RHINO SURGEON DISCUSSION [GTFIH] [HIGH IQ ONLY]

Wasting_my_life

Wasting_my_life

Mentally disabled
I want to get rhino. My nose is a failio and I will gain PSL points with rhino, I'd say around 0.4-0.6 PSL points.
I'm white.
My nose is bulbous and slightly curves inwards: my intention is to get a tip reduction and straighten out the bridge too.
I absolutely do not want my nose to be upturned (nostrils showing from the front).
I live in Netherlands. I'm considering surgeons in nearby countries and Turkey too. I'd very much prefer to have it done in Belgium, Netherlands or Luxembourg but I understand that a travel to Turkey might be necessary.

So far, these are the two surgeons I've found:
• Dr Witold Waskiewicz, Belgium: https://www.instagram.com/dr.witold.waskiewicz.jr/
He seems legit and is close to NL, but from his IG I can see he mostly operates on women, though I guess this is the case for most surgeons. His results seem great, but he seems to have a strong tendency to give upturned noses, which I'm really trying to avoid.
Also, not much info on him online.
Expected cost (all included) 3500-4000€ (3700-4300$)

• Dr Süleyman, Turkey: https://drsuleymantas.com/rhinoplasty
Many of you probably know him already.
Well accredited professional, plenty of experience with both females, treating them differently. He performs closed rhinos as far as I can see, so I would have no scarring either.
Expected cost (all included): 4600-5200€ (4900-5500$)

My biggest fears:
1. Of course, being botched.
2. Süleyman says no working out for 2 months after surgery. With no gym for 2 months.... I'll get fucking bloated with no hollow cheeks...
3. Scarring visible under the tip 1 month after surgery
4. Pain
5. What my parents will say, if anything (I'm doing this in secret)

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
5. What my parents will say, if anything (I'm doing this in secret)
They'll immediately notice. Parents always notice...

Also I literally have a perfect nose, AMA.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SONnemo13? and Deleted member 24444
i had septoplasty with a random ENT surgeon before i even joined this forum. we agreed he'd also work on the bridge a bit (no osteotomies though), paid 1k extra and the outcome was about as good as it gets.

feel bad for people who go to rhino salesmen and end up with tranny noses.

i had septoplasty with a random ENT surgeon before i even joined this forum. we agreed he'd also work on the bridge a bit (no osteotomies though), paid 1k extra and the outcome was about as good as it gets.

feel bad for people who go to rhino salesmen and end up with tranny noses.
Wdym “rhino salesmen”? Are the two surgeons I posted shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Wdym “rhino salesmen”? Are the two surgeons I posted shit
idk whether they're good surgeons or not. i'm just saying they have a very business-oriented approach to surgery and that in many cases people would be fine going to lesser known names and pay less for an equally good result. don't let this influence your decision though.

You fucking kikes, thoughts on the surgeons I posted?? First one in particular

Like my AVI, Apollo.
this nose is ideal
20230211 151040

Stop hijacking my thread @gribsufer1 @LiteralCaucasian

• WTF
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Dr. Milos Kovacevic he will do my revision probably.

How much are you paying? Why are you getting a revision?
will get revision in 2-3 years. got pretty botched need a completely new nose. He is one of the most expensive surgeons in Germany tho - will probably pay around 12-15k

will get revision in 2-3 years. got pretty botched need a completely new nose. He is one of the most expensive surgeons in Germany tho - will probably pay around 12-15k
How did you get botched, where did you go
Send before and after pic

g