Reversing effects of mouth breathing (downgrown maxilla)

Q

QuadraMadra

Iron
This shit’s hardcore cope but what’s the best way to bring my shitty downgrown face up?

I wish there was a LeFort for shortening the Midface/bringing it more upwards I would legit do whatever it takes to get it.

Thumbpulling, facepulling, hardmewing, shotgun implants, etc... what’s the best cope for moving Midface/Zygos solely UPWARDS???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
sodium nitrate is the best cure for breathing overall

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 7173 and 5 others
You cannot completely reverse downward growth, this is ultimate blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, lutte, Deleted member 8758 and 2 others
u can try mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Yeah I know you can’t reverse it completely, evident by my long ass nose for example that no amount of mewing will be able to shorten.

I just need to know to best way to reduce it even a little, if there is any

Gr1
Images
Images 5

Idk how to reverse and go to horizontal but for 1000% it cant be done with surgery

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 8765 and QuadraMadra
Beyond blackpill brutality, more like TheAbyssStaresBackAtYouPill.

• +1
Reactions: QuadraMadra
Bumpppp

"Horizontal growth is associated with good looks, square jaws and straight teeth, while vertical growth produces the reverse, and the effects of this may range from the barely perceptible to the markedly unattractive."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: QuadraMadra
Bumpppp

"Horizontal growth is associated with good looks, square jaws and straight teeth, while vertical growth produces the reverse, and the effects of this may range from the barely perceptible to the markedly unattractive."
Sadly the second applies to me, sometimes I think to myself how absurd it is that vertical growth can literally make a genetically attractive person into a deformed looking environmentally ugly one, then I look in the mirror and realize that it happened.

All my problems stem from this, ofc it’s a combination of many things for me like deviated septum from a broken nose, mouth breathing, and orthodontic appliances like headgear, which is why in my case it’s so severe.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7173
Sadly the second applies to me, sometimes I think to myself how absurd it is that vertical growth can literally make a genetically attractive person into a deformed looking environmentally ugly one, then I look in the mirror and realize that it happened.

All my problems stem from this, ofc it’s a combination of many things for me like deviated septum from a broken nose, mouth breathing, and orthodontic appliances like headgear, which is why in my case it’s so severe.
Same I used to have Perfect horizontal growth until like 13 after my face grew vertical even if every member in my family Has wide skull and compact horizontally growth face (not good forward growth tbh). I would do everything to go from vertical to horizontally - IT would be legit 2 PSL increase Maybe something will work for me

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and SPFromNY914
Same I used to have Perfect horizontal growth until like 13 after my face grew vertical even if every member in my family Has wide skull and compact horizontally growth face (not good forward growth tbh). I would do everything to go from vertical to horizontally - IT would be legit 2 PSL increase Maybe something will work for me
Yeah the change in PSL would be insane, fixing the harmony and proportions, and all the features would fit together like a puzzle.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 5385
mew for 10 years

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
This shit’s hardcore cope but what’s the best way to bring my shitty downgrown face up?

I wish there was a LeFort for shortening the Midface/bringing it more upwards I would legit do whatever it takes to get it.

Thumbpulling, facepulling, hardmewing, shotgun implants, etc... what’s the best cope for moving Midface/Zygos solely UPWARDS???
MODIFIED LEFORT 3 NIGGA

Unironically, consistent proper mewing and chewing for 10+ years seems to be all of our best bets to reduce downward growth as surgeries only mask the downward growth. (P.S. don't tell me it's cope noone here has been properly mewing and chewing for 10 + years)

MODIFIED LEFORT 3 NIGGA
I’m unironically getting a mlf3 in the future, I’m legit deformed tier aswell because of an extremely downgrown maxilla and a modified lefort 3 can definitely help projection but it can’t bring it upwards (reverse the effects of my shit development)

Unironically, consistent proper mewing and chewing for 10+ years seems to be all of our best bets to reduce downward growth as surgeries only mask the downward growth. (P.S. don't tell me it's cope noone here has been properly mewing and chewing for 10 + years)

Yeah mewing/chewing for a long amount of time can definitely help in my opinion the question is how much? Probably not by a lot and I doubt it’s gonna be able to reverse even 1/10 of the damage already done in my case atleast.

Remember, it’s much easier to affect the direction of growth that is happening or even to promote growth (distraction for example), than it is to reverse it or reduce the amount of bone that already exists. I wish growth sutures could magically soak up excess bone like they can make it, unfortunately for us that doesn’t seem realistic

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385