Reverse Age Pill

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
For most cels the age pill is absolutely brutal.
But I think for a small blessed few of us, after 18 we could actually instead of depreciate, we bloom. We get better. Basically, late jaw growth, late height growth, etc after 18 or 20 or whatever is reverse age pill.
For those of us who are late bloomercels, it is not yet over. Keep coping and it may actually get better.

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and Deleted member 1707
I'm most likely a late bloomer since I age slower from a disease.

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, SHARK, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
the agepill is after 23-25 yo, not 18 lol

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
18 here, still waiting for my 5 inch growth spurt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Vitruvian, Balkancel and 1 other person
im 26 and people say im 20-22

Ya ain't gon get it chief
My predicted height is 181, that would be pretty good too. 5 cm shorter than my dad but at least not what I am rn.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
They should’ve caged you instead of Nibba. Fucking mods.

• +1
So how tall are ya right now?
175 cm. Dad is 186 but grandpa 168 so it's a toss up. But my dad grew a lot while in the army so idk.

175 cm. Dad is 186 but grandpa 168 so it's a toss up. But my dad grew a lot while in the army so idk.
Heightmogs me, although I'm still only 16 so I have hope.

• +1
Just because you arent late bloomer?
Salty one you are
late bloomer = jewish meme to keep guys working and orbiting in hopes theyll become chad magically at 20

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, SikKunt and androidcel
late bloomer = jewish meme to keep guys working and orbiting in hopes theyll become chad magically at 20
i grew 6 cm from 21 to 23

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and ElliotRodgerJr
At 18 i was 176, I was still undeveloped at 18. Didnt get any attention from females untill i hit 22/23
Man I love you, keep giving me hope :)

lol at this cope, its over if you arnt slaying at 18. and that's being really generous. 20s and incel = something is inherently wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and androidcel
can you give more info?
im late bloomer. my skull also grew from 21 to 23. i had weaker jaw weaker chin weaker maxilla. overall my entire skull grew more forward

i reached 195 cm by age 18 then didnt grow one bit from between 18-21 and then 21-23 i grew both in height and skull

im late bloomer. my skull also grew from 21 to 23. i had weaker jaw weaker chin weaker maxilla. overall my entire skull grew more forward

i reached 195 cm by age 18 then didnt grow one bit from between 18-21 and then 21-23 i grew both in height and skull
i think im also a late bloomer(20 but already grew 6 cm in the last year and still believe growing), whats your thoughts on mk677 and AI?

i think im also a late bloomer(20 but already grew 6 cm in the last year and still believe growing), whats your thoughts on mk677 and AI?
i wouldnt fuck with anything like that

late bloomers = JB pussy in your 30s

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, BigdickAverageEthnic and Gannicus
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and razerftw
The age pill is after 35 jfl, the people who slay the most on this site are all nearly 30 and pretend to be early 20s+pass for it.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
as a 17 year old i can only pray that my dick will grow to 6 inches once i become 18 or else i dont think i will reach 20 anyway

as a 17 year old i can only pray that my dick will grow to 6 inches once i become 18 or else i dont think i will reach 20 anyway
rub dht gel on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
are you fully developed? my dick also was small until 16 but I didn't even have pubs at that time

• So Sad
Reactions: razerftw
i will try it eventually its just not possible now i will try any possible solution before i know its over

i have plenty of pubes and bodyhair i think i am
i guess it will not grow anymore then, just hang weights + bathmate, you will get to 6

are you for real? whats your ethnicity? I am 20 and you just gave me serious lifefuel. I'm 187 cm but i want to grow

bro have you had your hormone levels checked yet?

are you for real? whats your ethnicity? I am 20 and you just gave me serious lifefuel. I'm 187 cm but i want to grow

bro have you had your hormone levels checked yet?
im from hungary(central eu). my family ancestry tree goes back to germany mainly and slovakia. and im white ofc

hormone levels are normal, ive had them checked

it all started when i started losing weight by eating better and going to gym every single day

18 here, still waiting for my 5 inch growth spurt
You can fix face easier than height. Cheaper too. Anyone who's under 18 and isn't heightmaxxing is low IQ tbh ngl smh lol

• +1
You can fix face easier than height. Cheaper too. Anyone who's under 18 and isn't heightmaxxing is low IQ tbh ngl smh lol
Damn bro brutal missed my change by a few months.

im from hungary(central eu). my family ancestry tree goes back to germany mainly and slovakia. and im white ofc

hormone levels are normal, ive had them checked

it all started when i started losing weight by eating better and going to gym every single day
How were you eating better? More carbs and veg or protein?

Damn bro brutal missed my change by a few months.
You'll always have LL. Honestly you might not even need it at 5'9 but if you get the money it's not even as bad as bluepilled manlets make it out to be.
I have a bone of a 14 year old and I'm turning 16 in 3 months. If I don't ascend. :feelswhy:

• +1
For most cels the age pill is absolutely brutal.
But I think for a small blessed few of us, after 18 we could actually instead of depreciate, we bloom. We get better. Basically, late jaw growth, late height growth, etc after 18 or 20 or whatever is reverse age pill.
For those of us who are late bloomercels, it is not yet over. Keep coping and it may actually get better.
massive cope, im mostly developed, its over. unless i magically turn white, 6'5 and chad. its over

Hey guys

My great grandfathers were 6'3'', 5'11'', 6'3'' and 6'5''
My great grandmothers were 4'11'', 5'3'', 5'10'' and 5'11

I'm 17 and 5'6''

is it over ?

Yes great post

Did you specifically do something to achieve this? Any tips, maybe?
it all started when i started excercising, stretching and eating well/enough. for years before i was sedentary, literally sitting all day and eating bullshit etc

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and kobecel