How to take Finasteride without the side effects

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying

TLDR:
Take one 1mg 3 times a week. Studies shown it was effective for hairloss as taking 1mg everyday

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, OOGABOOGA, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
based upn my blood test result experience, 0.5mg Fin every other day is plenty to keep DHT down. But I have moved on to Dutaseride.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
based upn my blood test result experience, 0.5mg Fin every other day is plenty to keep DHT down. But I have moved on to Dutaseride.
Dutaseride better then Finstride? Or same? or worse?

Well

The side effect of low DHT includes no alopecia and other common sideeffects

Wtf the side effects comes from low dht and low dht is essential for stopping ur hairloss.

So no side effect= hairloss dont stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1751
Did you notice much from switching between the two?

I'm switching to duta in a few days

Dutaseride better then Finstride? Or same? or worse?
Your going to have to Bing it for the specifics. From memory, there are two DHT isomers, Fin only blocks one of the two (granted it is the more common isomer). blood test only reports on the more common isomer.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Finasteride makes these people money, and it also affects the success rate of the hair transplants. Something to bear in mind

Just shave it all of br0

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wtf the side effects comes from low dht and low dht is essential for stopping ur hairloss.

So no side effect= hairloss dont stop
Low libido, brain fog, depression, man tits, watery semen etc you can minimize those SIDE EFFECTS by taking 1mg 3 times a week.
Just shave it all of br0
:redpill::soy:

unbelievable people still take that poison when the hairloss cure with no sides exists in RU58841. up to you guys but I prefer avoiding severe cognitive sides