retin-a + minoxidil

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
I started using minoxidil a few months ago and started to notice skin aging and dark circles, but now I am thinking about starting to apply retin-a that fights skin aging. I wonder if it is possible to reverse the aging of the skin and dark circles even if you continue to apply minoxidil or do I really need to stop applying minoxidil and look for a good alternative (I saw that there are several)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 3123
its over, your collagen got permanently nuked

press F to pay respect to OP's collagen

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 773, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
If you use minoxidil for hair then using Retin-A not only will boost collagen but also will improve minoxidil results because Retin-A is a DHT blocker and blocking DHT will be beneficial for your hair since DHT is the cause of hair loss but if you use minoxidil for beard i don't recommend using Retin-A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Stare
tretinoin boosts minoxidil's effect. There is a research paper on that.

Don't use Minoxidil, really really not worth it. Better hop on Fin.

If you use minoxidil for hair then using Retin-A not only will boost collagen but also will improve minoxidil results because Retin-A is a DHT blocker and blocking DHT will be beneficial for your hair since DHT is the cause of hair loss but if you use minoxidil for beard i don't recommend using Retin-A

And you think it's possible to reverse some wrinkles I'm starting to have?

C O P E

just derma roll all over your head

Don't use Minoxidil, really really not worth it. Better hop on Fin.
I use finasteride and minoxidil. But I'm very afraid of the side effects of finasteride.
I've heard of peppermint oil say it's a good alternative to minoxidil
I'm going to have a hair transplant in February, so I just really want to keep my hair, I don't need regrowt

tretinoin boosts minoxidil's effect. There is a research paper on that.
You confuse me bro which affects the good ones (hair gain) or the bad ones (collagen decrease)
And you think it's possible to reverse some wrinkles I'm starting to have?
I don't know if u can reverse wrinkles but as long as i know long term usage of Retin-A will make your wrinkles fade away
but i think age is a great factor how old are you ?

You confuse me bro which affects the good ones (hair gain) or the bad ones (collagen decrease)

I don't know if u can reverse wrinkles but as long as i know long term usage of Retin-A will make your wrinkles fade away
but i think age is a great factor how old are you ?
23 years old. but I have insomnia since I am very young and very stressed

Just squirt minoxidil into your mouth theory proven right again

Tretinoin just helps with minox' penetration. Basically you're getting fucked harder. Researchers said tret+minox once a day does more than minox only twice a day. Imagine how hard it hits you.

just wear a wig theory

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Kmscurry and HighIQcel
Tretinoin just helps with minox' penetration. Basically you're getting fucked harder. Researchers said tret+minox once a day does more than minox only twice a day. Imagine how hard it hits you.
and think that only finasteride can prevent baldness because after transplant I will be again NW0.Or is it better to add peppermint oil?

Retinoids are basically the class of compounds used in topical products where we can definitively say that they do reduce wrinkles. Takes time, but they do work.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Anyone know of an online store in Europe that sells retina without a prescription?

Anyone know of an online store in Europe that sells retina without a prescription?
just order from alldaychemist. I had no issue with customs

just order from alldaychemist. I had no issue with customs
I live in Portugal and once ordered minoxidil dos usa and got stuck in customs but the medical entity here refused and sent it back to the seller, they are very strict here. I have to see if I can find a store here in Europe.
but I've been seeing and the prices of this store are low so I think I'll try to risk it

Lul. I ordered custom made peptides from canada, not even tested on humans yet. It seems customs in my country doesn't give a fuck.

Alldaychemist is from india

Eat raw grass fed liver once per week combined with a high protein diet, don't drink anything except water. I guarantee your skin will improve drastically. People look for all kinds of goofy panaceas for health issues instead of just eating what they are supposed to eat.

Bruh, are you using minoxidil on your face or only for your hair? Does applying minoxidil on your head hair really nuke your skin even though it never touched your face?

pls answer

Bruh, are you using minoxidil on your face or only for your hair? Does applying minoxidil on your head hair really nuke your skin even though it never touched your face?

pls answer
Only for hair.

dont use min, use fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
dont use min, use fin
Why what's the problem in using minoxidil

Last edited:
Some people get bad sides from it. If you want regrowth just hop on oral minox. You'll experience severe circulatory system sides.
I still don't know about minoxidil being bad for collagen. We need much more research to be done on that matter.

I would actually recommend you squirt Minoxidil straight into your mouth so I have less sexual competition.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel and Deleted member 470
just wear a wig theory

honestly the more i research hairmaxxing/restoration the more i think that's the solution. so much time, money, effort, side effects, etc. for unimpressive results. get a hair system, look amazing, done, move on to the next thing with top percentile hair

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

How do you know that Retin-A is a DHT-blocker? Never heard that before

Back when @badg96 used to talk like a normal human being. Look what happened to him after spending a year on this site :feelswhy: @StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding @Biiyo03

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Elvisandreaa, Biiyo03 and 5 others
Back when @badg96 used to talk like a normal human being. Look what happened to him after spending a year on this site :feelswhy: @StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding @Biiyo03
hes mentally ill just like red pillers on this site so.....

In a year he went from asking for advice to posting his ass, dick and bathtub bed.
Over :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Need2Ascend, ChristianChad and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
From working member of society to a rapist.

sanest man in .org