• PSL5 chadlite = 7/10

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • PSL 5.25 chadlite+ =7.5/10

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • PSL +5.5 chad = 8/10

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
View attachment 1831784
I hate surgeons who have no idea how to design a fucking implant.

Ramieri is shit!

Gaia my friend, I know that you are still swollen but DON'T make expectations to improve. Our cases are very similar and how I was looking at 2 months is how I look right now.

Also to be mentioned that I am decently lean, around 15-13bf % I can see my veins in arms and six pack still my face looks bloated because of this stupid design for the implant.
No surgeon knows how to design a proper implant that gives angularity. Eppley is the most advanced but he is a shit human.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
View attachment 1831784

Ramieri is shit!

Gaia my friend, I know that you are still swollen but DON'T make expectations to improve. Our cases are very similar and how I was looking at 2 months is how I look right now.

Also to be mentioned that I am decently lean, around 15-13bf % I can see my veins in arms and six pack still my face looks bloated because of this stupid design for the implant.

It's ok, I requested a small implant design as a finishing procedure.

At the 6 month time I expect alot of the swelling to be gone and the tissue to tighten down. I wouldn't take this as the final result.

I will have a final video out with Dr Ramieri in a few months then I feel that would be more accurate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Silver
A lot of just pure shit replies and blatant racial bias when rating you, your a solid HTN right now and look like your in your early 20s

However I fell like you haven’t cut low enough, and it’s lower then you imagine, I have a night and day difference between 13% and 9%, go down to 9% and reap the benefits dude.

Regardless mirin your ascension from a weak LTN to decent HTN

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, PrinceofDarkness, NegativeNorwood and 2 others
@Gaia262 Insane and inspirational transformation. Thanks for sharing your journey.

• Love it
A lot of just pure shit replies and blatant racial bias when rating you, your a solid HTN right now and look like your in your early 20s

However I fell like you haven’t cut low enough, and it’s lower then you imagine, I have a night and day difference between 13% and 9%, go down to 9% and reap the benefits dude.

Regardless mirin your ascension from a weak LTN to decent HTN
The fact that he is curry living in the UK complicates his rating, since we are dealing with 2 different frames of reference. Within the curry community, and in the context of arranged marriages, he is indeed a HTN now and should be able to find a more willing and happy wife if he goes down that route. But in the real world of the UK he would still be considered LTN probably and that's just a race reality.

He is already lean dude. He showed me his body. He has abs in normal lighting ffs.

He is not lean. His face is chubby in every pic and video I have seen before and after surgery. I could still see my abs above 15% bodyfat, that isn't lean at all. Overall his appearance is still very "mother's boy" which is generally the image people in west have of curries and a lot of Asians; that they do whatever their parents say, eat their parents food, style themselves to please their parents. Western women find that vibe unattractive. Drastically freshening up his style, losing the curry baby fat and leaning out would do a lot to overcome this stereotype. That's just the general vibe I get from him, I'm not a hater and have no animosity towards him, just being honest if he was a stranger I saw in the street.

• +1
Mirin your dedication. There is simply no other looksmaxer with such a motivation and ambition like you. Respect!

But don‘t forget the basics! You have an extreme nerd-neck from the side and a tiny one from the front, fix this!

• +1
Initially I thought ur results were underwhelming when I saw immediate post up results. Now that I see it, it’s fantastic. Did u notice a change in ur lip shape? They appear to be more neutral in ur pre op vid.

• +1
stop gaslight him. I mog him in every aspect of looks and its over for me despite the fact I live in less hypergamous place
Its over for you because you are narcy and autistic, not cuz of your looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Gaia262
Comparing your latest 2 videos to the first one, you ascended fucking hard man, have you considered LL as well?

• +1
Its over for you because you are narcy and autistic, not cuz of your looks
its all about face and height, stop the cope with nt

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
its all about face and height, stop the cope with nt
Lmao I am not even gonna reply to that because I already know that you are just gonna come up with another cope

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Gaia262
Mirin your dedication. There is simply no other looksmaxer with such a motivation and ambition like you. Respect!

But don‘t forget the basics! You have an extreme nerd-neck from the side and a tiny one from the front, fix this!

appreciate it bro, you are right i do have a thin neck, when i was roided it would "fill out" a bit but its just trying to put on lean mass.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Germania
Initially I thought ur results were underwhelming when I saw immediate post up results. Now that I see it, it’s fantastic. Did u notice a change in ur lip shape? They appear to be more neutral in ur pre op vid.

Thanks bro, Personally i don't notice my lip changing but i guess the jaw surgery and rhinoplasty may of stretched the tissue. I know my philtrum is slightly longer.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Comparing your latest 2 videos to the first one, you ascended fucking hard man, have you considered LL as well?

Thanks man, I would prefer to walk away from heavy surgeries before i run into issues . Right now i have zero issues with my surgeries which is a miracle considering what i had. I do wear shoe lifts + boots.

• +1
Reactions: Realism
Lose weight, you definitely look better but you’re still Indian so you need every advantage possible.

• +1
NT is required if you're aren't atleast ethnic chadlite or White HTN. I think u told me before, but there aren't many ethnic foids where u live right? I guarantee that if you lived in the States you wouldn't still be a virgin, could easily get a noodlewhore. But right now where u are, u need to be NT

Even if he geomaxxed, he still would've had to hardmaxx. He was absolutely trucel looking before and wouldn't hve gotten any good arranged marriage offers, the foids would all be subhuman. With his looks now, he can score a becky curry foid from curryland
Gigacope. I have seen deformed men force indian stacies to marry them.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
My favorite Looksmax user, by far. You ascended from legit 2.75-3 PSL to around 4.5 PSL, from subhuman to high tier normie. You also look very natural, much younger and more harmonious than before. You may probably ascend 0.25 points more at best once all the swelling it's gone.
You are a huge inspiration for me.

Happy to help you bro :)

Its actually a problem I face now to be honest, I dont want to associate with normies after everything they have done and understanding their nature.

I really want to spend my time with people who supported me on my journey both looks and financially and its quite sad there are very few, so that is something I have to overcome.

I'm planning on keeping the UK as my wealth hub and geo-maxxing in another country in the EE as they have always treated me well.
Just building and waiting for my investments to take off before i set up my business then i can implement this strategy.

Part of me wants to sit in a corner and just opt out after as I am tired, but at the same time that would be a diservice to my future self, its a dis-service to Dr Ramieri and his team who put alot of effort to make me happy, its a diservice to you guys who want to see me happy after going through all of this. If i choose to opt-out then the normies win, watching me back at square one.

Mirin' IQ, this sounds like the best strategy not just in the sense of having more chances of landing a good looking women overseas, but also on a moral and mental health plane, since not only you'll doing full justice to your present and future self by maximizing all of your chances (more money available to spend in EE than in the UK and more receptive women) but also by indirectly giving the middle finger to all the gaslighting normies.

You also looksmaxxed to a level where if you land a HTB-Stacylite EE girlfriend, it won't look out of place/suspicious or give gold digger vibes, like it would have happened if your non looksmaxxed self dated a HTB EE woman.
Very well done and planned in every possible aspect, mirin' hard. Hope life treats you as well as you deserve king.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
My favorite Looksmax user, by far. You ascended from legit 2.75-3 PSL to around 4.5 PSL, from subhuman to high tier normie. You also look very natural, much younger and more harmonious than before. You may probably ascend 0.25 points more at best once all the swelling it's gone.
You are a huge inspiration for me.

Mirin' IQ, this sounds like the best strategy not just in the sense of having more chances of landing a good looking women overseas, but also on a moral and mental health plane, since not only you'll doing full justice to your present and future self by maximizing all of your chances (more money available to spend in EE than in the UK and more receptive women) but also by indirectly giving the middle finger to all the gaslighting normies.

You also looksmaxxed to a level where if you land a HTB-Stacylite EE girlfriend, it won't look out of place/suspicious or give gold digger vibes, like it would have happened if your non looksmaxxed self dated a HTB EE woman.
Very well done and planned in every possible aspect, mirin' hard. Hope life treats you as well as you deserve king.
Last part depends on how bad racepill is in EE. In the UK, a relationship like that would def be betabux or something. But in EE, he might cross the threshold for women who don't mind indians too much.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gaia262 and NegativeNorwood
Gigacope. I have seen deformed men force indian stacies to marry them.
I get that, I meant that he’s at an appropriate looks level now to where a Becky pajeeta from curryland will genuinely be physically attracted to him

• +1
I get that, I meant that he’s at an appropriate looks level now to where a Becky pajeeta from curryland will genuinely be physically attracted to him
Oh yeah. I agree.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Gaia262
It's ok, I requested a small implant design as a finishing procedure.

At the 6 month time I expect alot of the swelling to be gone and the tissue to tighten down. I wouldn't take this as the final result.

I will have a final video out with Dr Ramieri in a few months then I feel that would be more accurate.
IMHO this is very very close to the end result. The reason you look bloated is because the gonions should line up with the cheekbones (or slightly less than) for a non-bloated look

Unfortunately yours is quite far away from that and it’s resembles my base (I have the bloated look despite visible abs)

If you want less bloat your need a bigger implant but it’s a higher risk and higher reward game

• +1
Overall his appearance is still very "mother's boy" which is generally the image people in west have of curries and a lot of Asians

thats just facial fat, weak neck and skinnyfat/weak body and they walk around with their shoulders hunched up like theyre afraid to take up space. curries/asians need to gymcel to get some confidence to get rid of that image.

• +1
View attachment 1831784

Ramieri is shit!

What do you think is wrong with his implant design?

• +1
Why is it private how to we see the results?

• +1
Reactions: oneirism and Gaia262