Reverse botox brow lift - summary sheet

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
I've been working on putting together a sort of mini-factsheet on the reverse botox brow lift procedure so I can just show it to service providers and let them decide if their anatomical knowledge is sufficient for a successful outcome. It's rather cutting edge and noone seems to know what I'm on about when I describe it.

@stressftw @valhalar @ascentium sources, credit where due.

Would appreciate any comments and criticisms. I'll be happy to release the final perfected version so any of us with UEE failo can benefit.

Attachments

• RBL lite.PNG
    RBL lite.PNG
    104 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, twilight, Deleted member 18582 and 8 others
I've been working on putting together a sort of mini-factsheet on the reverse botox brow lift procedure so I can just show it to service providers and let them decide if their anatomical knowledge is sufficient for a successful outcome. It's rather cutting edge and noone seems to know what I'm on about when I describe it.

Would appreciate any comments and criticisms. I'll be happy to release the final perfected version so any of us with UEE failo can benefit.
Would really appreciate being dmed with any before and after pictures after the operation this is something I myself am also very intrested in.

Personally I plan on getting this done and perhaps lower eyelid retraction and I would have absolute mogger eyes.

The sheet looks really good so far btw.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and callisto
Doesn't this have a chance of causing paralysis in the face, which then spreads to the body. (Botulism)

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Doesn't this have a chance of causing paralysis in the face, which then spreads to the body.
Yep but all botox does.
Its also a very small risk, if I remember correctly.

Yep but all botox does.
Its also a very small risk, if I remember correctly.
Doesn't seem worth the risk at all, just get fat grafting way safer and is permanent.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Nims

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and Nims
Doesn't this have a chance of causing paralysis in the face, which then spreads to the body. (Botulism)

The Botox injections we get are measured doses of the toxin the clostridium botulinum bacteria produce but do not contain live bacteria or spores.

Unless your Botox injections are contaminated with live bacteria or spores there is no risk of a systemic effect.

Anyone got the video of the guy in figure 2.

Anyone got the video of the guy in figure 2.

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Nims
i ascended hard ngl.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, SteveRogers, Nims and 1 other person

Should add this guy to your sheet if you want another example, I saw Letmeon posted it in his thread (Good find btw boyo. :love: ).

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and twilight
If you guys want to schedule a discord call this Friday or Saturday. I can go over the method in more detail.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro, SteveRogers, Deleted member 16683 and 3 others
If you guys want to schedule a discord call this Friday or Saturday. I can go over the method in more detail.
I would love to hear what you gotta say. I will probably be free on friday, I could jump in a call with you.

Btw I sent a dm convo to you a little while ago, just bumped it maybe when you get a chance you could respond, it would be greatly appreciated.

Aren’t you considering cheap Bimax in Turkey of all countries 😅

OP you’ll need around 25-30 units of Botox. I’ve gotten this procedure before.
This surgeon i trust more than any UK surgeon, he has plenty of results.

User on this site also vouches for him.

• +1
This surgeon i trust more than any UK surgeon, he has plenty of results.
Yeah UK surgeons are cucked tbh.

But a bimax is alot riskier than botox no? There will always be risks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064

Definitely interested.

Should add this guy to your sheet if you want another example, I saw Letmeon posted it in his thread (Good find btw boyo. :love: ).

View attachment 1868627

I've added the second example and also an additional line in the aesthetic goals:

"Glabellar lines (frown lines between the eye brows) should be avoided."

• Love it
can i join too? im all in for looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
I ascended hard tbh.

Relaxed:
28DD6956 C5EF 440E 9766 74793F0F4155

Squinching
835E6D1D E5C5 4577 BC1A BA9F74FE0ACC

Before relaxed:

7E42E2D2 7414 4F24 BDBC E5814A1EAA33

Before squinting:

B89861CB 4DBA 460D BABF 5FB774C29742

Video:

B7A04CC2 4007 41DA B7B8 EF32E8D23526

More befores:
26A8AD55 07CC 4B15 A093 149AA6E6B446
58FEB202 68A7 45C9 AEF3 9F447ED97834

With makeup:
7DFC33FD 148C 442D BB69 0708EEBE9255

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, twilight, SteveRogers and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You look like Romeo1111 in that pic, anyone ever tell you, you look similar?

Its a big improvement tbh.

What contacts are you using btw?
5mm fx.

Going to laser my eyes blue soon though.

Not sure who Romeo is either.

You look like Romeo1111 in that pic, anyone ever tell you, you look similar?

Its a big improvement tbh.

What contacts are you using btw?
My base is so much better than his i’m tempted to just full send it ngl.

Just be safe. $2,000 DJS would make me feel uncomfortable.
Check out @altanv on instagram, i think he seems pretty good.

Full disclosure I’ve had other work done to my eyes:
Periorbital fat grafting to mitigate skeletonization of orbits.
2cc upper eyes lid each side
2cc lower eyelid each side
Two sessions of microblading for eyebrows.
Continued use of Botox at fronteralis, Glabella for 11s, and obicularis every 5-7 months.

20 units obicularis
10 units Glabella
5 units obicularis per side.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, SteveRogers and Administrator
My base is so much better than his i’m tempted to just full send it ngl.
Thats probably not a good thing tho, means you will see less noticable improvement.

You ever been called out?

Going to laser my eyes blue soon though.
:love: will you make a thread or something, who are you going to go with?

Not sure who Romeo is either.
Oh just another user you looked very similar to him in that pic.

Thats probably not a good thing tho, means you will see less noticable improvement.

You ever been called out?

:love: will you make a thread or something, who are you going to go with?

Oh just another user you looked very similar to him in that pic.

I haven’t worn them out because I’m already chad with brown eyes and I’m an oldcel (32), so can’t really swing it as a TikTokmaxx. Sometimes I’ll wear them out with one of my girls since she likes the look. All my girlfriends now I’m a surgerymaxxer too.

Probably won’t make a thread about the eyes. It takes multiple sessions to get to blue and I’m not really active here anymore. One of my friends is an engineer and he repurposed a laser his company threw out, so he will be doing them for me.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Nims and Administrator
My eye area base is better than yours yes, yours is pretty death tier in the before.
The reason I ask is because my issue had to do with over activation of the fronteralis over time. Males tend to have their brows set at the boney browridge or beneath it. Essentially as one ages there is fat loss at the brow and upper eyelid and also superior orbital resorption, so the soft tissue loses support and the fronteralis over compensates to lift the brows and upper eyes lid out of the eyes. Interestingly, I did have a upper eyelid ptosis prior to
My treatment of Botox on the fronteralis, but it corrected with the Botox as myofacial balance was restored when my body started activating the muscle responsible for lifting the upper eyelid out of my eyes.

It’s important to think about the etiology of the problem as there’s multiple vectors to address the contour and positional deficiencies <orbital, muscular, fat, skin>. Otherwise you may not be addressing the problem. That said. It’s a good idea to start Botox young to prevent wrinkles from forming overtime.

My eyes at 18:
61396243 E9CB 42E2 BC5E 68F262D4F22E

Orbital:
My skull in purple. Note the amount of periorbital bone. Relative lack of superior-medial bone resorption which leads to a-frame deformities and “negatively hooded “ eyes.

334AED20 870C 426D A339 210D7BF57C0C

I’m July of 2021 I caught covid and couldn’t eat for a month. I lost alot of weight, particularly in my face. My orbits were skeletonized due to the facial wasting—i descended hard, but got fat grafting to address the issue:

F38AFA3E 0D79 4682 AEEE 220C13F8E5A0

If you’re lurking and need an assessment lmk—I’m an elite looksmaxxer and won’t leak your photos—but don’t come to me if you’re a coper and afraid of surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, WanderingBurro, SteveRogers and 2 others

Descending brows with botox can yield insane results but i lack information on this procedure,
This ia a good thread, we need to gather more information about this procedure

Your eye area looks amazing now tbh, the changes are dramatic

U had to redo it already?

How often do you need to retouch botox in that area, your doc specified?

Also, brow lifts and endoscopic lifts can permanent disable brow and forehead muscles but i dont think any surgeon will perform it on young people, but there is a possibility

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, ChristianChad and Nims
Descending brows with botox can yield insane results but i lack information on this procedure,

This ia a good thread, we need to gather more information about this procedure

Your eye area looks amazing now tbh, the changes are dramatic

U had to redo it already?

How often do you need to retouch botox in that area, your doc specified?

Also, brow lifts and endoscopic lifts can permanent disable brow and forehead muscles but i dont think any surgeon will perform it on young people, but there is a possibility
Nigha it’s Botox. A nurse does it. I do it like 3 times a a year. It’s cheap.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, CristianT, WanderingBurro and 4 others
Nigha it’s Botox. A nurse does it. I do it like 3 times a a year. It’s cheap.
Since you do it like every 4 months or so do you notice that towards the second half of the 4 months before you get it again (like months 3-4) that some of the result has went away? Cause the only problem I have with Botox is that you kinda have to wait for it to fully go away before you can get it again I heard.

Have you got a final version yet?

Continued use of Botox at fronteralis, Glabella for 11s, and obicularis every 5-7 months.

20 units obicularis
10 units Glabella
Lower eyelid? With botox? What it does?

I noticed my eye area looks better when, outdoors with lower eyebrows, but squinching consciously indoors doesn't yield the same results, most likely because different muscles involved. Probably botox can imitate that.
@ascentium please tell more about fat grafting procedure - cost, how long it lasts and was it done under local or general anesthesia in your case.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and ChristianChad
Have you got a final version yet?

This is where we are at.

266_2013_178_Fig1_HTML.gif

Does this procedure make sense anatomically? The frontalis has to lengthen and the procerus has to shorten so I am not sure why we are injecting in the procerus.

Attachments

• Reverse Brow Lift V2.jpg
    Reverse Brow Lift V2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Nims
idk bro i never got it

but i read somewhere it can indeed cause paralysis in face
I meant to tag @Bewusst I think, botox fucked up his face

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
This is where we are at.

266_2013_178_Fig1_HTML.gif

Does this procedure make sense anatomically? The frontalis has to lengthen and the procerus has to shorten so I am not sure why we are injecting in the procerus.
Exactly. injecting the procerus will produce the opposite effect of rising the eyebrows by the compensating frontalis. I think the guy is LARPING. i have talked to multiple people who have said they havent gotten any results from botox injected ONLY in the frontalis, myself included.

"When using botulinum toxin, there are two ways that it can affect the position of the eyebrow. It has been observed that if you relax half of a muscle, the other half increases its resting tone; this is very useful when treating the medial frontalis as it makes the lateral frontalis more active in some cases and is typically where we want to lift the eyebrows. The second is by altering the vector across the eyebrows. Vectors are simply a force with a particular direction and the eyebrow is held in a balanced position by the forces from all the muscles, much like a game of tug-of-war between the elevators and the depressors. As injectors, you have control over how strong the elevators remain and how weak the depressors become, to achieve variations in the degree of lift achievable."

Key points:

1. Injection sites will need to cover the entire frontalis to cause a lowering of the brow. Otherwise compensatory increase in muscle tone will actually cause the brow to raise.

2. Hooding angle can be adjusted using the "vector" method described.

3. Injection in the procerus is presumably not across the entire muscle. Perhaps we loosen the lower part to allow the upper part to move downwards with the frontalis.

Exactly. injecting the procerus will produce the opposite effect of rising the eyebrows by the compensating frontalis. I think the guy is LARPING. i have talked to multiple people who have said they havent gotten any results from botox injected ONLY in the frontalis, myself included.

Can you describe the injection pattern your injector used and the quantity?

20 units obicularis
10 units Glabella
Did you tell people you had surgery/did they ever point it out

I think we've pretty much reached the limits of research and anecdotes.

I will go pay £25 for a consult with the best (most qualified) aesthetics doctor in my city this week with reference to my cheat sheet and report back.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Mr.Proper