Response to inceletto mog battle and ethnic users hating on me

@Introvertednarc

nigga, i dont care about you, this shit with you is getting exhausting anyways

stop tagging me and making fun of me and i will keep quit

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
agree, people say u are low T beta cuck if you cant handle the criticism but honestly its too much sometimes, seeing greycels post their picture for the first time and get absolutely destroyed when they look below average
this forum is only enjoyable when you dont post your face at all
2-3 guys are easy too handle

but its hard if 10 idiots attack you at the same time

just close you laptop and go out for 1-2 hours then, no sense in arguing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, Introvertednarc and karbo
@Introvertednarc

nigga, i dont care about you, this shit with you is getting exhausting anyways

stop tagging me and making fun of me and i will keep quit
yeah you don't want to harass me anymore bc you know that I'm a Zayn lookalike pretty boy . keep crying for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
yeah you don't want to harass me anymore bc you know that I'm a Zayn lookalike pretty boy . keep crying for me
nigga i am not your validating bitch

and that you want actually 6psl ratings from us is ridicilous and audacity as fuck

• Ugh..
@karbo it was like this

the indian gang came to me and were like "newone, there is this guy, he is insulting and humiliating us, we need you on our side for this battle"

and i was like

"broo, i know this guy, he can be rough sometimes, but he is no bad person"

and they were like "broo, please, we need you, we cant do this without you"

and i said "okay, if its you who asks me, i cant deny you guys this request i guess"

and once again i had to raise

• JFL
Reactions: karbo and Introvertednarc
It's over for everyone here either way based on the BBC pill. Keep coping cumskins and shitskins, bbc mogs everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, sytyl and Deleted member 4438
It's over for everyone here either way based on the BBC pill. Keep coping cumskins and shitskins, bbc mogs everything
i hate long page threads more than short threads ngl

lets close this shit thread and move on

i hate long page threads more than short threads ngl

lets close this shit thread and move on
No, I'm going to give a pledge to bump this thread every day tbh jfl

• JFL
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 4438
doubt anyone doubts me at this point, but just showing for proof:

censored the parts with identity hints:

Karbo discussion

• Love it
doubt anyone doubts me at this point, but just showing for proof:

censored the parts with identity hints:

View attachment 548580
pretty hypocrite of him, considering he wrote a whole essay to me in private after me ugh reacting a photo of his nose:lul:👌

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and Introvertednarc
pretty hypocrite of him, considering he wrote a whole essay to me in private after me ugh reacting a photo of his nose:lul:👌
bro i dont know what you mean

i am not talking about identities

• +1
You can see why I got angry tbh , my nose is literally perfect and couldn’t be straighter and more Zaynesque . People get rhinoplasties to get my nose shape jfl

22B060ED DB03 40F1 9721 834217B74AEA

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, sytyl, inceletto and 2 others
  • +1
@karbo

the hindu gang has over 5, probably over 10 members though

and many of them disliked you

so it could be basically anyone of them

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
indeed son, i ugh reacted as a joke tbh
Brutal ngl , all of this could have been avoided if u had just ignored it or better yet left a ‘heart eye’ react

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and karbo
Lol this thread is already at 5 pages, not gonna read it, but why did you tag me? It's nothing personal. I just think he mogs you tbh, especially if you take height into account. Again, it's nothing personal. None of my votes in mog battles are every personal, maybe it is for some people, but not for me.

karbo would mog inceletto to self harm if he didnt actively try to make himself look like a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 4438, sytyl and 2 others
Lol this thread is already at 5 pages, not gonna read it, but why did you tag me? It's nothing personal. I just think he mogs you tbh, especially if you take height into account. Again, it's nothing personal. None of my votes in mog battles are every personal, maybe it is for some people, but not for me.
okay man. the problem was not the battle, it was the fact that the whole thing was unsolicited on my part, also that he used his best selfie and a random laptop webcam pic of me where i look as gay as possible

• Love it
Reactions: jackthenerd
karbo would mog inceletto to self harm if he didnt actively try to make himself look like a girl
its just long hair tbh jfl, and i literally dont look nearly as feminine irl than i do on pics

no one has ever said anything regarding that about me, not even my relatives and sister (and my sister is very honest when it comes to appearance)

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Introvertednarc
its just long hair tbh jfl, and i literally dont look nearly as feminine irl than i do on pics

no one has ever said anything regarding that about me, not even my relatives and sister (and my sister is very honest when it comes to appearance)

We should run yubo experiment with morphed pics jfl

• +1
Fuck I saw a hit jb with huge ass

• JFL
You mog tbh

• +1

bumper

@Sikkunt23 karbo mogs ur curry ass to the shadowrealm stop sucking off ur dirty curry homies u subhuman
U are the lowest of the lowest a literal scum

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 4671, inceletto and 2 others
@Sikkunt23 karbo mogs ur curry ass to the shadowrealm stop sucking off ur dirty curry homies u subhuman
He’s too busy fucking one of his Stacey lite tinder matches rn , you’ll have to bark for him later broski .

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 4671, inceletto and 1 other person
He’s too busy fucking one of his Stacey lite tinder matches rn , you’ll have to bark for him later broski .
Stop coping rat rookin chinlet
He is my dog bet he answers to my right away just wait a bit u peanut skulled faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
@Introvertednarc its funny how u attack carbo you dirty lookin peahead
But Yet you lost every mog battle you low iq shitskin

• Ugh..
  • +1
Stop coping rat rookin chinlet
He is my dog bet he answers to my right away just wait a bit u peanut skulled faggot
Not peanut skulled at all , like I’ve told you many times . Keep projecting though , you utter cuck.

Not peanut skulled at all , like I’ve told you many times . Keep projecting though , you utter cuck.
I could literally pull up 5 pictures where your head is smaller than a fucking tennis ball
Keep coping
Thats why u are so retarded your brain couldnt fully develop in ur knuckle sized head

• Ugh..
caged @ starting the fight again :lul: :lul: :lul: 👌

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I could literally pull up 5 pictures where your head is smaller than a fucking tennis ball
Keep coping
Thats why u are so retarded your brain couldnt fully develop in ur knuckle sized head
Like I’ve told you , my brain developed perfectly and I achieved A’s in most of my secondary school/sixth form exams . I just had a shit upbringing /childhood which is why im extremely mentally ill now .

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and sytyl
Like I’ve told you , my brain developed perfectly and I achieved A’s in most of my secondary school/sixth form exams . I just had a shit upbringing /childhood which is why im extremely mentally ill now .
You are mentally ill because all of ur family members treated u like an autist subhuman peahead you are
They probably beat up at night and shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
You are mentally ill because all of ur family members treated u like an autist subhuman peahead you are
They probably beat up at night and shit

I’m literally the prettiest boy in my university , haven’t seen anyone that looks as good as me in all times I’ve been around campus . Keep coping and projecting calling me a subhuman though

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I’m literally the prettiest boy in my university , haven’t seen anyone that looks as good as me in all times I’ve been around campus . Keep coping and projecting calling me a subhuman though
Spoiler
You go to a didabled university
Where half of the students have down syndrome
Stop sucking @Sikkunt23 dick when he never showed an unfrauded picture
Or i will continue the bullying

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
Spoiler
You go to a didabled university
Where half of the students have down syndrome
Stop sucking @Sikkunt23 dick when he never showed an unfrauded picture
Or i will continue the bullying
Nope , it’s actually an elite tier university . I haven’t seen anyone there with Down syndrome tbqh

@her wont do shit nigga

to @her -this guy spread lies about me, so I and @karbo would fight. you can ask @karbo himself. @inceletto himself initiated a mogbattle to humiliate @karbo and tried to put the blame on me-

mods you can ask @karbo , he is my witness

@her @Kingkellz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, inceletto, sytyl and 1 other person
Nope , it’s actually an elite tier university . I haven’t seen anyone there with Down syndrome tbqh
Please stop.
I dont want to find ur selfies again i vomitted enough already because of if

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 4438, sytyl and 1 other person
Please stop.
I dont want to find ur selfies again i vomitted enough already because of if
Don’t care what u think tbh , girls are still mirin my pretty face regardless

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, inceletto and sytyl
@her wont do shit nigga

to @her -this guy spread lies about me, so I and @karbo would fight. you can ask @karbo himself. @inceletto himself initiated a mogbattle to humiliate @karbo and tried to put the blame on me-

mods you can ask @karbo , he is my witness

@her @Kingkellz
keep crying my barking dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
keep crying my barking dog
jfl at you

look at the mods supporting the good guy, you dirty piece of shit

Her taking back warning

keep dancing to my tunes you subhuman

@karbo @sytyl

look at how i humiliated this 15 year old fat kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, sytyl and karbo
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, sytyl and inceletto
@karbo Brother I am indeed in major confusion right now. I get attacked by ethnics on one side and then by whites on another. @inceletto Indeed looks insanely different in his photos and you did honestly have your worst pic posted on there. We need another mog battle tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
mong me

• +1
Reactions: sytyl