Reviews for House of Dragon and Quantum Leap Reboot - Spoiler: Two Piles of Shit

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
House of Dragon started, eh, okay, but then turned into utter garbage. What happened to the tits, ass, and vaginas? Did the LGBTQ feel sexually violated and insisted HBO stop showing men these heterosexual women's private parts? Then after the producers changed the two actresses, what the fuck were they thinking? "Let's give everyone a shot?" Fuck you! That's not how a series is performed. And who the fuck is that hideous nascent landwhale that's now playing Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen?

From this:

AlCOCK

To this:

Nascent landwhale

The new actress has LGBTQ scrawled all over her!

And what the fuck was that giving birth scene in the recent episode, The Princess and the Queen? She looked like she was taking a shit from several weeks of constipation. Usually, when a foid pushes a baby out of her soaked bloody vagina, her expression resembles getting fucked with a big dick. That actress reacted to the theme of that episode; A gigantic dump. And black guys with white hair? Are you fucking retarded? Oh right, Little Mermaid.

Little what the fuck

They are retarded. What's gonna be next? Sonny and Cher: The Movie. And so Sonny's a black guy and Cher's a transgender?

Quantum Leap reboot is another enormous heap of shit. I got as far as two minutes because when that transgender eyesore entered the scene and opened its mouth to discharge words, I turned it off and immediately deleted the two episodes I downloaded in advance without knowing this horrifying truth. I felt dirty. I felt violated. I felt like a hostage, for a short time, in Guantanamo Bay and the asshole soldiers tortures me with transgender-stained flicks.

So it seems when they go woke they truly turn to shit. From the hideous-looking actresses to the faggot writers to the braindead producers.

Ugh. My week started badly when I tried watching Bullet Train which was, and again, total garbage. So I posted that review and a user replied, "I actually enjoyed the movie." The only people liking that crap is woke-minded retards. But stupid me thinking I should give it a second try, mother fucker! Never again! I felt betrayed and set up. How the fuck was that gonna be any better on the second try?

Furthermore, I'm done watching new shows and movies. Done! I assume it will be garbage. Everything woketards touch turns to shit. And I love it! Because they're destroying Hollywood and that feels pretty fucking glorious.

From now on, I'll rebinge better times. I understand it's okay not to watch new shows and series. Instead, I can enjoy shows that were good at one time. And if I get bored, I won't watch TV anymore. A true new release: Turn the fucking TV off.

Dropping the mic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Hero of the Imperium
Looksmax users reading this:

King Of The Hill No GIF
Frustrated Skip Bayless GIF
Season 5 What GIF by The Office

Looksmax users not bumping this:

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

House of the dragon is pretty good

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
House of the dragon is pretty good
Too much dialog. Too much corporation. Too commercialized. They destroyed The Matrix. Now they're destroying everything they touch.

Game of Thrones, in every episode, I'm pretty sure, featured titties, vaginas, ass and even penises for the female eyes. But this pile of shit? Ugh. The orgy scene was rushed through. Then the main characters, what the fuck was that about? Dr. Who's butt. Fine! But I'm pretty sure the ladies would rather see his penis just like us guys wanting to see albino Stacy butt naked. Nope! Then they removed her and replaced her with that 'whatever the fuck' that is. Ugh. Hell no.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21895
Did you watch rings of power

• JFL
House of Dragon started, eh, okay, but then turned into utter garbage. What happened to the tits, ass, and vaginas? Did the LGBTQ feel sexually violated and insisted HBO stop showing men these heterosexual women's private parts? Then after the producers changed the two actresses, what the fuck were they thinking? "Let's give everyone a shot?" Fuck you! That's not how a series is performed. And who the fuck is that hideous nascent landwhale that's now playing Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen?

From this:

View attachment 1888163

To this:

View attachment 1888164

The new actress has LGBTQ scrawled all over her!

And what the fuck was that giving birth scene in the recent episode, The Princess and the Queen? She looked like she was taking a shit from several weeks of constipation. Usually, when a foid pushes a baby out of her soaked bloody vagina, her expression resembles getting fucked with a big dick. That actress reacted to the theme of that episode; A gigantic dump. And black guys with white hair? Are you fucking retarded? Oh right, Little Mermaid.

View attachment 1888165

They are retarded. What's gonna be next? Sonny and Cher: The Movie. And so Sonny's a black guy and Cher's a transgender?

Quantum Leap reboot is another enormous heap of shit. I got as far as two minutes because when that transgender eyesore entered the scene and opened its mouth to discharge words, I turned it off and immediately deleted the two episodes I downloaded in advance without knowing this horrifying truth. I felt dirty. I felt violated. I felt like a hostage, for a short time, in Guantanamo Bay and the asshole soldiers tortures me with transgender-stained flicks.

So it seems when they go woke they truly turn to shit. From the hideous-looking actresses to the faggot writers to the braindead producers.

Ugh. My week started badly when I tried watching Bullet Train which was, and again, total garbage. So I posted that review and a user replied, "I actually enjoyed the movie." The only people liking that crap is woke-minded retards. But stupid me thinking I should give it a second try, mother fucker! Never again! I felt betrayed and set up. How the fuck was that gonna be any better on the second try?

Furthermore, I'm done watching new shows and movies. Done! I assume it will be garbage. Everything woketards touch turns to shit. And I love it! Because they're destroying Hollywood and that feels pretty fucking glorious.

From now on, I'll rebinge better times. I understand it's okay not to watch new shows and series. Instead, I can enjoy shows that were good at one time. And if I get bored, I won't watch TV anymore. A true new release: Turn the fucking TV off.

Dropping the mic.
everything gone downhill

• +1
Did you watch rings of power
Ugh. I tried. I really did. I got about ten minutes in on the first episode and felt like breaking my Roku and tossing the TV into the fire pit. But thankfully, I calmed down. I decided to rebinge on true entertainment. The Human Centipede trilogy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted