Votes: 2 1.7%
  • PSL 5.25 chadlite+ =7.5/10

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • PSL +5.5 chad = 8/10

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Gaia262
Gonion flaring isn't necessary IMO and wouldn't "harmonise” with your other features.

Anyway, massive improvement, you're an inspiration to us all, and definitely me.

How do you cope with the difference in treatment? I haven't overcome the resentment of how I used to be looked at like literal trash to being treated like human after looksmaxxing

Happy to help you bro :)

Its actually a problem I face now to be honest, I dont want to associate with normies after everything they have done and understanding their nature.

I really want to spend my time with people who supported me on my journey both looks and financially and its quite sad there are very few, so that is something I have to overcome.

I'm planning on keeping the UK as my wealth hub and geo-maxxing in another country in the EE as they have always treated me well.
Just building and waiting for my investments to take off before i set up my business then i can implement this strategy.

Part of me wants to sit in a corner and just opt out after as I am tired, but at the same time that would be a diservice to my future self, its a dis-service to Dr Ramieri and his team who put alot of effort to make me happy, its a diservice to you guys who want to see me happy after going through all of this. If i choose to opt-out then the normies win, watching me back at square one.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, NegativeNorwood, Mateusz74 and 11 others
From subhuman to human. Mirin effort. Crazy money tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, hypergamy and Gaia262
what change do u think made the most difference?

imo its the hair system, makes u age 10 years less

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Gaia262
bro what about an agressive facial liposuction or buccal fat removal? would be the biggest looksmax ngl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 21192
Happy to help you bro :)

Its actually a problem I face now to be honest, I dont want to associate with normies after everything they have done and understanding their nature.

I really want to spend my time with people who supported me on my journey both looks and financially and its quite sad there are very few, so that is something I have to overcome.

I'm planning on keeping the UK as my wealth hub and geo-maxxing in another country in the EE as they have always treated me well.
Just building and waiting for my investments to take off before i set up my business then i can implement this strategy.

Part of me wants to sit in a corner and just opt out after as I am tired, but at the same time that would be a diservice to my future self, its a dis-service to Dr Ramieri and his team who put alot of effort to make me happy, its a diservice to you guys who want to see me happy after going through all of this. If i choose to opt-out then the normies win, watching me back at square one.
where in EE you thinking of going?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Hi guys, just to keep you updated. This is me 2 months post jaw implants.

We are all going to make it :fire:

I do my best to provide non frauded videos or pictures so everything is as accurate as possible.

I left a poll, feel free to leave an honest rating i tried to do a psl rating and normie rating.

Be brutal guys, the feedback helps me out.

I might remove the videos later, please don't be alarmed if they are no longer there.

2 months post op (still swollen)

Me after my main surgery - Bimax, genioplasty, rhinoplasty , custom infraorbital malar implants , hair system

Me before any looksmaxxing (2019)

PSL is a cope, you're 3/10 smv and not just a sub5 but a true3. Over before it even began.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21606
PSL is a cope, you're 3/10 smv and not just a sub5 but a true3. Over before it even began.
He's normie tier and rich. Far from over for him. And he's curry, can easily get an arranged marriage worse comes to worst

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gaia262 and Deleted member 21606
He's normie tier and rich. Far from over for him. And he's curry, can easily get an arranged marriage worse comes to worst
What a miserable existence

What a miserable existence
While you may be a 6'3 chad, jews are killing off ur race and the avg White has become a hyper-individualist consumerist cuck, seems like a more miserable existance

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Gaia262 and LightSkinNoob
While you may be a 6'3 chad, jews are killing off ur race and the avg White has become a hyper-individualist consumerist cuck, seems like a more miserable existance
Whites in the US, UK, and France. Leave the rest of us out if your dumb nigger politics

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
You improved a lot, by at least 1.5psl. What I never understood about you is that you would go through such a surgery but you will not change your computer science student haircut or lose the baby fat. A haircut and fat loss should be the first things people do when looksmaxing. If you got a really fresh haircut and got in shape you would probably ascend another point.
He is already lean dude. He showed me his body. He has abs in normal lighting ffs.

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Gaia262
Again with the defeatism. Sure, he is not going to do as well with women as some 6 feet white normie purely based on looks but if you look at where he started from and what he looks like now, it is a big improvement. His pheno is still a big failo but if he sticks to women who accept his phenotype, he should be fine if he has money/status/personality halo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1851, Gaia262 and 2 others
Holy shit what an improvement. How much did that cost?

• +1
Im gonna be honest bro. The difference is very subtle. Just like mine. I hate it.

You needed much more flaring and concavity...

At 2 months you should see the 80% of result. I m the same as you. Had bimax and jaw implants soo after bimax.
I think he got a solid result. Can you elaborate on the flaring and concavity?

• +1
how are your tinder results now and before? I'm 100% sure they stay unchangable. People gaslight you so hard on here. Your improvement is massive due to fact that you were utter truecel before and every small change ascended you so much. You are still curry manlet with prey eyes and bloated face with disgusting pheno. I said it some months ago that looksmaxxing is not for u since you are invisible forever bc of pheno and height

• So Sad
Reactions: dakchuh
stop gaslight him. I mog him in every aspect of looks and its over for me despite the fact I live in less hypergamous place

• Hmm...
PSL5 chadlite = 7/10
i thought 5 psl is HTN and 6 psl is chadlite? you look around 5.5/10. slightly higher than the true middle of the pack. the facial bloat is really lowering your score.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Gaia262 and Deleted member 17244
how are your tinder results now and before? I'm 100% sure they stay unchangable. People gaslight you so hard on here. Your improvement is massive due to fact that you were utter truecel before and every small change ascended you so much. You are still curry manlet with prey eyes and bloated face with disgusting pheno. I said it some months ago that looksmaxxing is not for u since you are invisible forever bc of pheno and height
brutal but true tbh. truecel invisible to normie invisible. can probably arrangemarriagemaxx with a pajeeta now though

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 17244
brutal but true tbh. truecel invisible to normie invisible. can probably arrangemarriagemaxx with a pajeeta now though
I'd rather spend lots of money for travelling and some hedonistic behaviours

I think he already knows that lol. And we aren't gaslighting him. No one here said he could slay on tinder or anything.

Look at the before and after. It is a solid improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, Gaia262 and 2 others
LTR indian beckies*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Gaia262
I think he already knows that lol. And we aren't gaslighting him. No one here said he could slay on tinder or anything.

Look at the before and after. It is a solid improvement.
looksmaxing should have some purposes. So why did he even looksmaxx? he has a stable remote job, he's old also (29 or 30 as I remember) and you've said he knows he cant slay on tinder

looksmaxing should have some purposes. So why did he even looksmaxx? he has a stable remote job, he's old also (29 or 30 as I remember) and you've said he knows he cant slay on tinder
i think there is value in the general respect he gets from other people in non romantic contexts. he wont slay but at least he wont get outright disrespected so much anymore due to his truecel looks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
To be okay with the way you look? General treatment by others? Many other reasons to looksmax besides pussy.

Btw you will improve to a higher level than OP due to better starting point but don't expect a drastic change. You will very likely need other halos besides looks to get stacies or something.

• +1
stop gaslight him. I mog him in every aspect of looks and its over for me despite the fact I live in less hypergamous place
I'm not gaslighting him. Obviously you mog him. How is it over for u though? U just made a thread about kissing a tinder foid

the fact I live in less hypergamous place
This is true, but Gaia is normie and NT. He won't do well on tinder but he should be able to pull pajeetas from social circle maxxing. And like I said, at the very least he'll be able to get a decent looking pajeeta through arrangedmarriagemaxxing and his future sons won't be trucel looking like he was.

Not saying u will, but most people will get bored of that and would want to settle down and hve a family. @Gaia262 will be able to successfully do that now. That's a win in my books

bloated face with disgusting pheno.
I'm a dravidian manlet, so even worse pheno than @Gaia262, but I do decent on tinder (US) considering my stats. If he ever gets to HTN (idk whether that's possible now cause he seems capped) he might do okay on tinder

• +1
To be okay with the way you look? General treatment by others? Many other reasons to looksmax besides pussy.
you say im htn and people treat me like a shit and im invisible for girls, nobody wants to even be my friend and Ive been friendless for 20 years

crazy improvement but why does your face still look bloated is this genetic or something?

• +1
How is it over for u though? U just made a thread about kissing a tinder foid
bc im a virgin and cant lead to sex despite having plenty of dates

@Gaia262 will be able to successfully do that now.
*pic*

He's old non NT invisible curry balding manlet and you said he could have a family? If he wanna betabuxx and be a beta provider then probably you are right

Attachments

• e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg
    e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
@Gaia262 dont get me wrong. I dont wanna insult u. Im just being honest with my thoughts. Your results are still impressive and 99,9% looksmaxxers never can get smh like you did

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and rand anon
bc im a virgin and cant lead to sex despite having plenty of dates
Yeah, cause you aren't NT. I'm in the same boat. I def don't get many dates, but the few opportunities I get I turn them down, cause my first date was suifuel. I was nervous and awkward the whole time and can't go through that again:feelswah::feelswhy:

He's old non NT invisible curry balding manlet and you said he could have a family? If he wanna betabuxx and be a beta provider then probably you are right
Pretty sure Gaia is NT, that was a typo in my original post

Regardless, his looks are good enough now for the avg poojeeta to find him attractive. I'm not talking about the avg UK pajeeta, I'm talking about one from curryland. Now whether he'll get cucked later on is a different story, and is a risk that all sub Chads take when going for an LTR

• +1
Yeah, cause you aren't NT.
nah. NT is a major cope. We can't get decent results in our dating life due to
-> face
-> height
END OF THREAD.

I'm not talking about the avg UK pajeeta, I'm talking about one from curryland.
yeah, I told him this 6 months ago. He should have given up further looksmaxxing and just geomaxx to place where he's destinated

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and rand anon
-> face
-> height
END OF THREAD.
NT is required if you're aren't atleast ethnic chadlite or White HTN. I think u told me before, but there aren't many ethnic foids where u live right? I guarantee that if you lived in the States you wouldn't still be a virgin, could easily get a noodlewhore. But right now where u are, u need to be NT

yeah, I told him this 6 months ago. He should have given up further looksmaxxing and just geomaxx to place where he's destinated
Even if he geomaxxed, he still would've had to hardmaxx. He was absolutely trucel looking before and wouldn't hve gotten any good arranged marriage offers, the foids would all be subhuman. With his looks now, he can score a becky curry foid from curryland

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 17244
do you think it matters what surgeon you get really for bimax

• +1
Good job OP.

Do you sleep with more woman? Do people treat you better?

It’s over for surgerycels if ^ this hasn’t happend.

• +1

I do my best to provide non frauded videos or pictures so everything is as accurate as possible.

I left a poll, feel free to leave an honest rating i tried to do a psl rating and normie rating.

I might remove the videos later, please don't be alarmed if they are no longer there.

Me after my main surgery - Bimax, genioplasty, rhinoplasty , custom infraorbital malar implants , hair system

big improvement u have a nice jaw angle now, will u ever share ur implant design

• +1
what change do u think made the most difference?

imo its the hair system, makes u age 10 years less

Thanks bro, It's difficult to say as everything played a role , but mostly the bimax and hair system.

where in EE you thinking of going?

Hungary bro, they have always been good to me.

Holy shit what an improvement. How much did that cost?

Hair system is about £2,000 per annum in upkeep.

€33,000 for my face surgeries and about €5k in additional costs (braces, flights , accommodation, tests.

£10,800 on body surgeries.

crazy improvement but why does your face still look bloated is this genetic or something?

Yeah still quite a bit of swelling will take 6 months to full settle down. It's genetic overall tbh I have always had this.

do you think it matters what surgeon you get really for bimax

Yes, bluepilled surgeons will just fix functional issues, a surgeon that is more aesthetic focussed will try to maximise facial harmony and tend to five bigger advancement with rotation.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Vain786 and rand anon
Good job OP.

Good job OP.

Yes treatment is better, how you look is directly proportional to how you are treated. However, looks are just one pillar in life, other factors do play a significant role, especially as you get older.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Vain786, hypergamy and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, user47283 and rand anon
Yeah still quite a bit of swelling will take 6 months to full settle down. It's genetic overall tbh I have always had this.
Perhaps buccal fat removal? Although this might age u as well

• +1

in your prior post, you said the surgeon made a morph of what ur projected results would be. could you share that morph? curious to see if it held up to the actual result.

miring ascension and hardmaxxing. perhaps one day ill go down this route if bonesmashing etc doesent work. it doesent matter what i do to get there, as long as itll get results. i respect surgerymaxxers equally as naturalmaxxers. but surgerymaxxers like salludon is a bit douchey as it gives false hope and expectations, wasting precious time of looksmaxxers. miring honestycels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OnlyWs, Danish_Retard and Gaia262
You improved a lot. I think you went from like 4/10 to maybe 5.5/10? I'm not the best rater tho. You are normie tier now, but before you were worse normie than you are now. You aren't a slayer, but you look better, and for an LTR, that matters even if it doesn't make you a slayer. You look fresher now. In the 2019 video, you look way older than now despite now being 3 years older. Good job.

I don't actually see a big difference in your jaw - maybe it's the lightning. It would be nice to see a good photo in good lightning.

Also, guys here should realize looksmaxing is about being your best version. Not everyone can be a 6'3 model. If you do everything you can realistically do, you won't regret it later ("what if I would have looksmaxed when I was younger?").

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, NegativeNorwood and Gaia262
-> face
-> height
END OF THREAD.
It's not. Being NT helps especially for LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, NegativeNorwood, Gaia262 and 1 other person
  • +1
NT is genetic though, no looksmaxxing for it:feelswhy:
Nah, I have been more NT sometimes and less NT. Also looksmaxing and doing well in life in general help.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Gaia262
Nah, I have been more NT sometimes and less NT. Also looksmaxing and doing well in life in general help.
Aren’t u a jooish chad?? :feelswhere::feelswhere:
Of course ur gonna be NT when you receive more positive external validation. Over for trucel manlets though :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Aren’t u a jooish chad?? :feelswhere::feelswhere:
Of course ur gonna be NT when you receive more positive external validation. Over for trucel manlets though :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I'm not a jew. The jew thing is a joke because people here think that you are a jew if you aren't a woman-hating incel. Not a chad either.

Being comfortable in your skin is important not just for women but also for your quality of life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Gaia262
Being comfortable in your skin is important not just for women but also for your quality of life.
Can't be comfortable in it if ur truecel:feelswah::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Perhaps buccal fat removal? Although this might age u as well
I just get worried about the ageing aspect.
in your prior post, you said the surgeon made a morph of what ur projected results would be. could you share that morph? curious to see if it held up to the actual result.

miring ascension and hardmaxxing. perhaps one day ill go down this route if bonesmashing etc doesent work. it doesent matter what i do to get there, as long as itll get results. i respect surgerymaxxers equally as naturalmaxxers. but surgerymaxxers like salludon is a bit douchey as it gives false hope and expectations, wasting precious time of looksmaxxers. miring honestycels

Thanks bro I try to keep things as honest possible. Frauding benefits no one and just gives false grandiose.

I have this as a morph which shows the bimax and genioplasty component.

Screenshot 20220821 075419 WhatsApp

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, NegativeNorwood, rand anon and 1 other person

I hate surgeons who have no idea how to design a fucking implant.

Ramieri is shit!

Gaia my friend, I know that you are still swollen but DON'T make expectations to improve. Our cases are very similar and how I was looking at 2 months is how I look right now.

Also to be mentioned that I am decently lean, around 15-13bf % I can see my veins in arms and six pack still my face looks bloated because of this stupid design for the implant.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Gaia262