Results of month long Japan trip

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
7 dates (4 girls)
2 makeouts
No sex

I’m really going to miss Japanese girls. Something about breaking past their purity facade and defiling them with my black cock really turns me on. I’d stay here indefinitely and keep trying every weekend if I could

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1464
How much did this trip end up costing you? Are you going back to the same job, or did you quit before leaving?

A lot of money

Same job. Not looking forward to surrounded by nothing but trashy, overweight ethnic/black chicks when I get back. New York city is a shithole. I’m not sure whether I should save up for surgery or book as many trips to Japan as possible throughout the year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and deathtochad
Something about breaking past their purity facade and defiling them with my black cock really turns me on.

No sex

Joe weller gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, turkproducer, JustTrynaGrow and 2 others
A lot of money

Same job. Not looking forward to surrounded by nothing but trashy, overweight ethnic/black chicks when I get back. New York city is a shithole. I’m not sure whether I should save up for surgery or book as many trips to Japan as possible throughout the year
Go become a teacher in China like @Britcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2205
Go become a teacher in China like @Britcel

They have to be Japanese for now. I’m not interested in Chinese girls—been there, done that

They have to be Japanese for now. I’m not interested in Chinese girls—been there, done that
Amazing how gooks don't even want to associate w you but you're still picky about them when they all look the same

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Amazing how gooks don't even want to associate w you but you're still picky about them when they all look the same

I don’t care for Chinese culture or anything Asian outside of japan for that matter. I’m not a run of the mill sexpat/yellow fevercel. Japan holds a special place in my heart and I want to reap the most that I can out of my investment

Last edited:
OP is a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, turkproducer, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
God I wish I could’ve fucked someone here. I have zero interest in western women now

7 dates (4 girls)
2 makeouts
No sex

I’m really going to miss Japanese girls. Something about breaking past their purity facade and defiling them with my black cock really turns me on. I’d stay here indefinitely and keep trying every weekend if I could
I am rooting for you. Defile those fucking japs with your nigger cock. They think they are too good for black dick. Show them.

You should try hiring a jap prostitute just so that you can be like "suck that nigger cock bitch!" at least once guaranteed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Ffs.

I'm gonna have to make a mega Information thread about how to locationmaxx soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
0 sex

sad time

bro he got his dick sucked

only lefort can save your ass

How would you rate yourself facially op on a scale of 1-10? Also how tall are you? Are you big or small framed?

bro he got his dick sucked

She was probably pissed tbh.