt response to me in dm and stuff tbh
3. i dislike @inceletto faaarrr more than @karbo , inceletto backstabbed me many times and betrayed me many times, and he is huge liar, but he is only 15, we can only hope that he straightens his personality in a few years
4. the mogbattles were set up, karbo in his best pictures mogs @inceletto to gandy and back

View attachment 548190

5. i am willing to oversee the "streetshitter pedo" attak, because i made today fun of karbo today, and he was mad at me because of that
Tl dr shit post kys

caging at the shitskins in this thread banding together to take down one kid with next to no backup.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, goat2x, sytyl and 2 others
caging at the shitskins in this thread banding together to take down one kid with next to no backup.
Ethnics are king,Never forget this.

👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
If u be racist one more time @karbo and i will indeed personally humiliate u . Be warned . Be respectful and others will respect u back
tbh i literally never called out a single user on this forum on my own
it usually starts by me posting a pic of myself, other users getting on my nerves by insulting me (not just giving me advice and shit, straight up insulting/belittling my looks cause i dont look too masculine) and then we're enemies already

its so ironic that this is a blackpill forum, we know every human interaction has to do everything with looks and how horrible and sad that is, but but we still judge everyone based on their looks, despite knowing that its all genetics and luck

proof:
View attachment 548163

3. i dislike @inceletto faaarrr more than @karbo , inceletto backstabbed me many times and betrayed me many times, and he is huge liar, but he is only 15, we can only hope that he straightens his personality in a few years

View attachment 548190

yeah man i found it weird that he made that thread about me and since you were part of it i obviously thought it was your idea

i may be nothing special but users here overlook the fact that i am nichemaxxing, with all the long hair and shit, some girls are into that and despite the copes saying that i look female/tranny i do get a fair amount of female attention, and i dont actually look that feminine irl as i do on pics

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 4438
@karbo

i told the user to ask you first. they knew you wouldnt agree and made it without your consent.

• +1
@karbo

i told the user to ask you first. they knew you wouldnt agree and made it without your consent.
i would have maybe understood it if we were heavily enemies, 24/7 fighting and shit, but it was so fucking random

like i dont visit the forum for a day or two and thats what i come back to
i just didnt get it what did i do to be attacked again jfl

@Introvertednarc

and he himself said, that he and me had neutral conversations. you are in the hindu gang, so you should know that i disagreed with the mogbattle first.
go and ask your friends.

i said many times that i have no problem with this guy

but i am also "friends" with a few members from the hindu gang

so if one of them asks me friendly "can you do me the favor" i say "yes"

and because you posted my pictures have fun
Introvertednarc ugly
Ugly narc

• Love it
i would have maybe understood it if we were heavily enemies, 24/7 fighting and shit, but it was so fucking random

like i dont visit the forum for a day or two and thats what i come back to
i just didnt get it what did i do to be attacked again jfl
yeah, it was the same for me

i talked maybe 3 times to you, we never engaged that much

• +1
@karbo

they were mad at you, because you make fun of ethnics and came to me, the psl legend, for help, it seems.

• JFL
@karbo

they were mad at you, because you make fun of ethnics and came to me, the psl legend, for help, it seems.
@Newone is 8 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
and i dont engage in this forum bullying, 10 people vs one person, and shit, not my style, i am 27 man

when they did this with me, some members like needsolution came to me and said

"its not okay how they treat you, i feel bad for you"

good little goy told me that he cried for me in ban appeals and stuff

so i know that feel and can symphatize and know that we need "good friends" in times like this

....but then again this is an narcisstic shallow looks obsessed site and its a "bully or get bullied" world, i gues

Last edited:
  • JFL
@Introvertednarc

and he himself said, that he and me had neutral conversations. you are in the hindu gang, so you should know that i disagreed with the mogbattle first.
go and ask your friends.

View attachment 548231View attachment 548232
Stop being so sensitive you utter horse
You are a human horse nigga , keep coping
@Introvertednarc

go and ask your friends.

View attachment 548231View attachment 548232
STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE YOU UTTER HORSE

YOU ARE A HUMAN HORSE WITH A BIG ASS NOSE, A MOUTHBREATHER PHILTRUM AND THEREFORE A SUB 0.90 MIDFACE RATIO, KEEP COPING NIGGA

3DEC4EC2 B7A6 4ADD AC8B 2E0B496ADAE3

and i dont engage in this forum bullying, 10 people vs one person, and shit, not my style, i am 27 man

when they did this with me, some members like needsolution came to me and said

"its not okay how they treat you, i feel bad for you"

so i know that feel and can symphatize and know that we need good friends in times like this

....but then again this is an narcisstic shallow looks obsessed site and its a "bully or get bullied" world, i gues
agree, people say u are low T beta cuck if you cant handle the criticism but honestly its too much sometimes, seeing greycels post their picture for the first time and get absolutely destroyed when they look below average
this forum is only enjoyable when you dont post your face at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 4438